Thoughts on this recent MoH?

Thoughts on this recent MoH?

>Staff Sergeant David S. Bellavia distinguished himself by conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action while serving with Company A, Task Force 2-2, 1st Infantry Division, in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM during the battle for Al Fallujah, Iraq, on 10 November 2004. On that date Sergeant Bellavia's platoon was ordered to clear a block of 12 buildings from which Jihadists were firing on American forces. The first nine buildings were unoccupied, but were found to be filled with enemy rockets, grenade launchers and other kinds of weapons. When Bellavia and four others entered the tenth building, they came under fire from insurgents in the house. Other soldiers came to reinforce the squad and a fierce battle at close quarters ensued. Many American soldiers were injured from the gunfire and flying debris.

At this point, Sergeant Bellavia, armed with a M249 SAW gun, entered the room where the insurgents were located and sprayed the room with gunfire, forcing the Jihadists to take cover and allowing the squad to move out into the street. Jihadists on the roof began firing at the squad, forcing them to take cover in a nearby building. Sergeant Bellavia then went back to the street and called in a Bradley Fighting Vehicle to shell the houses. After this was done, he decided to re-enter the building to determine whether the enemy fighters were still active.

Attached: 1.jpg (576x768, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLRHKTt4RkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McGonagle#Medal_of_Honor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Seeing a Jihadist loading an RPG launcher, Sergeant Bellavia gunned him down. A second Jihadist began firing as the soldier ran toward the kitchen and Bellavia fired back, wounding him in the shoulder. A third Jihadist began yelling from the second floor. Sergeant Bellavia then entered the uncleared master bedroom and emptied gunfire into all the corners, at which point the wounded insurgent entered the room, yelling and firing his weapon. Sergeant Bellavia fired back, killing the man. Sergeant Bellavia then came under fire from the insurgent upstairs and the staff sergeant returned the fire, killing the man.

>At that point, a Jihadist hiding in a wardrobe in a bedroom jumped out, firing wildly around the room and knocking over the wardrobe. As the man leaped over the bed he tripped and Sergeant Bellavia shot him several times, wounding but not killing him. Another insurgent was yelling from upstairs, and the wounded Jihadist escaped the bedroom and ran upstairs. Sergeant Bellavia pursued, but slipped on the blood-soaked stairs. The wounded insurgent fired at him but missed. He followed the bloody tracks up the stairs to a room to the left.

>Hearing the wounded insurgent inside, he threw a fragmentary grenade into the room, sending the wounded Jihadist onto the roof. The insurgent fired his weapon in all directions until he ran out of ammunition. He then started back into the bedroom, which was rapidly filling with smoke. Hearing two other insurgents screaming from the third story of the building, Sergeant Bellavia put a choke hold on the wounded insurgent to keep him from giving away their position. The wounded Jihadist then bit Sergeant Bellavia on the arm and smacked him in the face with the butt of his AK-47.

In the wild scuffle that followed, Sergeant Bellavia took out his knife and slit the Jihadist's throat. Two other insurgents who were trying to come to their comrade's rescue, fired at Bellavia, but he had slipped out of the room, which was now full of smoke and fire. Without warning, another insurgent dropped from the third story to the second-story roof. Sergeant Bellavia fired at him, hitting him in the back and the legs and causing him to fall off the roof, dead. At this point, five members of 3d Platoon entered the house and took control of the first floor. Before they would finish off the remaining Jihadists, however, they were ordered to move out of the area because close air support had been called in by a nearby unit.

>2004
A stab at establishment stooges from both parties who failed to honor this hero. Well played, Donald.

MoH should sound like an action movie. This sounds like an action movie.
Fuck yeah dude got how many kills?

Good job Bellavia

He's not white so I don't care. Wehrmacht did this kind of thing on a daily basis.

Read House to House you sober filthy Jew

I did, in 2011. Just wanted yalls take on this.

yea okay

Attached: 084.jpg (1000x730, 207K)

dilate trannny

I read all that... but what has he actually done to protect the US?

3 dead. 1 of those killed in hand to hand combat.

Attached: Q.jpg (2048x1536, 798K)

killed sandniggers who wanted to kill americans?

So, bullshit. Who cares about snackbars half-a-world away who can't even sign their name or wash their ass?

Let me know when you find a MoH recipient who actually protected the US and participated in stopping the ongoing invasion.

because they literally wanted to kill americans. are you retarded?

