Why is Jow Forums so demoralizing?

>cali lost their rights again? who the fuck cares about cali?
>this other state is about to lose their rights? well I never liked that state anyways
>just move out lol like how is gun control even real lol
>btw fuck off we are full you deserve what you got
>my state is losing our rights but I ain't complying, actually I ain't doing nothing at all
>they are gonna ban *thing*? you don't need one anyways, it's a stupid toy for fags
I am not asking anyone to go postal but why is it that half of Jow Forums seems to be so fucking smug and proud about doing absolutely nothing at all when gun rights are being corroded away? Congrats, you've got yours for now, or maybe not since some of you never owned guns to begin with, now other people can't get them anymore or it becomes painfully difficult to acquire, but it's ok because?
I'd say something about sharing a hobby with friends or family or even your own offspring but I can already imagine the response.
>letting people know about your hobby? It's like you want to be alienated, you've gotta alienate them first
>do I look like I am gonna have offspring any time soon, if ever?

Attached: passed out cat.jpg (600x449, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JjwHPj70n9ZX/
bitchute.com/video/NvLbgmVdAXSm/
bitchute.com/video/6x14p3dUvgy3/
bitchute.com/video/c7YzrbeLbJE/
youtube.com/watch?v=pNLc418vzV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mostly just discord tranny shills

>t. tranny

Attached: cokedouthorse.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

Keep in mind the people who aren't complying aren't stupid enough to post about it on an anonymous vietnamese bong crafting forum.

Kid, many have tried to tell this board how it is. They don't have any of it. I see you still have hope for gun rights and individual freedoms. You still believe the people can rise and retake the power. You still think there will be resistance and blood will be spilled for liberty. You are wrong. There is no hope. The 2A is dead. Everyone here is denying it and lying to themselves, pulling mental gymnastics to convince themselves it is not over and they are still Patriots. It is over. We have lost. Abandon all hope. May God have mercy on us all.

So what do you want us to do about it, buddy? I already packed up and moved from California to Tennessee so I could keep my rights. Would you rather I pulled a Brian Clyde in Sacramento? No thanks. So what else do you want me to do? Voting wasn’t working in California anymore, and as we get more into crumbling, late-stage imperial democracy, it’ll work even less in even more places. The best answer I have is for everyone who likes their rights to move to a small town in a red state, arm up, and to both physically and mentally prepare yourselves for bad times. I don’t see what else will help. Getting angry on the internet sure won’t.

Man blackpillers sure are fags.

not subtle enough

Attached: 1507199585653.jpg (600x535, 56K)

This. The country is too big, and the population is too disconnected and apathetic for any kind of movement to take place for gun rights. We are the minority now. This is just how things are. Maybe after they get really REALLY worse people will decide its worth fighting for change, but until then all we can do is suffer.

I'd recommend you take those you love and move somewhere rural. Enjoy family and friends. Get off the grid and just chill, shooting funs in the woods. Pockets of freedom is all we will have. At least this way you can dodge most of the hell that our country will endure. It is sad, but it is also fate. A fate sealed long ago that we cannot change.

What's your solution to all this then? Go on, fucking tell me.

Attached: niggerpill_2.png (500x773, 195K)

If you really think it’s that hopeless, then go French kiss a .44 magnum. But just fucking stop with the whiny demoralization.

>Still won't explain how he thinks the future is bright for the 2A in a half white country

Yeah you’re right I guess all is lost and we should all go kill ourselves.

You first.

No idiot it's not a reason to kill ourselves. It's just an inevitable change that we can't stop. But please, since you are our savior please elaborate how the 2A won't be dead in 20 years

Blackpillers are tiring. Fuck off.

False hope niggers are tiring. Keep denying

Why don’t you switch from the blackpill to the brownpill, you fag?

Attached: FDD29541-7B05-4F2C-A28A-8F3E1DDEDE0C.jpg (786x599, 38K)

Still triggered huh. Keep sticking your head in the sand

You are a Jew.

So the schizo Jow Forumsack reveals himself.

Read siege

(((You)))

Attached: BEA44670-EA85-4A44-BEA3-9325C529B570.jpg (4148x3111, 3.48M)

2a won’t be going away any time soon, milennials and even more-so zoomers are pretty pro gun, and we’ve won some pretty decisive SCOTUS cases in the past decade or so, heller being one of them.

It would take a lifetime before 2A gets repealed, if ever, when boomers, some milennials and this early cohort of zoomers die. Even so, there are so many guns in this country, gun control won’t be viable for centuries after that.

>It's just an inevitable change that we can't stop.

bitchute.com/video/JjwHPj70n9ZX/

bitchute.com/video/NvLbgmVdAXSm/

bitchute.com/video/6x14p3dUvgy3/

bitchute.com/video/c7YzrbeLbJE/

t's time to take your medicine. 400cc's of black pill antidote.

