The Final Vote for Hi Point's New 9mm has Begunq

It is now down to YC9 and CTAC9

hi-pointfirearms.com/

TO ALL THOSE WHO WANTED "PROBLEM SOLVER": FINALIZING YOUR VOTE WITH WITHOUT SELECTING A CONTESTANT WILL ENTER IT UNDER "NO RESPONSE", WHICH IS THE BEST WE CAN GET.

Attached: final vote.jpg (1919x1022, 238K)

what does the ctac9 stand for?

Some generic gun jargon

I'm sick of this Hipoint spam. it's just mindless shilling and advertising.
fuck off.

Pretty sure it's just C9 TACtical (because everything is tactical when it's black with a threaded barrel) moved around to be CTAC9

hush hush hush
it's all okay user, Hi Point did far more to damage their image than any amount of shilling can heal. Once "no response" wins and Hi Point recognizes this protest and names the gun "Problem Solver" it will all be over and you'll go back to seeing a hi point thread once a month.
patience

>Problem solver didn't make the finals
What's the point?

Naturally

Attached: Gas the dew.png (2262x1596, 315K)

the point is to enter as no response. Read the OP

BRING THE YEET!!! Here's to embracing the next generation and widening the market. Get zoomers to laugh, one buddy gets one and they all start shooting the yeet cannons. Soon enough they'll start wondering why the government won't let them YEET as much as they want and these loud mfkers could start something. In 40 years dad will be handing down le yeet cannons to his kids, talking about the open carry peaceful protests he attended to secure ones 2a right to yeet shall not be infringed. Zoomers, save america!

Attached: 1561052129290m.jpg (812x1024, 49K)

To secure liberty whatever it takes, I am sure my grandparents would think some of my interests were retarded. Didn't stop them from teaching the basics.

While it is a great point to make have you taken into account the majority of those wanting "Yeet Cannon" are most likely not even of age to buy said firearms and those that are just have interest in knowing they had something to do with naming something "Yeet Cannon"? I'm half expecting Hi Point to state none of the winners are even eligible to have the prize when this is over.

the aero one's better because it doesn't confuse yeet with skeet

Carry Tactical 9

You can vote multiple times if you middle or right click the "Click Here" thing and open in a new tab each time.

>Annoyed firearms manufacturers watching it all come tumbling down

Attached: VYUyLCn.png (670x456, 29K)

I can't wait. I wonder what Hi-Point will do to try and fuck it up. Will they claim the results were hacked and CTAC9 received the most legit votes? Will they throw themselves on the ground and throw a tantrum saying "BUT I DON'T WANA" and just release it as something else anyway? Will they only do a very very very limited run with YC9 on the slide and sell the rest blank? I look forward to the winner announcement. "YC9 won. Yay, I guess. Just buy the fucking gun and fuck off."

Attached: 1473034217944.jpg (480x480, 82K)

Crybabies Take Away Contest

great, what other ways to abuse the voting system?
Problem Solver or nothing

I much prefer Problem Solver over Yeet Cannon but I don't know man. I'm warming up to Yeet Cannon just because of the absurdity of it all. Trying to push PS9 is pointless by now. You'll get 300 "Refuse to answer" votes and they will just shrug and say "YC9 wins"

wtf does ctac9 mean

zoomers ruin everything

Attached: ScalyShinyHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif (284x250, 3.76M)

>Kriss has a Yeet Can for your Yeet Cannon

Attached: 65199371_2212316408823523_9073632215442653184_n.jpg (960x720, 350K)

Attached: oqYV7JF.jpg (1341x733, 382K)

Attached: 61690088_10217600066171773_7093124101203558400_n.jpg (561x312, 21K)

They've already tried to say YC9 lost then made up the bullshit about "this wuz our plan the whole time you just made us do it early!"

Attached: qfyRNmP.png (1600x900, 611K)

I know. I'm just expecting more stubborn flailing from Hi-Point. It's been a fun week.

>When all the drug dealers will go around: Oyyy imma pull ma Yeet on ya

Attached: dDFvIMu.png (595x742, 975K)

Attached: lNw6mBA.png (1158x606, 845K)

Attached: HWEroWE.png (474x361, 220K)

why did they even bother putting this to a vote? even if ctac9 won they'd just say YC9 won

lol you can spam the vote as many times as you want. maybe we can get they to name it the "No Response-9"

somebody needs to set up an auto clicker on this thing

pretty sure someone is already auto-clicking YC9. it may bite them in the ass if hipoint decides to go 'oh hey all the yc9 votes were fake lmao enjoy your cfag9'

This is so cringe, and I was even behind the idea.

No response is real close to winning.

Attached: 20190625_162246.jpg (1080x559, 99K)

Same. This gay meme died a week ago.

They lost a sale. I would have bought 1 turd marked "Problem Solver".

Boomers please go

What’s with the splash on the bottom left? Did they confuse yeet with skeet?

You're a faggot.

I was behind the idea booms

its all the literally who companies jumping on what they assume will be a new fad, when in reality its just a bunch of kids who aren't even old enough to own a gun pushing all of this.

ditto. this is some cringey reddit shit.

YEET

Just fucking call it the Reddit Zoomer I Take it Up the Ass 9

This was a disaster, no one is going to buy this garbage after those basedboys soil it's name.

This reply is only helping his argument, user

i don't support coonspeak, voted ctac9

Attached: 1518355952820.gif (200x150, 2.22M)

HEY GUYZ YEEET HAHAHA ISNT IT SOOO FUNNY

Attached: yeetfag.png (398x237, 96K)

Holy shit when did Jow Forums get taken over by no fun boomers.

Is hi point really marketing towards a group of people who are too young to purchase firearms themselves? I thought this whole thing was a meme until today.

When did Jow Forums get taken over by weekendgunnit fags from facebook?

Attached: 1534223565522.png (1384x947, 1.07M)

When your idea of fun is to fling shit all around then people will indeed prefer it if you don't. But make no mistake, it isn't the "having fun" part they object to, it's the feces.

None of you would have bought one of these stupid things so why do you care about the name.
fucking autists

> the whole /kay/ gets assblasted about some trash-tier nigger gun
Oy vey, oy gevalt.

Attached: q8c5clef9mz11.jpg (1364x746, 67K)

t. discord tranny

i assumed problem solver was a guaranteed win when this contest was announced. i never knew how pozzed the gun community is.

>the gun community
bold of you to assume that anyone who voted for yeet owns a gun

Some faggot probably made a Jow Forums Facebook page.

>lmao the gun says yc9
>lmao the yc stands for yeet Cannon
>this is fun

dude half the companies have made variations and supportive social media posts. its over. we lost the culture war.

it's just another fad that will pass

the silver lining to this is the resale value of anything with yeet written on it will be terrible so you can at least buy them used for next to nothing

it was probably PK

They have gained many more sales to counteract your disinterest in buying one

90% of Jow Forums shitposts on fb including the guys who virtue signal about “faceberg”

did selling "zombie" guns lose the culture war? did shilling chinkshit mall ninja shit lose the culture war?

no, but both of those got a shit ton of people to buy their first gun - that's how you *win* the culture war, faggot

The fact that it's not problem solver is sad. This whole yeet thing is retarded as fuck.