Why is no one talking about the new ammo ID laws in California? Is Jow Forums this cucked?

Why is no one talking about the new ammo ID laws in California? Is Jow Forums this cucked?

Attached: cal ammo law.png (834x872, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vj_zvLf-_hg
cdfa.ca.gov/plant/pe/ExteriorExclusion/borders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly nobody is talking about it because the mods will move any discussion to Jow Forums where it gets lost in the flood

Who the fuck cares about California? They can ban all guns and muzzle loaders and I wouldn’t blink an eye

It's California, who cares? There's been plenty enough threads about it before, don't act like a victim claiming its under represented because you don't lurk.

it'll probably choke on it's own like the background check requirement for ammo in the ny safe act.

This is literally year old news. There were multiple threads on the topic when it was new and relevant. Just because you joined Jow Forums a few months ago doesnt mean they didnt exist.

I've been on Jow Forums since before Jow Forums was a thing

Commiefornia:
>decriminalized knowingly giving someone aids without telling them
>removed ban on open communists holding public office.
>wants to give illegals the right to vote
>san francisco&LA overun in homeless bums, used needles and human faeces littering the streets

Well maybe it's about time you take your head out your ass and start paying attention to whats posted

If you want California-centric firearm discussion, the website you want is calguns.

no one cares about California
not even people from California
why should I care about what happens in California?

>gun control gaining more and more court precedent
>gun owners literally can not be bothered to care because it's in a state they dont like
>they think this is okay behavior
Something something groupthink

Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Ammo box

In that order

I'm considering buying ammo on July 1st just to see what it will look like. Hopefully it turns into a logistical clusterfuck and they have to roll it back.

>Why is no one talking about the new ammo ID laws in California?
Man., who gives a shit what those mexicans do. People who love guns and freedom have left that shit state years ago. Only massive cucks are left who don't mind, or even enjoy, getting raped by the communists.

I have ZERO respect for anyone who lives there. Every dollar they spend on sales tax or pay in income tax goes towards infringement of gun rights, extinction of 2A and destruction of white race. So fuck every one of those commie and fag-enablers who are still there.

Every time I see a CA license plate, I spit on their car. I might as well key them since they don't give a fuck about personal property anyway.

California has a steep rising crime rate, the worst traffic in the western world, a growing homelessness epidemic, wildfires, earthquakes and crazy politicians that do some of the stupidest things imaginable. And some of the highest taxes in the union.

Anyway, fuck you for living there, fuck you for posting on Jow Forums and fuck you for starting this thread. California is a lost state and it seems that so are you... unless you unfuck yourself.

You assume that was not the plan all along. No one will want to sell ammunition because they don't want to deal with the bureaucracy and general bullshit involved. No one will want to buy ammunition for the same reasons. If the left can't ban guns outright they'll simply make their ownership so onerous no one will want to even bother.

Attached: dale_gribble_after_visiting_pol.jpg (230x238, 45K)

Attached: FUCKYOUIWONTDOWHATYOUTELLME.jpg (1500x1178, 188K)

T. Buttmad fly over state
Can’t wait to watch you self righteous faggots do jack shit when the feds start dropping shitskin refugees on your state and the leftist politicians begin the process of slowly destroying your gun rights. But keep talking from you keyboard you’ll start shooting when the process begins (hint: you won’t)

Attached: 5A7863A3-1EFB-4460-8E82-C047742857F6.jpg (750x928, 441K)

This, mods are faggots

Because once these communist jews are done with Cali they're going to move to your state next dumbfuck, you idiots who just run away from the problems plagueing many states are why they have gained so much ground

who can afford ammo when 1/2 the cali population lives in a tent or a car

Attached: 2016-03-13T041415Z_755864131_GF10000343450_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.jpg (669x377, 33K)

>Jow Forums makes fun of California
You may laugh right now but Californians are leaving the state in higher numbers and will eventually turn other states into California. Especially red states.

Attached: 1552774156242.gif (296x235, 1.96M)

Mods are actually reddit liberals who deliberately spammed the applications process. This has been confirmed. Who else would give a fuck about censoring Jow Forums?

Because it's Cali and we aren't surprised by anything from that shithole anymore

>I'm a cuck so you're a cuck

Typical Caliscum logic. Fuck around and find out if you don't get AIDS from being raped by an illegal on a pile of shit and used needles first.

I'm not laughing and everyone saying this isn't a problem is a shill. Calianons need to get ln this shit yesterday.

No one is talking about it because its california. You think you actually have rights in california? Kek. Everyone already knows california is a total loss.

>running away
but user I have never left the greatest state in the world Missouri

Man I can't believe they're doing this shit. If you feed one they'll just make 10 more who will starve.