You know I took a black pill like you too, however I turned it into hope. If our lives are meaningless and we're nothing more than dust in the wind, that means we are truly free as whatever we do time and the world at large won't punish us. Especially if you do wrong, as now you're immortalized as a antagonist while the heroes get second billing

What the actual fuck is going on with his fucking legs Jesus christ

anal AIDS

It isn't, unless a certain event comes to pass. You ever hear about that Yellowstone supervolcano? An event powerful enough that will send us into a mini ice age? I dream of it coming. Hard times will breed new trust, people will grow stronger and independent, and we will come out weakened but wiser for it. Even if I die, I will get the day where I can act freely when the volcano bursts

Please user, give me more. I can't take this anymore, I see it, hear it, live around it ever single fucking day and it kills me every time I wake up. Tell me there is something more than just this. Tell me there is a morning worth waking to, tell me there is a reason to walk out that door.

I swear I'm going to run that thing the fuck over when I find it

You wanna know the truth? The real, hard truth?

Doom and gloom gets more (you)s.
Were programmed to focus our attention on bad shit, and accept good shit as a given.

The 2a will still exist, but it'll be nerfed. I foresee more states making laws that restrict semi-auto rifles while keeping pistols safe, like that one ballot initiative in Florida, as a part of security theater to keep the citizens feeling that they're safe. Heller has made it harder to attack pistols thanks to them being legally protected in some capacities, so politicians are going after scary black semi-auto rifles for good boy points from the public.

This

Part one and two

State’s rights have superseded the constitution. California laws are coming for your state next. It starts as a liberal wants a new place to live. NY or Cali spreads out to your state, makes an establishment and convinces other libs to go over with promises of affordable housing and up and coming progressiveness. Soon a red state turns pink, then blue.

Ask Oregon. Ask Colorado. Nevada is probably next with blumberg’s help. Only thing that stopped it from happening earlier was the housing bust where Californians had to sell or walk away from properties in those states.

CA and NY are exporting more than 2A states so eventually, though it may be split 50% pro/anti 2A, the senate majority will be dems because of the CA and NY expats. NY and CA will have a stranglehold on the house. Running to a gun friendly state is actually the worst thing we can do. Taken to an extreme, if we all jam pack into one state, we’ll only get two senators, and less house reps than what CA and NY have. Instead we need to play a genocide game putting in just enough pro 2A people to secure the vote before someone says “we’re full”. Then spread to the next blue state.

Unless we stop running from anti fun states and instead flood them with pro 2A citizens, we’re killing our own country.

It also should be noted that all state level gun control is on shaky constitutional grounds to begin with. As it sits now every other enumerated rights under the constitution has strict legal scrutiny applied to it but the 2A. There is no justification for this other than it's the law and the various district appeals courts won't let it get up to SCOTUS. Maryland and the 2nd court is notorious for that every time their own AWB gets challenged.

Now with all that said that's part of how the SAF has been so successful. In every case they take they specially make sure to high light the fact that the like any other enumerated right strict legal scrutiny must be applied when challenging the 2A. And that's been working well so far.

I genuinely get upset and heart broken whenever a new gun law happens in any state. Worrying about my rights keeps me up at night. I feel like I’m not able to do anything, I’m just a broke nobody with very little social skills/status.

I know how you feel, hell seeing other countries loose gun rights fucking sucks.

Here's a hint kid, reality isn't here to make you feel good, nor is it a positive place to be.

Fuck you go ahead and be depressed all your life. I'm getting away from this place and I'm going to go somewhere nice and comfy. I'm not going to sit back and my let my life be endless unnecessary suffering. There's already too much pain that is innate to existence, but there's an awful lot of bullshit that I can cut out of my life. If you want to be a whiny bitch and cry out to the universe go ahead.

That won't kill it. You'll just anger it. I don't think that thing can be killed.

I wonder how many of you faggots would actually defend your rights if they were being seriously infringed. For example, lets say a law was passed in your state that made semi-auto rifles illegal and the police came to confiscate them. Are y'all gonna hand them over like some pussies or y'all gonna turn that pig into bacon?

None. Don't kid yourself. Nothing on this website is to be taken seriously

A sanctuary city for guns just popped up in ca, needles I think. Right on the boarder with Nevada, we need more of this. Gonna pressure our mayor if he isn’t completely cucked.

>What's your solution to all this then?
Put your money where your mouth is and actually stop caring. About laws, about the opinion of the drooling masses, about what your friends and family tell you to say, think, and feel, all of it. Stop caring, and live free. Or die. I don't particularly give a shit what you do.

Oh those guns, officer? Yeah I lost them in a boating accident awhile back.

