What's your buyout plan in case a boogaloo happens?

What's your buyout plan in case a boogaloo happens?

Attached: 1559611516943.png (750x750, 38K)

take my AK and rape all the boomers in my neighborhood and steal their shit. Then try and get my family to get out of this fucking state and go with me to the middle of nowhere Montana or something

Attached: boomer3per.jpg (1000x1390, 777K)

Settle a few scores, then take the wifey and make for the mountains. From there it's probably to Canada so I can catch a plane to some family over in Europe. Side quests includes rounding up the in laws.

bug in with family and boogaloo brothers. hangout until things stabilize. in case of prolonged boogaloo, make supply runs inna 4runner. consider convoy to utah. in case of eternal boogaloo, set ipod to 4th of july - soundgarden on repeat. commit ave nex alea

Attached: 1508034106324.jpg (3144x4192, 2.45M)

>buyout plan
user, the nation being on fire is a bad time to start buying up competition.

Instigate chaos.

Lethally punish those who instigate chaos

lmao at that image, do you have more?

watch those who instigate chaos fight those who intend to punish them.

>AK
>not AR15

you won't survive

Bug in and let the bodies hit the floor

Tee hee good joke user

I work at a warehouse so I was thinking of calling dibs on it.

Attached: 7e3.gif (350x263, 2.22M)

buyout? like buy all the water and batteries? you have to be 18 to post here kid

>Settle a few scores
care to elaborate?

I'll probably just die. Like I'll wander around and ask a couple people if they want to bang since it's the end of the world or whatever but after that I'd probably just die. I don't want to deal with the whole collapse of society bullshit.

Stay home
Eat squirrels
Barter with traveling merchants for lead

No one wants to bang you. You're a bummer. The boogaloo isnt the end; its the beginning.

Shoot people who have greatly wronged me but who I am unable to gain compensation through legal means or the criminal justice system for one reason or another.

Bug out might be a good idea. Secure the local high ground asap. Mow down all who approach

>Asking to bang people
>Not showing them your survival skills and gear so they feel a sense of security with you and become your female companion who you can then take innawoods and live in a comfy little cabin with and breed her
im disappointed in you

I don't know what kind of beta male fantasy this is, but if you cant provide for a woman now you probably can't provide for a woman in the event of a societal collapse.

well I found out yesterday I have aphantasia, so probably just sit in the woods somewhere and try to figure out how it is most people can hallucinate images on demand

>aphantasia
Fantasia is a good movie tho

I imagined you sitting on a log in the woods looking perplexed as I read this. Like I actually envisioned it and saw it in my mind. Also, it's not hallucinations.

Naw. I like electricity and refrigerated air.

it's bretty OK

In all seriousness though it blew my mind that most people can visually "see" things they imagine. I always thought the phrase
>picture this
Was just an expression

>grab AR
>grab Glock
>grab gear
>run away nonchalantly to my rural cabin with close friends and family
>pick off retards, assholes, fuckheads, junkies, raiders, and boomers along the way
>plant booby trap bombs around cabin, start growing food from some of the plants that my grandparents planted in my cabin's garden
>form alliances with the surrounding hicks and farmers
>eventually take over large swaths of land in the rural midwest

if shit really bugs out though:
>GTFO across the border into Canada with shit tons of money and a passport
>catch a plane ticket to Norway
>chill with friends I have in Norway until stuff cools down.

listen dude this is the only thing i have going for me so don't try to take it away from me. besides in the land without laws she wouldn't have a choice

Prices would be low though.

>kidnapping a woman in the apocalypse
Buddy, I've got some bad news for you. Women have probably the worst personal hygiene habits you could imagine. Without AC and running water...

we can have those things. whats the alternative in this situation?

What I'm getting at is you'd have to actually genuinely like her and she you, because no modern shit means
>hairy legs
>hairy muff
>hairy pits
>body odor
>vag odor
And you do NOT want to know what happens monthly (in some women more frequently)
>Protip: it's not *just* blood

If you had to deal with all of that PLUS her trying to fight you constantly, eh.