Can I come? I yearn for freedom and will always vote red
t. Californian

>I’m totally gonna start the boogaloo when the feds start passing shit this time guys I swear!!!
You already can’t own machine guns and the feds are gonna push through another assault weapons ban but you’re totally gonna start shooting up your local politician’s house just like all those guys did in 86’ and 94’.....oh wait no one did shit lmao

Attached: 5DC30EFD-64B1-4E3D-AFBF-76F1A7647C6F.jpg (500x370, 21K)

so glad i moved out of that shit hole. enjoy your hell Califags.

You fucking retard. Your neighbors' children are being sent to study in California. They will bring Californian ideologies back home. Your children are consuming media produced by Californians. Even things as simple as the lightbulbs you use and the cars you drive are dictated by California laws. This death will bleed into your state and that's why you should care about what happens in California.

fuck off we're full
you can crash in Kansas though they love Californians

Yea, who cares right?
When the zerg swarm is done in CA, they just move east. You laughed but look at the PNW, Nevada, Texas, even Montana now. Soon they'll be flowing into your state.

>screen out felons and illegal gun owners
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.
That's what its for.
Soon the children will be just a bit safer.

Attached: 1476281617714.jpg (510x522, 45K)

I'm sure people will still just cross state lines, buy a buttload of ammo, and then head right back.
Also this But I agree that its concerning.

what kind of insult is "flyover state"

Seriously, who gives a fuck? Enjoy your obscenely high consumer price index and the dumbfucks that you voted to let in.

You know when I’m t came to voting they tried to have people show ID first, CA was up in arms because it impeded an individuals constitutional right
They do it for ammo and no one gives two fucks.

Californian here. Enjoy as this happens to your state. You can blame me but it won't help. Unless we stop allowing Mexicans in, this whole country is done.

This entire law just proves how fucking retarded the government of California is As if under this law people won't just start driving to the next state over to load up on ammo a few times a year instead of buying a few boxes here and there from your local shop. That's already what gun runners do now. Traveling to other states to buy guns and getting people that don't care about the law to buy them for them.

It's even more retarded than you imagine, reloading components are completely unregulated (casings, bullets, primers, etc) for the time being

This, Jow Forums loves to check underneath their bed for the Jow Forums Boogeyman and create stories in their head about how Californians were just raised wrong and vote that way because they're brainwashed, but the simple fact is that CA is majority non-white and this is just how non-whites always vote.

>Be arizonian
>see more cali plates now than ever before
I'm scared

AZ is safe regardless of the cali invasion. Ive noticed a lot of cali transplants getting into guns after moving to AZ in fact.

Good.

ITT: a bunch of flyover hicks who think they hate California for “reasons” and then go and shop at Walmart for a pesticide filled steak and some Lays potato chips and flip on Netflix at home pretending they aren’t just as subverted as the coastal city soibois. The companies you support are just as complicit in eroding the constitution as the politicians and ebul commiefornians. We’re all one country. Just cause you’re watching “Dixie land” and fingerfucking your SKS doesn’t mean you’re somehow fighting the man. California may be one of the worst, most far along examples, but your state is raising just as many brainwashed crypto libs per capita, and you’ll be flooded with Mexicans all the same.

>be felon
>steal someone's gun or buy stolen gun
>go buy ammo for it
>now armed felon
>probably can keep that gun forever because dipshit who left it in his car didn't record his serial number and there's no other way for cops to ID it

>implement ammo background checks
>felon steals gun
>only has the ammo that was in it

Then why don't you go out and long distance handshake some state officials or your Mexican neighbors, you fucking nigger? In minecraft of course.
>inb4 hurr durr glow worm
Fuck off hypocrite.

>be felon
>buy gun and ammo off black market
Hola Feinstein.

Can't wait till it gets so bad it gets taken to court as de facto gun control and gets btfo and forcefully uncucks the commie states

>Why is no one talking about the new ammo ID laws in California? Is Jow Forums this cucked?

yes k is cucked. mods ban any threads that support efforts to inform about antigun activities or subvert them. mods are 100% pro-guncontrol leftwing redditors

Or they move them to Jow Forums where it turns into a bunch of zoomers competing to blame Jews the hardest.

>only has bullets in gun
imagine stealing a gun and not all the ammo with it

i used to make threads daily when we were trying to get petition signatures to roll back the gunmageddon laws and faggot mods would delete my threads and ban me

>Mexicans
>Problem is white liberals and their retarded voting habits.
Okay, man.

Yep. Our moderation has been subverted by commies.

>Can't own machine guns

I have power tools and wire coathangers. "Can't" is a very strong word. If you're in California, start something and we'll flock to join you. Until then we're staying home and if it happens in our states we'll start something. You sound like a butthurt glownigger.

The problem is both and you know it.
Tell your mami I said hola.

>Literally zero understanding of demographic influence on voting
>implying voting even matters
This shit comes from the top down

>Another AWB

Not gonna happen champ.

