Oregon Happening

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a28168996/oregon-republican-senators-militia/

tl;dr

>republicans walk out of government to block supermajority vote from occurring
>insane liberal state governor sends state police to apprehend the republican senators
>senators flee to other states so staties can't into jurisdiction
>III% militia vows to protect republican senators
>vow to do "whatever it takes to keep these Senators safe.”

I'm not much for politicians on any side, but republican senator Brian Boquist said probably the most alpha thing ever uttered by some one holding office:

>Send bachelors and come heavily armed. I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon. It’s just that simple.

I live in the capitol, and I'm totally down for the freaky shit if/when it all boils over.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1478x1226, 95K)

nothingggg is gonnnnna happppppen

it sure would be funny but what said

>Keep me posted

>you won't do shit nigger

if only my representatives were this based. Regardless of what happens these fuckers actually prevented a shitty law (so far) while battling a super majority.

What is the law?

thought the same thing
based

Attached: 1552683980622.jpg (1200x634, 143K)

do it nigger

Attached: 1550957151886.jpg (750x732, 70K)

>send bachelors

Would fucking go and dare that pussy to man up if he is so 'alpha'.
My family would love a $10million+ settlement

>Stand for election in order to take part in a democracy
>run like a bitch when the rest of your government decides to vote for something you don't like
>not only are you refusing to do your job, you are also actively sabotaging the ability of others to do their job as well
What the fuck kind of legislation is it that has them pissing themselves in fear this badly?

>implying your entire direct bloodline wont be wiped out

The main bill is a cap and trade bill dealing with emissions and shit. One part demands companies to switch out their old semitrucks for newer energy efficient ones.
In other words, more burden on everyone just so we can feel good about ourselves.

>democracy
we are a republic fucktard

>ITT Oregonfags continue to hoot and carry on like anyone cares about their fag state senators being keyboard warriors

>bunch of state legislators grandstanding
>insane governor uses their constitutional authority to compel elected officials to do their jobs
>”militia” flexes with empty threats, bunch of fat boomers show up at state hous with flags
>one senator plays Internet tough guy for political theater
>mfw this whole thing will end quietly and Oregon will continue turning into a shithole until Oregonians get tired of being fucked by their government

Boquist is a fag and you’re on his dick. Nothing’s gonna happen, and if it did, you wouldn’t do shit.

Attached: 4E5C680E-554A-4044-8DB7-CEEDAA896325.gif (500x264, 496K)

Oh look, this thread again.

dollars to donuts the people who have stake in those energy efficient alternatives have ties to several Dem lawmakers.

I read a shit article that painted the conservatives as "terrorists" and the dissenting Repub representatives as slaves to BIG OIL damning our children to a world of Captain PLanet levels of pollution and death.

I'm sure big alternative energy semi trucks had a hand in that article too.

Well no shit. The whole “climate change” and “green energy” lobby is a Ponzi scheme to soak .gov funds for the benefit of leftists in academia and industry. It’s no different from the incestuous relationship of the DNC with labor unions.

What grinds my gears is that they go fucking crazy over international interference, but do it themselves.
The US Dems had a large part to play in getting Trudeau elected.

go back to school you fucking retard

Well yeah. They’re fucking hypocrites. Last week trump was a traitor because he offhand said he’d accept intelligence from a foreign nation... over two years ago we found out the Clinton campaign actually paid for foreign intel, AND the Obama admin took intel from the Brits and Aussies based on that Clinton funded intel.. and used them to confirm each other and get FISA warrants on trump campaign staffers.

But no, we don’t like democrats and lefties because we’re racists an sheeeeet.

>In an email to the Oregonian later Thursday, Boquist rejected the notion that his statement was a thinly-veiled threat against the state’s police officers.

>“Nothing thinly veiled,” he wrote. “I have been in political coup attempts. I have been held hostage overseas. I have been jailed politically overseas … Not going to be arrested as a political prisoner in Oregon period.”

Fucking BASED

>based keyboard warrior

I have a feeling the constituents feel they're doing their job perfectly.

He's a former Special Forces lieutenant-colonel, don't be so sure

>keyboard warrior
That implies he hasn't done anything. He's threatened police and is currently being hunted by them. Please rip the cock out of your ass.

You're forgetting the best part. Senator Brian Boquist is also retired Lt. Colonel Boquist, who was an SF commander of the Joint SF Anti terror task force in Iraq in 2007, and then worked designing simunitions and training explosives for units deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan.

this is your brain on pol

I honestly cannot wait to see some of these III% terrorists get butchered.

So the fuck what? He’s got a business, a family, and a political office. He’s flexing to show off for the type of retards who stroke themselves off over the idea of a white guy fighting a swat team.

