This is for old Fag night Jow Forums commandos. Please don't respond Jow Forumsids

This is for old Fag night Jow Forums commandos. Please don't respond Jow Forumsids.
I recently installed a muzzle break and it caused the TT -33 to in effect go full auto.
Can anyone give me an explanation of this phenomenon?

Attached: TT-33-Tokarev-muzzle-brake-compensator-9MM.jpg (400x381, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iSGzYGeBmKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure, maybe something to do with the slide being slowed by the extra weight of the brake. Does it do this with the brake off?

That brake is classified as a machinegun by the ATF. The brake forces the guide rod a fraction of a mm back which ducks with the way the sear works and forces it into FA. Bury it, never fire it in the presence of other people, or use it in a self defense shooting so we can see how well an auto-pistol works as a CCW.

That's pretty neat.

It didn't make sense so through the process of elimination I used my other tt33 to swop out the hammer group and trigger and even the slide and it was clearly a phenomena isolated to the break. On it was full auto off it wasn't. It worked the exact same way with both pistols

The bizarre thing is the longer you pull the trigger the longer the burst. At first I thought it was a dirty/corroded firing pin as I rarely remove it so I did It was clean and the channel was cleaned oiled and replaced same effect it is either a ridiculous coincidence or a devious feat of engineering

I'm calling bullshit this break is commonly sold in both Canada And the US. If it was classified as a machine gun it would never be able to be sold in Canada

Post a video of it

Not interested in getting vanned thanks

People are not going to admit this thing is a fun switch when they buy it. It's a very low-key thing that I probably shouldn't be talking about on a public imageboard.

Dude its easy AF to nigger rig a semi into a full but this shit could be dangerous for noobs or someone unprepared for its burst

TT-33 doesn't have a guide rod nice try faggot.

It literally does. The slight change in spring pressure puts just the right level of pressure on a factory spring to push the rod into the sear at the perfect position.

Attached: TT-33-stripped-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

The op rod is only in contact with the barrel and the frame. It's nowhere near the sear. Please elaborate

So stretching out the spring will turn it FA? I really doubt that.

yeah

Ok, yeah, you caught me. I was honestly just seeing how far I could take the bullshit before I got called out on it.

Trolling outside of /b/ is a bannable offense.

Yeah

I can see plenty of people falling for it, give it a 6/10

The breaks affect is no troll only noguns faggots trolling with their two cents

You mean that it helps muzzle control and in no way affects the mechanical action of the gun?

I believe OP is having this issue(?) I may be a liar, but I am not a noguns.

Attached: FEEA414F-C3A0-4F6B-834C-F9B76D2CDE25.jpg (700x362, 22K)

It somehow causes it to multiple fire in quick succession it may be a bump fire that is imperceptible to the operator.

Not even remotely close, go be noguns on a different board.

It does cause the pistol to fire full auto like rapidly
Not even trolling

No it does not.

Actually it does

It does dude not kidding it actually works but I don’t know why

Explain how a drop in bushing is capable of affecting the action of a firearm turning it into an automatic.

Mabey the added weight causes the spring to "bounce back"? IDK but seems legit

No.

Inertia causing the fireing pin to slam fire

Ok, I'm going to give a serious whack at it now. It could be that the brake is forcing the front of the barrel down too hard and causing the parts above the sear and cause it to miss the sear completely (I don't know if that's the right name for the part, but I'm sure you can see where I'm going). The leverage makes sense, but I can't see how more people don't have this problem. Simply due to how simple a brake is, this should be a really easy thing to reproduce if it is just an effect of the brake. It could be a somewhat common issue in your guns paired with the brake.

Could it over compress the spring due to the added weight causing the slides inertia to project the firing pin into the next round when it slams forward? Just brainstorming

If the spring loaded firing pin is held back by the inertial force of the slide and doesn't spring forward until after it chambers the next round you'd have a controlled slamfire

A brake would definitely cause the slide to slam back a little harder due to the gun not having as much backwards inertia and therefore making the slide have more relative speed to the rest of the gun, but I've never heard of very short dwell time causing a slamfire.

I don't know enough about trigger groups or the Tokarev. Is the trigger design any different from more common handguns?

youtu.be/iSGzYGeBmKg
The added inertial weight of the slide could compress the firing pin spring long enough to slamfire a chambered round

JUST realized the brake attaches to the slide instead of the barrel. I'm still skeptical that this is the issue if only for the fact that we should see more of it if it's something inherent to the brake.

That’s what I was thinking, but wouldn’t lightening the slide make the slide go faster, which makes the firing pin go faster, which means the firing pin spring would have a harder job of stopping a slam fire? Adding mass to the slide should make it slower and this less likely to happen, right?

And it’s a muzzle brake, the gas going through the brake slows the slide otherwize it is pointless. Unless this brake is really a compensator

Imagine a firing pin glued to a feather reciprocating.
Then imagine the feather was made of lead.
The added weight may be enough to keep the firing pin spring compressed due to the impact or the rearward motion just long enough to chamber the next round and the inertia of the added weight hitting its forward stop launching the compressed spring forward with enough force to engage the primer? It’s possible but would result in a double tap. theoretically

that is the stupidest after market product for the Tokarev. Mine came with one and it does nothing but add weight and make the gun longer. I took it off and got the proper bushing!

Attached: 1531860198242.png (1127x1035, 582K)