Went out side didn't get stabbed

went out side didn't get stabbed

WIN

hows PTSD working out for you guys?

Attached: 1560541725355.png (304x300, 115K)

Went outside, didn't stab this one guy I saw

had therapy
all but gone
still spend ~60% of my income on guns
pretty good

went outside, saw this one guy also go outside and not stab this other dude going outside

My finger catched a frag from a IED and was rebuild with ass skin. Looks like a dick but I had the permission for Weed years befor legalization.
Im happy right now

Attached: forest_06.26.jpg (2736x3648, 1.38M)

I am doing ok, kinda weird, I went outside and didn't stab these 3 dudes, but then I saw some other guy pull out his dick and light a joint??

>going outside

Can you stop to call my hand a dick? Im feeling like a pervert when stangers look at me with that WTF face

Attached: slavesquat.jpg (1520x2688, 1.52M)

Went outside and didn't feel the need to look around me every 5 seconds

Feels good

I’m better now, I rarely have nightmares or wake up looking for my gun. Last time I did I grabbed my wife and started shoving her behind me while I fumbled for my gun. It was a moment before I realized what was going on

Went outside and was going to stab these two guys I saw, but I saw some pothead with dicks for fingers and started laughing so hard I dropped my knife.

Fuck you and calm down. You can PTSD but not a dicked hand. For you a chick

Attached: 58620ea8d22ecbca8559b722d82ef1e0-imagejpeg.jpg (600x753, 363K)

*hide
And Im sure some of you lost your dick in war. Fucking assholes

Bro watch out, that cherry is dangerously close to your dick

I don't have to stare at people sleeping to know they're not just slumped over cause some gook sliced their neck so that's nice.

Went outside got stabbed. Laid up in bed with a thermometer up my arse. Couldn't be better

After having a terrible 2 years in San Diego involving getting jumped by crackheads/hobos 7 times without major injury and getting jumped and cracked in the head with a crowbar by a drunk Mexican and his drunk friend, I have always carried at least a knife with me and whenever possible my 9mm. Haven't had to pull out the knife in a year and haven't ever had to use the gun so PTSD is going pretty damn well so far. Always going to be cautious as I've had some close calls,called some niggers out on their bluff about 6 months ago and everything worked out fine.

I have a 2nd if I burn that one. Fuck it

Attached: 4650e88cabce2b6ee782d3e35612b928-imagejpeg.jpg (720x960, 114K)

Show us more of your penis finger please

No, you can see my left hand.
And im sure some LGBT Mod would ban me because it looks like some Trans dick

Attached: asdsd.jpg (3603x2672, 1.84M)

Holy shit it really does look like a dick lmao

E.T., bone home.

Attached: 1494791585831.png (663x402, 117K)

I shot an AR-15 once. I'm doing ok, the counseling helps.

I dont caree about that silly name as long nobody saved that shit. Even less respect on Jow Forums than /b/!

>Trans dick

Attached: audible_kek.jpg (1238x1315, 478K)