Attached: 1560894153749m.jpg (457x1024, 112K)

>only Whites can be blamed for voting liberal
>despite Whites being by far the most conservative race in every age cohort
You're not wrong because non-whites are literal animals who don't deserve the right to vote. But you're not really thinking your premise through.

I can sell my house for a million dollars. Use that money to buy a mansion in your shithole. Rent cars if need be. I don't have a californian accent and it's not like I will have trouble getting a new licence. If push came to shove I would just say I'm from Montana. You would have no idea, not that it matters NEET.

... yet you can't buy guns & ammo and can't walk down the street because migrant gangs are all over the place and no one even speaks english.

cope harder, you commie piece of shit.

Because California passing shitty laws isn't really news anymore.

They are moving here to Texas in droves.
I keep passing BETO stickers. And 50% still have California bumpersticks or plates.
Fuck every single Californian. Seriously.

>not keeping all of the receipts with firearms on them
faggot
>unironically thinking you can buy a stolen gun but not stolen ammo or even legally purchased that someone wants to sell for 10x the price
are you fuckin' serious, nigger?

There’s not a lot of interesting discussion to be had about California violating the rights of its serfs.

I might have been born in California, totally outside of my control, but I don't give a shit about it.

Or they just get the gun and the ammo the same way90% of inmates have reported they do: they have a family member or friend or "business" acquaintance buy both the gun and the ammo for them.

These background checks aren't going to do much if we won't start prosecuting straw purchasers. Keep in mind, we barely have enough prison space as is.

>going after the actual problem instead of passing feel good bullshit that does nothing but inconvenience the law abiding to garner I did something votes

That's not how politics works and you know it.

Agree. I wouldn’t care If California broke off and fell into the ocean

Didn't NY do this and realize they didn't have the money for an ammo background check system?

Because anybody who chooses to continue living in California deserves what they get.

You realize what laws pass in California will slowly be rolled out to the other states, right? Add to that the mass migration of califags bringing their California views and votes with them to other states.

Christ you californiafags are so delusional about your importance to the rest of the country. The only places your faggy laws get enacted are in other faggy states that would enact those laws if California didn’t exist.

great...hope they get explosive deals on glocks
I was wondering where all these niggas are coming from. We have our own would-be Rodney King...Ghetto Lottery
youtu.be/vj_zvLf-_hg

Attached: mayhem1.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

So did they actually rob the store or what? And why are niggers ALWAYS uncooperative?

Since federal laws only prevent you from buying *firearms* out of state, can't you just take a road trip to Arizona, buy a few thousand rounds of ammo, and bring it across the border in your trunk?

but you won't faggot

The California border literally has checkpoints where police search the cars that go into the state. And there is a limit on how much ammo someone can legally bring from another state and it's a very small amount. And since California has a history of suing out of state stores that sell illegal gun products to state residents it seems likely that the gun shops in Arizona would avoid Californians at all costs.

>cdfa.ca.gov/plant/pe/ExteriorExclusion/borders.html
>California’s Border Protection Stations: The First line of defense in protecting our environment and resources from invasive species.
>from invasive species.
if you aren't carrying produce they don't care

Wouldn't it be possible to find out what kind of roads are going to have checkpoints? A high traffic road getting a checkpoint would probably cause too many complaints from "legitimate" traffic, and there's probably too many side (as in no paint, single lane in practice, etc.) roads to possibly put checkpoints at all of them.

Doesnt mean they dont tip off the staties

you niggers wont even ship std cap mags to us

They can barely be bothered to tip their asses out of their chairs for a passenger car, much less search it. In this case, California government laziness works to your advantage. If you're really paranoid I remember seeing a map that ferret owners used to bypass the agricultural checkpoints entirely.

>He doesn't know about the magic desert mag mines, now freshly renewed thanks to based Benitez.

they don't turn your car inside out looking for papayas, if they don't see produce and you tell them you don't have any they tell you to have a nice day and go back to pretending their jobs have any value to society

>seeing a map that ferret owners used to bypass the agricultural checkpoints entirely.

I had to look this up, legitimately did not know ferret smuggling was a thing

Check out Cletus and all the other fly over faggots cope with living in the worst places in the country. Stay seething you losers.

>t. Assmad citycuck

California plague when?

This.

The attention whores I’m cali think living in a sparsely populated free state is bad.

Right up until they die in an earth quake, wild fire, mudslide, drive by, riot...etc.
Then it’s “let’s move to _____ so we can be safe.” And then “ let’s vote against freedom so we can be safe!”

...due to the fact that it is spreading to WA, OR and NV...

The rest of the western ststes will follow soon enough if it isnt stopped...

Kek...sadly

Because califorians are not human.

That user issed freedom week

Also subscribe to TheDailyShooter on jewtube

they're cancer. literally.