I feel like a dumb faggot for buying a sig sauer m400 tread because I was brand new to guns and autistic people online...

I feel like a dumb faggot for buying a sig sauer m400 tread because I was brand new to guns and autistic people online shit on it. Is it that bad of a rifle for $800 and my first gun purchase ever?

Attached: 12B2B603-F8E3-4F00-BEFC-9FB977D96514.jpg (2000x750, 359K)

You could have done way worse honestly. Shit I put $850 into an A1 clone. It'll outlast your kid, have fun with it and don't give a shit what these jagoffs think.

It's an AR. They're all the fucking same. Maybe you overpaid when you could have got something a little bit cheaper, who cares? Enjoy blasting shit and quit being a crybaby who needs validation from strangers.

Not atall. Im jealous man.
Have fun learning how to use it.
Any plans for more?

>I feel like a dumb faggot
read a book

Aside from lack of irons and the single worse free float rail possible it isnt bad. Granted, at that price I would have bought a savage MSR.

Attached: image0-49-1.jpg (1125x1730, 434K)

Its supposed to be a solid rifle EXCEPT the handguard get hot way too quickly. Look at the savage, the Ruger, or an Aero

You could have done worse
My friend for his first gun bought. 1200 $
Custom magpil dpms mcovercharger homo rifle from sportsman's warehouse
I don't think it has a chrome lined bore or mpi bolt

It's fine. Throws lead downrange like it's supposed to. It's not even that overpriced, only a little.

>be me, military at first assignment
>two dipshit friends
>one super hyper-bro, other a zogservative pseudo-boomer at the age of 22.
>bro asks about getting gun.
>young boomer tells him ar-15 and ar-10 are the way to go. Only difference is bigger bullet.
>”dudebro hella yeah I want the AR-10”
>builds armalite pattern AR-10 on advice of boomer kid who has no idea what the fuck he’s doing.
>finished gun is SUPER lightweight and only has irons to shoot.
>finally takes gun to range and recoil is vicious because it weighs nothing.
>dudebro throws it in his closet after shooting all 20 rounds out of the one mag he possesses and now only whips it out to show people when he’s drunk.

Sorry for the longpost but it’s just something that irked me.

>pussies that can’t handle recoil
Disgusting

you overpaid thats about it

I want to replace the charging handle and the hand guard but for now that’s it

>They're all the fucking same.

No, their not.

You probably are

It's fine but you spent more money then you had to

If you were to purchased a basic bitch PSA for 350ish, you'd probably have paid more assuming you upgraded the rail,grip,stock,handguard,trigger guard, ambi-selector switch, flash hider and probably the gas block.

Why didn't you ask us first?

Does it make you happy?
If yes, then thats all that matters.
Some men blow thousands up their nose for a high.

This. They all get the job done.

Good job user, you got an Ar under a grand but iwth good features from a fairly reputable company. Solid buy for a first rifle. have fun and stay safe on the range!

You should feel bad for caring about other people's opinion of the product you bought. Does it fucking work? Then who cares.

I'm scratching my head at that handguard, but the barrel and everything else are probably pretty good. It's pretty hard to fuck up a DI AR - get some sights and go shooting. People take Internet gun shit way too seriously.

Attached: goodlife.png (583x702, 319K)

OP you're fine.

I got a Springfield saint, similar price. For a general price AR it had everything that I wanted, one step above basic bitch.

Mid length gas system
Polished trigger
Free float MLOK
BCM furniture
1:8 rifling
Comes with iron sights
Heavy buffer

Happy to pay $900 to get it all at once instead of piece meal.

could have gotten a Ruger 556 MPR for $575

Attached: 1552765109522.jpg (480x276, 18K)

mfw: 12 gauge slugs with pistol grip...

Attached: 1490688277524.png (337x336, 133K)

That rail looks weak as fuck. Also
>giving a fuck what some nerds on Jow Forums think
kek
Understandable

SAINT - I have the same. The rollmark is a bit silly. It looks funny next to 6 PSA pistol/rifle things and a bushmaster

>No, their not.

No, they're not.

what's the purpose of a handguard that you can't put a buis on

Should've bought a PSA for your first one, desu

Man, I have not seen these memes in quite some time.

Attached: политика-grammar-nazi-1696398.png (2400x2414, 90K)

At least you didn't buy a Springfield Saint.

Shut up john, your guns trash.
Fucking pol kid