HI POINT

Will you commit to buying the new handgun if "YOUR' name wins?

Attached: 4484A3B2-EC48-4361-9E62-E9C0AA71BD59-279-000000266E31FD9E.jpg (666x475, 61K)

Didn't want one before, really don't want one after.

I didn't even bother with that shit.

The name would be a funny meme but I'm just gonna buy one to make a Walmart Roland Special. $150 gun, $15 meme comp, $25 sightmark, and $25 chinesium light = superior ghetto operator.

>buying a gun based on name/history
fucking dumb. I don't care if NIGGERKILLER14 MODEL 88 HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW won as the name, at the end of the day it's still a Hi-Point. I've got other guns to buy.

>trash bin race gun
Not a bad concept user.
I'd but two if they name it that.

H&K Fag Alert:
everyone at H&K is buying one

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (548x718, 47K)

i actually like the ctac9 name. problem solver would be good too. yc is too cringey for me.
as for the gun itself, it shows a lot of promise, provided it functions as well as its c9 brother. it would make for a good cheap optic suppressor host.
im actually dissuaded by the yc name, you cant please everyone, but i wont be getting one.

Stop shilling yourself here hipoint

yeah, in need of a problem solver

No. Well, maybe. The "faggot OP of Jow Forums thread No. 41871857 blaster" would be worth the $150 I guess

If it was Problem Solver I'd be all over it. I voted for CTAC 9.

can someone explain the joke behind "yeet canon" I don't get it

Attached: gayyy.png (800x513, 54K)

was that suposed to be a answer , I don't get it .

I don't watch anime so I feel left out with these cartoons

I was kinda hyped at the beginning of all this, but now the meme is everywhere and it’s kind of dead to me. It’s just fizzled out.

voted about 50 times for CTAC 9 because YYET is gay as fuck

depends if it counts as a saturday night special according to one of the gayest laws in minnesota

"Yeet" is a zoomer meme/catchphrase. Recently it has come to mean "throw with great force" after a video surfaced online where a man shouts "yeet" while throwing an alligator into a pond.
Most people are amused by the thought of a firearms company actually printing the word on a gun, but some people () remain assmad about it, either because their favorite name didn't win or because they literally cannot take a joke.

>I don't watch anime so I feel left out with these cartoons
That's a so.y wojak you fucking retard
How new are you?

Attached: 1518355952820.gif (200x150, 2.22M)

so wojak is the pale man people post to make fun of white people ?

again I don't know what anime cartoons these are from so it's hard to grasp the joke

also I sometime see gree frogmen posted but I don't know the character from the shows everyone seems to have seen so it fall kinda flat

thanks for helping , so yeet is slang for throw

does yeet cannon mean throw cannon like your throwing a cannon or a cannon that throws . why not "cannon yeet" ?

Maybe if it can be done up in wood and polished metal

Attached: 1494766606829.jpg (1600x900, 311K)

I'm whiter than a trailer park so no.

its like that one ugly kid who actually looks pretty nice if he had a haircut, shaved his peach fuzz, and got a nice shirt

>if
I am buying a YEETCANNON

Attached: firefox_2019-06-26_07-07-03.jpg (873x582, 53K)

You can search all of this on reddit, where you clearly cane from.