>seeing things that aren't there
Sounds like hallucinations to me

Join a non nigger tier white gang and control the cabelas, gun stores, grocery stores, walmarts, roof korean style. Sleep in the tents on nice cots that cabelas already has set up for me. Once like 50% of the population is wiped out due to lack of food and security, i'll prob just steal a nice SUV or truck and go in the mountains or something. Might even steal a sailboat and sail around the great lakes like a fucking pirate. fuck them all! fuck them all! the long the short, and the tall! fuck all the blonde cunts and all the brunettes! don't be too choosey just fuck all you get!!!

It's like when you consider or think about initiating an action sequence, you imagine acting it out before you manifest it in actuality. You consider the chronological possibilities that could consequences of that action sequence in your head to determine how to do it, or whether or not to actually do it. You should do this because it's one of the core characteristics that separate us from animals. Okay, so it's that but you get images of it in your head like a fluid movie that you can picture but can't actually see.

You don't actually see it physically manifesting in the material world, it's like your mind is imposing a projector image.

Seize immediate control of your local water tower. Fortify it as a stronghold. Use it as a kickstart into your new position as a local warlord. Parlay with foreign powers and make sure the deal includes a nice villa in the countryside for when things blow over.

A lot of the modern "sass" women put out is a social conditioning into thinking they're princesses

Once they become an ugly troglodyte from lack of modern comforts, and realizing there is no welfare check coming, they will become much more docile

>You don't actually see it physically manifesting in the material world, it's like your mind is imposing a projector image.
Not even trolling but I dont understand
If I say "imagine a red ball bouncing" and you close your eyes do you "see" that, similar to a dream?
For me I know what the things are, but there is no image, just an abstract knowledge or concept of the ball

>nigger walks up
>shoots at giant water tower
>hundreds of holes in water tower
>no water

>buying when there's blood in the streets
thinking like a true merchant

Its not exactly like seeing something in real life unless you're one of those freaks with a photographic memory.

>kill black neighbor
>kill Mexican neighbor
>provide water filtration for Asian neighbors
>Asian neighbors give me chicken tendies
>probably die in a shootout with meth heads

Thats such a weird disorder, i always used to draw so i can get really vivid images but its not a hallucination its all in your mind

hallucinations are in your mind too though...I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. How does your thought process work? Do you formulate thoughts from images? How does speech formulation occur?

>If I say "imagine a red ball bouncing" and you close your eyes do you "see" that, similar to a dream?
No because in a dream it's like you're actually there. Visualizing things with your eyes open and closed is different, it does become more clear with my eyes closed because im imposing it on a black background rather than the physical world. There's probably a better way to word it because I imagine professionals have looked it, but the projector analogy is the best I can offer. Maybe some user can explain better.
>For me I know what the things are, but there is no image, just an abstract knowledge or concept of the ball
I've this plus the image, because the first thing our brains think of when we see is a ball is the purpose of the ball (like throwing or bouncing) then we register how to grasp the ball (we shape our hands to cusp it) and then I visualize the ball itself and carrying out the action. At least I think that's the order, but I'm confident that the purpose of the object is the first thing our brains considers then the image after.

>I don't want to deal with the whole collapse of society bullshit.

I don't know, the collapse of society might be refreshing in a way because it means the end of clown world. Sure you're standard of living will go way down but life in general will be simpler in concept. All of the politically correct SJW, lawyers, taxes, mortgage, politics, infinite gender spectrum, gun control, debt nonsense will go away and be replaced by simple survival. If you play your cards right you could spend your days deep in the woods raising chickens, tending a garden, and otherwise managing a small homestead while the world burns. It might actually be better than our current rat race system, even without T.V. and McDonalds.

>white gang
>tfw half white half hispanic
>tfw won't be allowed in the white gang when SHTF
guess i'll have to kill you instead

top kek

Attached: 0fdeff822f395921a0993f858cdffd906f62a67e7e0c929534c0ff80ac2ab2b5.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>tfw half white half hispanic as well
>but turned out racially ambiguous
People have wondered if I was:
>korean
>french
>spanish
>native american
Fuck the mutt life

I just look hispanic. Take the whitepill and channel that hatred towards the jews who created us.

its all good im married to a mexican chica, you can roll with us holmes

Big brown cock slapping against your wife's butt

more like my big white cock

Saved

It's not hallucinations, can you remember what your mothers face looks like? Well when I think of that I can recall memories in my head and imagine her face