GUN DEBATE

Gun talk in the Democratic Debate. Tune in now and see what these Dems have to say.
>Get ready to rage, Jow Forumsomrades

Attached: 3XTuUsrJFpBaANmJzab53o-1200-80.png (1200x661, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6MrDO0kgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pocahontas got asked what to do about the millions of guns that are already out there.

Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6MrDO0kgY

Why do they dodge every fucking question?

I can summarize:
>muh children

Can't be held accountable if you never actually say a damn thing.

This is such a fucking circus, I can feel the morale getting sucked out of the party.

this is embarrassing.

Because they're politicians.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Why the fuck would I waste my time listening to this shit? I already know what they think: they want to take my guns, they want armed federal officers to storm my house and shoot me and my family, and then they want to say I was the bad guy. It's all the same, fuck them. They all
deserve bullets in their heads.

Can they dodge bullets too tho?

Waste of time. They're just going to toe the party line anyway. UBC this, AWB that, Red Flag laws to take away your gat. They only new thing is they're going to make silencers the new boogie man to focus on. And that ain't worth the time listening to retardation.

Jow Forums is that way

Attached: the duke.jpg (1280x753, 361K)

we won't know for sure until we test this theory. Need a large sample size too.

>mfw she literally said "Find them and kill the people who own them."

>I COME FROM A HUNTING FAMILY
>AR15 BAD

>red flag laws and full ASSAULT WEAPONS OF WAR ban is the norm

Attached: 1518593413320.png (645x772, 148K)

Good news, this won't effect uncle Dick in his deer stand

>blumpf is literally hitler
>police are the gestapo killing shitskins
>ban guns
>trust nazi drumpf hitler government to protect you

shit only make sense to redditors and somehow it works.

Attached: 1d20b0f480ebc483ce966a67c9a497b78bd4a6ba.jpg (1024x797, 94K)

keep dreaming. itll never happen.

>muh deer stand

>IF YOU NEED A LICENSE TO DRIVE A CAR YOU NEED ONE FOR A GUN
God please make it stop

Attached: 1542155598025.png (808x805, 446K)

Thanks, I hate it

Attached: 1560659355935.jpg (594x790, 120K)

Have they said a true word the entire time? I can't believe elizebeth warren actually advocated for gathering data - I think when data is gathered thats the worst thing for grabbers. Sorry there's a chance of one of these retards winning my american frens

Please give me the exact clip where this was said

They are aware that they're likely going to control house, Senate, SCOTUS if they can get someone into the WH and they all share the same goal.

Reported and saged.

Attached: 1561492473962.png (1080x291, 40K)

I'm so triggered holy shit I'm gonna buy 5 more 80% lowers.

MY BLOOD IS BOILING

corey booker got da crazy eyes

>my wife's black son, Dante from the Devil May Cry® series

Bill "stop and frisk" DeBlasio wanting to infringe on people's rights
color me shocked

Good thing Booker doesn't have a fucking chance the stupid faggot is a limp noodle.

"we are democracy"
-Elizebeth Warren

Did someone actually say this?

This is what the majority of the population thinks. This is the new America. And it kills me inside every damn day.

Yes. Big clap too.

Booker did

Yes. Cory Booker

yes booker said it about 2 minutes ago - it was embarrassing

To be honest, maybe people should need a license to speak freely too.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Have they even read the Constitution or do they just wipe their asses with it?

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 106K)

Warren argued for more research.

the sanest answer

"we have more african americans in jail than slaves in the trade in the 1800s"

hmm a country population of 200,000 vs 300,000,000 hmmm i wonder how that happened

See

None of these people fear us. We must make them afraid again.

Attached: AB914177-DD85-4052-9733-A33310EC9A76.jpg (499x499, 47K)

These people shot themselves in the foot the second they started speaking Spanish; it makes Republicans and moderates worry about being ethnically racially and culturally replaced. If Trump focuses on that deep fear then he can win. Beyond that, them dodging every question about gun confiscation and gun control is just bonus points. I'm expecting gun sales to increase a bit over the next week.

Attached: 1558967480327.jpg (949x960, 96K)

1) kill yourself
2) I only put this thread up as a reminder to watch the debate.

FUCK MIAMI I HOPE THEY ALL DROWN WHEN THE ICE CAPS MELT. I'M GOING TO TAKE OUT A LOAN FOR A HUMMER AND DRIVE IT EVERYWHERE! I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO DESTROY THE OZONE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

you know you're fucked when you're the only black guy running and you have 0% black support

As someone currently trapped in NY what do I panic buy?

You won't do shit nigger

This is where we are headed. America is leaving the "freedom of the people" to
"I need the government to take care of me". Its sad, but reality. Trust me, we are all fucked.
At some point guns shifted and now I can't even talk and work about saturdays at the range.
"What do you need a gun for"
"Yeah, you plan on shooting up a place"
"Ha ha ha"
"Nobody needs a a gun."
These are all quotes I have heard from co workers. Now I dont say a god damn thing at work. Im scared shitless of a red flag no knock.

what are you surprised about? they say that shit every time this topic comes up. it's one of those thought-cancelling phrases that people blurt out when they have nothing else to say.

guns. lots of guns.

Cucked AR 15 and uncuck it, should take like 15 min

a bus ticket out of the state you fucking retard

who the fuck actually lives in NY, I mean seriously, you'd have to be the dumbest fuck in the world to live there

>"Yeah, you plan on shooting up a place"

whenever people pull this one on me I just say something along the lines of "Well, now that you know my plan I guess I'll have to start with you."