So that's a no, you wouldn't do anything.

I live in Texas, this isn't a problem. I don't give a damn what happens in San Antonio or Austin. None of the rest of the state, government included, will comply.

based and redpilled

op here, not advocating revolutions or anything, not denying the shitty reality either, I am just complaining about people taking the black pill but also being real smug about it and laughing at other people's supposed misery, it's just so backwards.

>Muh 2A
>Not advocating for a violent revolution

How does it feel to be a cuck user?

>advocating for a violent revolution
>on Jow Forums
you just know someone's gonna accuse me for being a glowalker and I am gonna tell them not to worry about it.

That's exactly what a glowalker would say. CIA confirmed!

>As it sits now every other enumerated rights under the constitution has strict legal scrutiny applied to it but the 2A.
I think you are forgetting about the I,IV, V, VI, VII, and the VIII. All are routinely ignored.

Attached: hopeiskill.jpg (625x833, 125K)

>Why is Jow Forums so demoralizing?

why is op so clueless? maybe the rest of humanity that doesn't internet Jow Forums pee pee poo poo

ahem, yes op, there really is something to normal peoples reaction to the drivel that is Jow Forums

and you are expecting some kind of support for something ? anything ? what ? THIS IS A TOTALLY ANONYMOUS 4M U DING-A-LING

it you want support go to a login/userid 4m

Hello federal officer I am just posting to let you fine gentlemen know that everything I have posted here is satire and all threats of violence are just jokes. Thank you for your time.

>t.butthurt califag

Do something about your state’s fucked up laws or fuck off. As long as you’re a califag you’re part of the joke, and people will laugh at you.

While I don't disagree in the idea that all parts of the constitution get ignored routinely I still argue that the 2A get's it worse than any other. After all, the 2nd court is currently of the opinion that DC v. Heller isn't valid. Not to mention all the blue states pass new restrictions every year.

I don't think you have a proper grip on just how bad things really are. I'd argue that while the second amendment is under a steady and unflinching attack from many forces, it is the fourth that is paid the least respect. The revelation of the prism program has shown that it is the fourth that has been entirely eschewed. The second which you seem to hold so dear is rendered relatively useless when there can be absolutely no coordination of the people outside the scope of complete infiltration and observation of a centralized power.

As much as people say that the 2nd is doomed, at least it's not the 4th, which the government treats like a joke instead of a law.

If you're so worried about the infiltration then you need to learn how to hide in plane site instead of worrying about the glowies looking at you.

Underrated post

>you just know someone's gonna accuse me for being a glowalker
Who cares?
youtube.com/watch?v=pNLc418vzV8

>implying
not even califag but thanks for proving the point, fuckface
>ha, people I don't like are losing their rights? LOL
Next thing you know your precious state and the states around it become infected by the cancer from cali because you kept telling yourself what happens in cali stays in cali.
Welcome to the UNITED states, cali isn't going anywhere despite being the retarded cousin you try to ignore at reunions. Laugh at the spreading fire in your neighbor's yard because you've always hated that guy, when your house catches the fire, your other neighbor will laugh too.

Here's the thing tho, retards and those merely pretending tend to be pretty vocal and leave a lasting impression like said. Reasonable opinions don't catch the eyes, and reasonable folks don't post as much to begin with. The joke about Jow Forums is nogunz or Jow Forums is full of degenerates is a reflection of this, since the nogunz and crossdressers are the loudest, they appear to be the majority.

I never argued the point, but anybody who comes on here and gets butthurt about their shitty and restrictive state/country is an emotionally weak little faggot.

Your whole “it’ll be you next!” Theory is retarded too.

There is no real future for the 2A as intended when written. As soon as the left has the White House and majority in the Senate the US will undergo radical irreparable change. Simply put they will pack the supreme court. After that they are free to enfranchise illegals by executive order, it'll get kicked to the courts but that's already a lost fight. At that point Texas will be blue along with most of the southwest due to the newly enfranchised base. Bear in mind it will only grow as they will have to re balance the electoral college after the massive influx of new citizens. At any rate this means that there is no future for any politician on the right. Next shooting they will declare gun violence as a national emergency and the president will use her powers to put forth a semi-auto ban, after all you don't really need those to hunt. Mass noncompliance will, of course, occur but it's not like there will be a national task force sent out to force compliance. It'll just be illegal to use said firearms. Next, they will discover that pistols are actually a greater threat than semi auto rifles so naturally a semi auto pistol ban. might leave revolvers alone. Rinse, repeat and over time it'll be more or less like the UK or Aus.