And why do they want to do that?

Because brown people are subhuman mongoloids, dummy.

Imagine thinking that killing Sandniggers isn't inherently beneficial to the U.S or the West in general. Also dude charged a house with a machine gun and did badass warrior shit, badass warrior shit should always be recognized.

fpbp, this is accurate

He's a badass. It's crazy to see guys from Falluja and the surge looking old now. Fuck.

So does half the world but nobody tries. They've killed more Americans on their own turf

lmao. Half the world may not like Americans, but I highly doubt the majority of that half wants to try to kill them.

>They've killed more Americans on their own turf
Its almost like the US invaded their fucking country and a few people died doing it. Revolutionary thinking. Now go look at how many Iraqi insurgents that the US has killed.

>249 solo room clearing
>stabbed some dude
Pretty badass

>Sergeant Bellavia pursued, but slipped on the blood-soaked stairs
Holy fuck.

Did he really deserve the moh why not give him a lesser medol there are guys who have probably done better stuff

If the transcript OP posted is accurate, it says 5 total kills with one of those being hand to hand.

Man did some stupid crazy shit that he probably shouldn't have (objectively speaking) and the whole operation turned out better for it. That's kind of what the MoH has always been about, bar jumping on grenades.

Meanwhile Obama retroactively gave a bunch of blacks and jews MoHs ostensibly just for being black or jewish.

Thanks, Goldstein.

Did he get pounded in his tiny outpost?
youtube.com/watch?v=HLRHKTt4RkY

>Sergeant Bellavia took out his knife and slit the Jihadist's throat
Isn't why they're going after that SEAL guy?

> A Soldier who was there that day said "Maj. Kettles became our John Wayne," Obama said, adding his own take: "With all due respect to John Wayne, he couldn't do what Chuck Kettles did."
What a catty, passive-aggressive faggot.

>There are people on this board right now who haven't read House to House

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McGonagle#Medal_of_Honor

Attached: McGonagle_USSLiberty_H97476.jpg (740x525, 118K)

Mess with the best
End up like the rest

Attached: 17ed625388c524030c59fb4f2110f757--tombstone-arizona-arizona-usa.jpg (250x312, 37K)

Are you a fucking retard? This man was fighting for his life. The SEAL guy is being accused of murdering an unarmed combatant who was tied up

>unarmed
>combatant

>dat washington portrait

you realize what hand to hand combat is right?

muh joos! jesus can you just focus once without going off against the kikes?

>detainee

>people born in 2001 are 18 now

gotta educate em before its lost to time

I’m decent friends with him believe it or not, nice guy glad to see he’s getting recognized. also please hurry up with this shit so you can come keep bauerly under control

>Winning the war for the Jews and military industrial complex by engaging unauthorized war against sovereign nation and murdering lots and lots of civilians resistance fighter?

Sounds like fucking war criminals and future mass shooter..

Attached: tales of iraq war 26.jpg (714x1000, 297K)

Its crazy how long this shit takes. The say most MoH are awarded posthumously, guess dying of old age is a factor as well

Havent you stoned for being gay by your beloved arabs, Latuff?

Fuck off back to Jow Forums. Killing enemy combatants in a combat area is at the very core of MoH recipients. The fact that they're camel jockeys doesn't make a difference in this case.

Damn I didn't realize he got one? I read the book House to House and there is footage of him and his company in the documentary Only the Dead. House to House is a great read

I was in the Surge, 32 now

Nigger could kick your fat ass.

Fuck off Jow Forums.

A credit to the species.

Shut the fuck up, you "back 2 pol" newfags are way worse.

Maybe it’s you, who should fuck off, rabi. They killed and died for oil, not to protect usa.

Attached: 6EB0CCB1-9295-49B2-889C-1F02C4601BB5.png (716x768, 321K)

>worse than Jow Forums

Thats just shit bait

It's strange how there're no witnesses to corroborate his account of what happened. He and for whatever reason some Australian journalist along with a handful of other conservative office-seekers from his peer group (in particular another conservative veteran of Iraq with an at-best questionable service record, Pete Hegseth, now with FOX News) have been peddling this story for 15 years now in a small, persistent, very intense and now finally successful effort to get him the Medal of Honor, something that previously every officer in his chain of command as well as every concerned party in the Pentagon did not think he'd earned.

