Don't forget fools

Don't forget fools

The voting for Yeet Cannon starts tomorrow

Attached: hipoint100.jpg (500x391, 36K)

You must be 18+ to post on this site.

YEET
>Pic related

Attached: shutthefuckupboomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

history is an infinite loop

Attached: 789675867.jpg (474x723, 32K)

Yeah, I stopped caring when they caved to the faggots who own smartphones. You have fun, though, sport.

Anyone else think this thing actually looks cool? Looks like something out of the Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook

Attached: yeetcannon1.jpg (660x371, 75K)

also bump

Attached: yeetcannon.jpg (960x720, 64K)

lmao YEET xD so epic and ironic just like me!

kill yourself, faggots.

>Voting starts tomorrow

What? I thought they already had their arm twisted into yeet cannon.

>Reddit spacing
Gtfo before I yeet you over a hill

This. Fuck it.

"Yeet" will be an obsolete and cringy phase in 5 years time, just like "Rad" and "groovy" is today
Problem solver is eternal

i hate you

I wish a flood and fire would end it

>5 years time
more like months or even weeks

normie humor has a very short shelf life

YEET YEET

You're expecting the generation that thinks communism isn't that bad to have foresight.

the .40sw version will probably be called the problem solver.

Hey, fuck you. I'm keeping rad alive.

its legitimately a nice looking gun and i want to get one but hipoint's handling of this naming contest has left a bad taste in my mouth.

WTF is a YEET? Why the fuck didn't Problem Solver win?

Attached: the_science_behind_disgust.jpg (600x400, 90K)

>he doesn't his rad motorcycle to the Groove Shack
Get a load of this zoomer

I wanted a Mark 23 until HK pulled that stunt too.

Short answer to both: unimitigated, incredible, faggotry.

Normies should be gassed.

it unironically wasnt THAT bad
It turned Russia from an agricultural shithole into an industrial world power

True, you have to fall down several flights of stairs into a wood chipper before you can pick yourself back up.

plenty of other countries did that without killing millions of their own people

>what aboutism

21 million people would like to disagree.

it literally isn't though

im waiting for my sccy slide to come in the mail. i dont even own one of their pistols. cpx-1 or cpx-3? i like a manual safety, but i dont have a .380 yet.

voting for 'who fucking cares anymore' starts this week, winner to be selected by Hi Point's own votes just like the names.

>an agricultural shithole into an industrial world power
it turned them from a successful agricultural society into a famine-ridden totalitarian purge machine, then into a war machine built on the backs of slaves, then into a failed state with a collapsed economy and a few million acres of radiation contamination, and NOW it's a CAPITALIST mild success that still lacks basic functionality for most of the residents. What a success story for communism! If that's the shining example of communist progress then you would have to be retarded to attempt it again.

Voting is live.

What the fuck does CTAC9 mean?

Attached: aQVE808.png (715x379, 27K)

TACTICAL C9
cause threaded barrel, so it’s tAcTiCaL
>implying Hi-Point owners can afford a silencer

>CTA9 won over problem solver
confirmed rigged, enjoy your epic yeet maymay, zoomers

Carry Tactical 9

Crybabies Take Away Contest

problem solver wasn't even on the list of choices. they specifically tweeted than the JCP is the original 'problem solver'

in that I'll be cringing everytime anyone posts that goddamn meme or types "problem solver". Yes. Eternal cringe.

"yeet" will be like "copacetic" or "groovy".

Funny how they perpetuated the "problem solving" up until normies yeet'd the poll. The people you'd expect to be pushing yeet cannon on Fagbook are exactly how youd think they look.

>using faceberg
>ever

Yeet has been a thing since 2013 my guy

This tho

>mfw they use their yeet Cannon to yeet themselves

Attached: Addcircle+used+roll+picture+addcircle+rolled+image+tfw+they+serve+medieval+_626ee6f938ac5ff7c3649f59 (1268x1695, 336K)

>succesful agricultural society
bruh by the time lenin was still alive there still was feudalism
shit on gommies all you want, but they turned russia into a world power
And living during the USSR wasnt that bad, aside from the famine in the Ukraine (which was mainly caused by shit weather).
Especially after Stalin, life was p good. The average soviet citizen ate more calories than the average American per month.

