Another red flag

washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-jersey-emt-faces-30-criminal-charges-after-allegedly-building-a-private-arsenal-of-handguns-and-rifles

Another red flag

Attached: 1558299751363.jpg (500x423, 44K)

>numerous handguns and rifles
Less than 15 total
>over a dozen high capacity magazines
Lol

What the everliving fuck? The police should not be investigating "insensitivity." New Jersey should be nuked.

>Officers brought Michael V. Zaremski, 25, to a police station for an interview Monday after a woman filed a complaint about Zaremski, alleging he sent her pictures of “religious or ethnic insensitivity.”
Wew lad clown world intensifies

Attached: F6EF983C-4220-4ADE-9BC6-EEFA9F635684.jpg (334x305, 77K)

exactly what law was broken?

Why do you still believe that they give a shit about the law?

PSA: don't fucking send women memes you found on Jow Forums

>All of which he had manufactured

what, was he actually making guns? or did he just have a stockpile of AR parts

Attached: ss (2019-06-26 at 07.30.47).png (772x89, 14K)

>thinking leftists care about law
They only care about destroying whites and anything related to white culture

>or did he just have a stockpile of AR parts
More likely this. Its yellow journalism user. Why report the truth when you can say something sensational to shock the soccer moms and boomers who actually read your articles?
The high cap mag comment is also a tell. Probably just standard thirty rounders, but again, sensationalism.
honk honk

>be good guy
>take on profession that saves lives directly
>have a hobby
>legality is shit for this hobby in this state but 2A says he can
>send article with opinion
>cops called
>questioned, arrested, hobbies confiscated
>instajail
>1 less EMT in NJ

this is what happens when you help NPC's

no good deed goes unpunished

original story in jersey papers says he showed up to his interview with a pistol he manufactured himself

If the “victim” is of any wider indication then these people deserve one less EMT on the streets. Feel sorry for the guy, though, hope his case turns out well

Attached: 1625CD38-02A9-46C8-87B1-89EFBD866228.jpg (460x460, 34K)

I really hope at some point someone legally challenges a red flag confiscation.

>make jew joke
>get arrested

America everyone

Attached: 1491339093561.jpg (1200x1138, 515K)

I really hope at some point someone lethally challenges a red flag confiscation.

This shit will continue to happen and the 2A will slowly die because no one takes a stand around this or any other incident
>Inb4 it's not my state
>Inb4 lmao cucked state
If you unironically think this you are the reason why our rights lost and you don't deserve them

it never will be

Not sure about his state but here we have "malicious harrassment". Any mean words directed at Jews, blacks, homeless, elderly, is an automatic felony.
>oversimplifying tremendously

>The discovery led to a police warrant and officers and state troopers raiding Zaremski’s apartment

Just in case you had any misconceptions that the police will ever be on your side and that they don’t serve their employer, the state and/or federal government.

This. Americans still think we have freedom of speech and laugh at everyone else. Meanwhile we are just as cucked as any other Europoor police state and our rights are going down the drain. The difference is the American people are armed and were taught to defend their freedoms, but we likely never will. Sad!

>they didn't show his homemade guns

fucking lame

my only joy in life is mocking amateur attempts at machining and bench fitting

I'd like to see what he sent to kick this whole thing off. If he sent something like "I'm going to kill all the Jews" while posing next to his arsenal, then yeah I can see him having to come in for questioning. The warrant on his house? Must have said some stupid ass shit in the interview.

oh wait

>“He put several pieces together to make these high-powered weapons,” Det. Mattessich said.

"""""Homemade"""""
""""""""""Gunmaker""""""""

Attached: 1439403556226.jpg (180x210, 7K)

Didn't that happen a bit ago? Some dude got red flagged by a fucking cousin and his house got raided? Dude ended up killing 5 swat members with a fucking revolver if I remember right.

honestly it's your fault if you live in New Jersey, that place is not America

>drug charges

And now I don’t give a shit about him.