I'm sure they have done the analysis and have realized that a big enforced push might lead to disaster. That's why I said they will allow non-compliance, there's nothing they can do about it. Simply continually shift the window of acceptability of firearms to the fringe and allow time to erase the memory of freedoms from the populace. Who cares about the people holding onto their rifles if they are more or less refused the ability to use them. Much like if hate speech laws were enacted. Who cares about the people screaming the N word in their basements. Over time all memory of the freedoms lost will be erased and historians will write of a savage time that people could own firearms and spew whatever hateful thing they wanted.

Cont..

Two things we can do:
1. Have a line in the sand of simple mass non compliance.
2. We need to evangelize.

I cannot stress the second enough. The 2A community sucks when it cones to getting out the being friendly and winning converts. We feel we don't have to but this is where we are failing ourselves. Look at gay and trans rights. It's an incredibly tiny part of the population but though media they have pushed their objectives and won over the majority of the population. It's an up hill battle as all the media portrays gun owners/users in a bad light. That's why we need to get personal. Put a name and face to the rights that they are trying to strip from us.

TL;DR 2A will evaporate once the senate and president are on the left. Possible solution is to evangelize as people of the gun.

We know what you’re doing shill go fuck yourself

everyone knows that the only way to change things is via drastic measures (which isn't guaranteed to do anything) or by devoting their life to politics (which also isn't guaranteed to do anything), neither of which people actually want to do.

Are you retarded shill?

Most gun owners only care about THEIR freedom. Anti gun protest bus people in from other states all the time. Yet with us, dare to take issue with gun companies not shipping legal gun parts to blue states or these companies funding anti gun politicians, you'll get met with "you stay you pay". Then a month later there's a thread going on about "How do I stop people from California moving here"

>we’ve won some pretty decisive SCOTUS cases in the past decade or so, heller being one of them.
You mean the cases that are entirely ignored, even by SCOTUS, who have openly stated to never take another gun case? Yeah, some great victory there.

go back into hiding, Terry

Basically this. Jow Forums would have you suicide by cop under the romantic notion that your death will be the warcry that starts muh revolution, when in reality you'd be shitposted about for a week and forgotten. Jow Forums likes to talk the good shit about live free or die, but if you'd take a stand for your rights you'd stand alone and die in a puddle.

Too many Jow Forumsacks who escaped their containment board

>I am not asking anyone to go postal but why is it that half of Jow Forums seems to be so fucking smug and proud about doing absolutely nothing at all when gun rights are being corroded away?
Because we know the fight is already over. We're just waiting for the collapse so we can play stalker outdoors.

Attached: stalkerblowout.png (814x294, 235K)

There isn't now please go Brian Clyde so I can have an hour or two of laughter and happiness in my life.

Yeah. I mean.. kinda this.

Because it doesn't matter once drumpf gets us involved in another war with iran that keeps up bogged down and distracted while the norks sneak attack us with nukes and help from the russians before october next year.

And now Republicans will keep him from being impeached for treason.

>drumpf
>war with iran
>implying all but one of the dems last night weren't pro-war
please neck yourself then take your bullshit back to Jow Forums

I honestly believe this.

Posting screenshots of green text of how the citizenry would BTFO the govt is cope. I saw what happened after Katrina and soldiers would absolutely confiscate guns if given the order, and a majority of owners would hand them over. Sure the media would cover it, and people would be outraged online, but life would go on.

Because shills like you keep trying to demoralize us. The legal battle is still ongoing and if that fails, boogaloo, that's how it works. If anyone is going to do anything to speed boogaloo up, they won't talk about it with you here for opsec reasons.

>Oy vey fellow patriot there's no hope give up America is dead just consume product and don't ask questions.

No.

War has never been won by evacuation - Churchill

Our new country is going to be great!

You mean where the governor ended up jailed after a massive LEGAL campaign against him that didn't require boogaloo yet? Eat a dick nigger.

>You can't stop it
>In the middle of a gun rights renaissance everywhere but California

You're paid too much.

Feds are traitors, anything they suffer is well deserved under a long train of abuses.

I anally evacuated your mom.

Do a flip

Is Oregon going to get fucked sooner or later

I have nothing to lose by making bacon.

Shortsighted Zoomers don't realize that gun control is being pushed so hard because the grabbers are losing, and the anti-gun sentiment that existed since Reagan's day and infects the GOP establishment is fading away. The new right is extremely pro-gun and willing to push on it, and this terrifies them, so they're ramping up their tactics.

Source or fuck off shill.

>hey why's there so much demoralizing shit on here
>no you
Do you even understand what op's talking about?
There are so many posters out there and be like "fuck you got mine sucks to suck ain't none of my business" but pointing this out makes me the demoralizing shill? Or do you think only in extremes and anyone not planning to die in a shootout is demoralizing?

you chose to live in those states you dumb faggot

They are hydroponics thank you very much