>but they turned russia into a world power
Any fucking retard with that much land could do the same.

>in 5 years time
You mean 5 days ago

I thought "yeet cannon" was just a meme
Now all the normies who voted for YC won't buy the gun, and everyone who wanted "Problem Solver"

Attached: why.jpg (816x640, 55K)

voted for ctac9 cause yeet is nignog speak

Attached: 1530214384035.png (281x215, 44K)

21 million?
Oh you mean the 35 million?
Oh you're talking about the 394 million russians killed by the ukrainian famine.

>Normies
Irony.

Attached: 5jGxfaT.jpg (398x298, 10K)

I'm so sick of the word tactical. It's just a buzz word aimed towards all the retards of the gun community who eat that shit up.

Yeet Cannon is pretty cringe, but it's a cringe gun so it kind of fits.

are zoomers this lame or is yeet cannon shiiling the work of discord trannys

>it wasn't that bad besides the murders and starvation
>it wasn't that bad after, they were fatter and died at age 40 from alcoholic diseases
Yeah ok dumbass.

Anyone else feel weird that actual human people will, in the not distant future, be killed by a gun literally called the "yeet cannon"

Like there will be "yeet cannon"s in evidence lockers in a years time

cuz problem solver is a boring fudd tier meme.

do you even own a gun zoomer?

"Problem solver" is very neutral and boomer friendly. That's a name an 80's action movie hero would give his gun.
The real meaning behind the name would never be clear to the outsider.
Of course some cancer or newfag would leak screenshots and ruin the fun while also drawing even more attention to this husk of a site because of media outrage.
In the end it's okay that the name is some cancer meme that can't be connected to Jow Forums

welp
its official

Attached: yeet.png (635x186, 6K)

Just learn to engrave Problem solver yourself or have a smith do it. I'm disappointed to though.

Attached: 36696902-E222-4897-AB52-2424BFACEA50.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

>d*scord
I didn't even know they were involved but I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Dont be such a square, faggot.

what does 4loko taste like

its Jow Forums getting fucking trolled is what it is.

sickly sweet and overall unappealing

the sour apple is the only one worth a shit. It tastes like a jolly rancher + alcohol. It’s terrible but guaranteed to get you drunk.

Who
you can't refer to 'discord' as a group any more than you can IRC

>Like there will be "yeet cannon"s in evidence lockers in a years time
Good, I can't wait for the evidence auction.

am I the only one that wanted "Exhibit A"
unironically would've bought it if it had that name

> When choosing between multiple systems, you can't point out the bad parts of one system or it's whataboutism
You're a literal subhuman retard, please consider ending it

fuck you its funny

>gushing granny

Communism isn't bad, shut the fuck up boomer. NazBol gang

This. I dont know how discord became such a boogeyman. I get that in some general threads they start a discord and that discord always turns cancerous and drives a divide between the discord and the thread but I'm not sure how discord in general became the ultimate boogeyman.

oldschool voip nerds mad that everyone on their friends list switched over to discord, on top of classic Jow Forums contrarianism.

I dont trust that botnet shit ever since it ran in the background and broadcasted the sounds of me jerking off to the entire server. It didn't even show that I was connected to the channel I just joined an hour later and everyone was laughing at me. if you used this shit 6 years ago you would be mocked relentlessly here for using it.

fucking lmao

I for one am appalled at Hi-Point naming their new handgun the YC9.

I have contacted the ADL and SPLC already and urge everyone else to do the same.

Hi-Point can try to play it off as meaning "Yeet Cannon" but we know that it really stands for "Yid-Crusher 9". 9 referring to the 9 million Jews who died in the Holocaust.

Lol what a faggot

Because it is. They very openly harvest everything you do or say on it and sell it off to the highest bidder, but thankfully it's going to run out of cash soon and die.

Same reason Redditors need to leave. The structure of the service influences those who use the service, they bring those attitudes here, and that is a BAD thing.

Attached: Discord_TOS.png (1127x408, 74K)

>Yid-Crusher 9
i genuinely laughed 10/10