IF the cops even show up, he’ll go quietly. Nobody is getting a swat team sent after them, as the Oregon state police have made clear. Boquist is a grandstanding little fag who’s refusing to do his job because he doesn’t like the certain outcome of the vote. It was a bullshit when the democrats in Wisconsin and Texas pulled this shit and it’s bullshit now.

He’s made tough guy statements on the internet, and “hunted” is a pretty charged term. What’s actually going to happen if anything is some senior state cop or detective is going to ask the senators to please do their jobs, and try to convince them if they say no.

>hurdur he a keyboard warrior
>is actually retired SF
Is your next line to call him a larper for having actually seen combat? Just how many levels of shill are you on?

No Jow Forums about it. It’s a fact. The Clinton campaign hired fusion GOS to do oppo research, fusion hired an ex British spy and sometimes FBI informant to cook up some salacious BS. Clinton’s supporters in the Obama admin wanted a justification to spy on he trump campaign, and used said oppo research to do it. Then the Australian ambassador to the UK (who formerly headed their intelligence service for a decade), and the head of the GCHQ passed the same info as in the oppo research to the CIA/Brennen who in turn gave it to the FBI so they could use it to corroborate the oppo research and justify a FISA warrant on a US citizen.

It sounds so convulouted and made up, but it’s somehow what happened. And nobody will ever be held accountable because faggots like you don’t care. Your apathy is killing the country.

If you want to meet somewhere, Im going to shoot you in the head

>seen combat
He was CSOTF’s DCO and chief of staff for a couple months n late 03’ early 04’. He didn’t see combat then, and he never deployed on active duty earlier in his career. He was a reservist and a staff officer who got passed over for O6 multiple times and doesn’t have a CIB.

Get off his dick.

5 star post, my dude.

If it quacks like a duck, it’s proabably a duck.

Lol oh look, another Internet tough guy defending is keyboard commando warrior.

Suck my dick :)

I guess the only reasonable thing to do is kill em all, and let god sort out the mess

So apparently these guys are fleeing a piece of climate change legislation.
They're not defending antibodies rights, they're not fighting for some moral ideal, they're literally (not metaphorically) running away from an objective truth in the name of blind partisanship.
If there's a better metaphor for modern American politics I have yet to see it.

He’s a retired SF guy yeah, but that doesn’t mean as much as you think. He was a reserve officer, never had a command in combat, doesn’t have a CIB, and was passed over for promotion leading to his retirement.

He owns a business that does predeployment training for whatever MEU is in San Diego (and has been under investigation for illegally using gov money from that business to contribute to political campaigns), and was a WPS contractor for a little bit.

I won’t call him a keyboard warrior, but I have serious doubts he’d throw his life away to make good the kind of threat you’d expect from a teenager or gangbanger.

Thanks. I’ll add also that the Aussie ambassador, Downer, also got the Clinton foundation a $25mil grant from the Australian government between 2006-2010. If that timeframe isn’t popping out to anybody, I’ll remind you than Hillary was running for President in 06-08 then was the Secretary of State.

Really makes ya think.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: 0B52970D-261B-4159-9AED-256D8792F70B.jpg (680x680, 23K)

You're a retarded liberal. I'd sooner see the entire earth heat up into a fireball than see these leftists get their way. Suck my dick and get off this board.

06-07, sorry.

>So apparently these guys are fleeing a piece of climate change legislation.
That as usual strangle business making it less competitive. I believe the legislation has already been rejected in a referendum and the fleeing senators wanted it put to the people again.
>They're not defending antibodies rights, they're not fighting for some moral ideal,
Apart from the ideal of not having the government intrude into people's lives unnecessarily.
>objective truth
prove it, pro-tip you can't. Remember to dilate.

Anyone know what the senator's EDC is?

>I'd sooner see the entire earth heat up into a fireball than see these leftists get their way

Well to be honest that is their end goal. Hell on earth.

The objective truth here is that climate change is a scam.

Any climate change legislation that doesn't involve burning China and India off the map isn't gonna do dick anyway.
America already has some of the cleanest air and water in the world; we don't need to do anything further until the turd world gets on our level of pretending to care about the environment.

>Any climate change legislation that doesn't involve burning China and India off the map isn't gonna do dick anyway
This. Soccer moms and onion boys are acting like the world will end because the average American uses a charcoal grill. It's fucking ridiculous. The poos and chinks are the biggest concentrations of human garbage. If not for climate change, they should held accountable for the shit they dump into the oceans and ecosystems anyway. They are the very definition of human waste. It proves the left doesn't give a fuck about the environment and just wants to control your life

I don’t want to drain the swamp, I want to fill it with blood.

>being this retarded

Then start. Stop waiting around or it'll never happen. Until then you are just an annoying LARPer like the rest
>You won't do shit nigger

He won’t do shit

He'll do more than you could ever dream of doing. Fuck you piece of nigger shit

What a bunch of pussy faggots who wont do their jobs, Run new elections and replace them all. What happens when you dont go to work? You get fired