Whats the best modern UK gun?

Whats the best modern UK gun?

Attached: 1fea888ffdcd1d206f310bd3dabb0a9d-imagejpeg.jpg (924x1437, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ones with the retard sticks or the ones without?

Better not being picky about Bong guns

> 38 yr old grandma.
well done, bitches.

Attached: queen-heil.jpg (700x394, 58K)

Is this a man on HRT or a very ugly woman?

>UK
> gun
kek'd

Attached: 1535883515588.webm (406x720, 2.81M)

I would imagine their boutique hunting and precision rifles are of great quality. Holland & Holland are still there making high end double barrel shotguns and hunting rifles, and Accuracy International speaks for itself. There's even a company making reproductions of the Webley revolver. Since gun culture is generally reserved for the wealthy there, their civilian guns are generally expensive and high quality.

Is that Dwight from the office?

Is this you from Jow Forums?

>machete wielding niggers running around
>some expensive car
>smiling paki or whatever that was
WTF have I just watched?

that's a new normal over there.

Attached: 1537142094013.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

Maybe lost of aging skilled gunsmith in the UK but the fact is they are absolutely destroyed by their government, the UK stamps another gun control action yearly, import export is a mountain of paperwork and the bong shooting and hunting sports are dying. Latest was an animal rights activist group headed by a guy who contracts for the BBC having all shotgun permits issued for pest control on pest pigeon evoked. Gun dealers, auctioneers, gunsmiths and collectors in the UK are being strangled to death with red tape and new laws every year (last year it was no one with a criminal conviction can own a flintlock). The laws in the UK now basically mean its impossible or incredibly expensive to ship anything to do with firearms. They are closing up shop every month. Under 12ft/lb airguns are over 18 onlyThe UK has less guns per head of population than anywhere else in Europe and the majority of the population have never even touched one. The casual destruction of pest control, hunting, target shooting and clay has cost thousands of jobs and will continue to do so. The middle class population of London does not care and that, in the UK is all that matters. The bongs try and blame it on the EU but its nothing to do with the EU, e.g they banned handguns which are available in most other EU countries. The media in the UK is relentless in portraying anyone who pursues gun ownership as a psychopath and anyone who hunts or collects as bloody handed animal and human hating lunatics. Meanwhile the royal family every year go on a traditional shoot together. Summary. The UK is a shithole and is gun trade is dead/dying despite a prestigious history

I'm pretty sure if you jump through enough hoops and get the right permits you can get a teaspoon

RIP
Bongs havergessen special slave DNA

fuck im glad I dont live in the UK no more

Accuracy International has had some exceptional bolty boy rifles

see, I get the cops not having guns in a noguns country, but at least give them the right to (almost) freely beat the shit out of everyone.

>yfw Brexit is just a conspiracy to have EU regulations for basic democratic and human rights out of the way so they can finally declare the British Caliphate under Sharia law?

Attached: jerry.jpg (291x287, 16K)

How many years of uncucked whites going about their daily lives with ARs strapped to them would it take to fix this situation? How many dead subhumans?

A hundred years of state eugenics, because you can't just go full final solution on them.

Attached: 1561482116615.png (1234x747, 2M)

>guns
>UK
>"you have a loicence for that butter knife mate?"
>guns

Attached: 48422329_2213733938867091_5285943820305825792_n.jpg (223x226, 8K)

Attached: 1561605954482.png (1200x800, 51K)

Yeah...and what's the assault rape and bitterly rates?

Every single time britbongs bring up how gun control works for them they shy away from the fact that London is a fucking rape hive.

What is the one common factor in all these cities?

It wouldn't happen to be blacks would it?

>Houston
>San Francisco

Yall are retarded, its the gays.

you are watching at the remains of a country that once was great. (i'm not british so i don't know was it ever great but at least it wasn't a hell hole.)

>38, doesn't know if wants kids
>no career
>high school only
>"somewhat ambitious"

OP the best thing Brits have made in decades came from Accuracy International. It's a shame they're gone.

Attached: ab1.png_large.png (680x680, 589K)

>guns
>UK

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448K)

P A R T
A &
R
C
E
L

What do you mean? The company still runs

The UK general public is every bit as easily misled as the American public. Expect we don't have to pay for our healthcare and get a decent amount of paid holiday. On the flip side we have fucked laws.

Looks like your average 40 year old woman who was an average looking, at best, 20 year old woman.

>in a noguns country
You're retarded. You can get guns in the UK legally. It's a very long, expensive ordeal to even bother with, most times you still need to know the right people to even get it. Cops in the UK are starting to get more geared up finally due to the amount of terrorists attacks that constantly happen. It use to be acceptable to have all the lowbie ranks have just less than lethal means, with like one of of ten cops actually having a gun.

>we don't have to pay for our healthcare
But you do pay for it. Unless you're not paying taxes.

Probably the l96. This thread has no reason to exist now. Please delete it.

You can only own fuddsticks and cannot use them for defense, so yeah you're basically not allowed to own guns.

Now pay your tv license or the bobbies will be seizing your doublebarrel shitgun.

Except that's wrong, retard.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936

That picture is years old.

They Nogs have stolen guns like shotguns for hunting. I would say 20Migrants needs one bades Bong with AR15 + Bongs work in ethnical cleaning squats.
Pic very unrelated

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Nice cope faggot. I can to the academy down the street and come back home with an AR. The average UK citizen isn't going to be able to own a gun.

Attached: 1484558928347.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Every country has some high end bolt action factorys (yeah, that ugly AS-50) and thats it. They have no LMGs, ARs or other guns a military would buy

>bay area doesn't have coons
>neither does Houston
>both don't have tons of mexicants