Just buy a shitload of AR lowers, obviously

>freedom for the people
>in a country transitioning to becoming a Hispanic country

Attached: 1554520832757.jpg (607x607, 28K)

>it makes Republicans and moderates worry about being ethnically racially and culturally replaced.
If they cared about that liberals would've been hanging from trees decades ago

+1 like

No one ever does. Also, go to sleep shill.

>Well, now that you know my plan I guess I'll have to start with you

Attached: 1546844102934.png (326x301, 35K)

This is a story ive heard a million times before and have lived out myself. This is how the majority thinks. They are against you for owning a piece of metal. They want you in jail they want to harm you they want to harm your family. This is the new America, and it's too late to do anything about it.

where do you live user
>nb4 faggot flyover state

>scared of a no knock
Yeah I got this feeling a bit too, however in Canada, the legal precedent for no knocks means you legally are protected if you open fire. Best bet is don't talk guns at work, people are retarded and will try and take you down if they feel the need to, with every bit of range info or gun info they get from you.

Fixed mag cuck or featureless cuck?
Unfortunately I was born here but I only have 2 semesters left so I’ll be out of the state just before the election

So you make it worse? I'm calling bullshit

I'm sorry my governor is a massive faggot.
t. washington

Attached: 1559970177184.gif (700x827, 510K)

Youre right. I just casually bring up my range day "saturdays". And I had no idea how cucked everyone around me is.
They look at you like you say your building a bomb. Thats the closest analogy I can make. Now I just keep to myself.

FFS will you faggots stop reminding me. it saps me of my will to live and utterly demoralizes me. i think about it every single day how things get worse and get worse. it makes it so hard to get out of bed and get to work every day. how do you guys deal with this feel?

>So you make it worse?

they already said that I'm going to randomly kill people for no reason...and you think I'm making it worse by making a joke? you should probably quit being such a little bitch, I hear that women don't like that.

Dont fell bad. They are politicians who are protected by armed body guards. They want all citizens defenseless. Thats how they maintain power over the people.

This guy is going after the Trudeau campaign strategy. Don’t think he is as crafty a politician.

It's also factually disingenuous as driving a car on a publicly-owned and -serviced road isn't a right it's a privilege that can be revoked if you do something as minimal as move too fast. Owning and using a firearm on private land is an innate, inalienable God-given right.

Yeah, its a lot of fields like that too. I work in the oilfield and I'll come back from 2 weeks off and when they ask what I did "oh I went to the range and a bunch, went out with friends, worked on music stuff blah blah" and they ask to see some picture from the range, I'll show them and then they get all weird because of my "scary assault rifle" which uhhh yeah I just don't talk about it anymore

thanks for reading my blog

On the one hand, I doubt that this was actually said, on the other hand there is an elected official currently in office who seriously suggested that the US us nuclear weapons against gun owners.

>how do you guys deal with this feel?
I live purely to spite them.
And I must know how this story ends.

Attached: 60241938_2373215672730360_3134009735783645184_o.jpg (1200x716, 74K)

Trump is going to win right? He can't lose to literal clowns can he?

Attached: c07.png (644x942, 97K)

It's just gonna be "BAN EVERYTHING REEE THINK OF THE CHILDREN YOU'RE RACIST"

If you haven't joined a gun rights org or gotten politically active, now is the time to do it. Dems have gone full on BONKERS.

Attached: the fix 1561292225343.jpg (2048x996, 123K)

Things need to be MUCH WORSE than now before people revolt. Right now people still have their entertainment and food on the table, so there's no real push for change. All I hope for is something changes before the US becomes Brazil/Balkans/South Africa 2.0

Attached: 1530383101671.jpg (1114x730, 227K)

I remember the DMV booklet for new drivers kept reiterating that driving is a privilege. Like every other page.

It's not changing anything. They're the loudest and so people listen. The future doesn't look good for freedom

DONT FUCK WITH ME OR MY GUNS

I JUST WANNA SHOOT PAPER INNAINDOOR RANGE WITH MY GUN

Attached: 1561435776384.png (657x527, 29K)

>implying trump is good for guns
not that dems aren't worse, but lets remember during the debates we are likely to see a candidate who wants less gun control

People are not really revolting in Brasil/Balkans/SA...

Probably. These fuckers are insane.

Buy a not-so-scurry gun to normalize them into it with pics, then break out the AR when you convince them to come.

FULLY
SEMI
AUTOMATIC
MACHINEGUNS

Attached: 1519979939725.jpg (593x796, 54K)

EVEN BETTER, that faggot is running for president. A dude who suggested using nukes against US citizens is running for president.

>lets remember during the debates we are likely to see a candidate who wants less gun control
I fucking hope so

Then rent the ranges bolt actions sweetie! You don't need your own gun, much less your own assault rifle for that sort of thing.

>we are likely to see a candidate who wants less gun control
He's likely to be a no name that has zero chance at winning and is a waste voting for. Fuck off

No!

The more syllables the scarier they are!

I can't do it anymore guys I thin-
HONK HONK

Attached: Honk+honk_7dc735_6993793.gif (326x264, 266K)

That's what I do now, I show my more historical firearms like ww2 era or my antique status revolver so they don't get spooped
I'm hoping Punished Creenshaw continues to be based - I wish someone like him was running up north here

UNREGISTERED
GHOST
FULLY
SEMI
AUTOMATIC
TACTICAL
MILITARY STYLE
WEAPONS
OF
WAR

Then get louder.

Attached: browning hiPower.jpg (1800x1200, 447K)