He might be the first person ever to have lobbied for his own MoH.

There's a crop of these guys who very quickly became involved with the Bush White House following their service in Iraq, all of them out seeking political office, book deals and other sorts of fame and reward derived from the mystique of their veteran status. He, Hegseth and several other rightwing vets got a massive grant from Sheldon "My Sole Issue Is Israel" Adelson to start up Vets for Freedom, some 501-3(c) that was composed mostly of chickenhawk civilians, who spent most of Bush's second term in front of any microphone or camera they could find shilling for that bullshit war, to say nothing of going to great and even criminal lengths to shit on anti-war veterans, interfering with their political appointments, job searches, even applications for credit. Then there's what they tried to do to Trump during the primaries. Watch Hegseth on FOX bitch and cry while the SEAL next to him, who actually saw combat, endorses Trump in the primaries.

I guess Bells finally collected his payoff, paradoxically from the guy he tried to fuck out of the Presidency.

Attached: yduee8ktyjj21.png (2518x1224, 490K)

Murphy didn't earn it either, unlike Leroy Petry for example who actually risked his life to save others. Wasn't Dakota Meyer's story exaggerated as well?

I read his book years ago, I suggest you do as well

>There are people on this board right now who havent seen Full House

>no witnesses
>guy went in alone

I wonder why. No one else seems to be claiming it

I saw the confrontation between Adam Kokesh and Meyer. I can't say for certain but rumors of embellishment have swirled for years.

Some fat ShareBlue shill wants you to believe that a man who volunteered for 11Bugaloo did not enter into an occupied house and fight bad guys despite multiple witnesses and dead bodies. It takes years of investigation to verify every aspect of the After Action Reports before an MOH is authorized. So STFU you trolling, Cultural Marxist, POS

>Operation IRAQI FREEDOM
>M249 SAW
Sounds legit, carried one of these myself. If given the chance, I too would have gone on a near suicidal rampage just to justify humping that fucking 249 through the desert for 6 months. Also:
>Sprays rooms
>hits nobody
Yep
>Guy trips in front of him
>shoots him several times
>doesnt die
Yep
>kills guy with knife
What they left out was
>because that thick bitch jammed again
Checks out. Give this dude his medal.

>Bloodsoaked stairs
\m/

Fucking hell, he got a MoH? Noice.
This. House to house is a good as fuck book.

imagine taking the time to write this.

>badass warrior shit should always be recognized.
Why? What does that do to prepare him for a job in the real world? How does 3 random dead goat farmers support my individual freedoms and lifestyle?

>Its almost like the US invaded their fucking country
yes making us the bad guys

>there are people on this board who don’t care about OIF

Indeed

no one cares

Probably nothing but hey there's four (or five?) fewer adult sandniggers to worry about and probably 8 more kids who will hate America for killing their fathers. Top stuff, more people to kill, which is always nice.

You’re right, detainee. Thx

>muh invasion
I'll invade your ass with my dick, fag.

If you watch the documentary, "Only the Dead" on Netflix, you'll see him and what made him get he medal.

He also wrote a book about it and the dude is a fucking badass.

You're not even American, asshole.

Ignore my reply.

Can't we go one single thread without some edgy 12 year old Euro/Ivan giving his hot take on the jews?

He was doing a job, in a world realer than yours.
Those weren't goat farmers from Afghanistan. Those were deserters in Iraq who didn't want to get their asses kicked a second time, so they fled back to their civilian lives thinking they could strike back from within the civilian populace.

I know. I was just replying to user saying we're getting old. I'm young at heart

and jihadis from outside Iraq who flooded the country for the chance to kill Americans.

Read his book years ago, iirc the jihadist he killed in hand to hand was chomping down on his ballsac when he pulled out a shitty Gerber folder, unfolded it and stabbed the fuck out of the guy.
The book seemed pretty based at the time, he talks about living out of a Bradley with his squad with all of them getting diarrhea from drinking from the same water cooler for too long and shit like that

You fucking Idiots ,he’s obviously bait

Attached: CD6ED7D5-8BAE-4B6B-AF1D-CD99B1A60028.png (626x624, 25K)

>Jihadists 4 times

Pretty funny to call them Jihadists instead of Iraqi military personnel from the sovreign nation you just invaded

Good job sergeant Bellavia

Tourists from 2016. This guy is based.

No, since Jow Forums keeps invading other boards.