Redpill me on bullpup shotguns

Redpill me on bullpup shotguns

-affordable
-aesthetic
-compact

What's the catch?

Attached: 50314479_541156513030600_4858375118704869376_n.jpg (915x915, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z4Il7oupVKA
dsgarms.com/trade-ins-dsg-7000-0024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll redpill my foot up your ass.

Recoil is going to be shit. Shotties are already bad enough. Now imagine that but worse because the action is right on your shoulder. Not to mention the fact that shotguns are already outdated and only useful for breaching doors

>Recoil is going to be shit. Shotties are already bad enough. Now imagine that but worse because the action is right on your shoulder.
Go back to school

Mostly turkshit

>What's the catch?
It's a massive piece of shit.

> worse because the action is right on your shoulder.
did you fail physics class or do you just shoot from the hip?

Attached: pakled.jpg (1310x750, 61K)

NOICE BAIT M8 I'LL GIBE YOUS A HANDY FOR YOUS TROOBLES

>Now imagine that but worse because the action is right on your shoulder.
Room temp IQ detected.

I think a bullpup semi auto 20 gauge would sweet

I have a Kel Tec KSG. It kicks a little harder but is completely manageable. I wouldn’t use it for sporting purposes like trap, skeet, or hunting. Not because it couldn’t, I tried it for that I just seem to do better with my traditional shotguns. But for home defense it’s very confidence boosting to have 17 12-gauge rounds with the short bullpup format making moving indoors extremely easy.

If they're Turkish, there's definitely a catch. They're all absolute pieces of shit.

youtu.be/Z4Il7oupVKA

>turkshit

Jokes on you. Its 120 degrees F in my room

The catch is bullpup.

Also most semi-auto shotgun models are shit. Yes, I'm including saigas.

He's almost not wrong. His reasoning is off but the bullpup will have less room to slow down the bolt and will have a sharper felt recoil. Total recoil will be the same, but it will be transferred to the shooter faster. The same concept as the Ultimax but on the other side of the spectrum.

I can only imagine it might be a little annoying if shooting slugs but no worse than a pump-action in any form.
A friend of mine uses his KSG with an Eomeme for skeet and I've tried it, it actually works really well.

There might be some increased muzzle climb due to the weight distribution, but there won't be an increase in felt recoil.

An ultralight shoulder shield solves the recoil issue even with 3" slugs

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the increased felt recoil is anywhere near enough to invalidate the concept, just that he's not wrong that there is an increase.

In human degrees, mutt.

Dum dum

That only happens if the length of bolt travel is different. A receiver that keeps all of its components inside and has nothing going into the stock will have exactly the same travel distance in conventional or bullpup form.

The only problem is if designing a bullpup around an already excessively long action. If it has to be redesigned to be shorter then only does the subject of more felt recoil come up.

Obviously it's assuming all other factors are equal. It's a fucking generalization, theres going to be exceptions if you don't. When people say drums mags are less reliable do you also insist on pointing out that the best drum mag is more reliable than the worst box mag?
Thing is, most of the popular semi auto shotguns do use the stock and some of the ones that don't still have more travel than some of the bullpup shotguns out there as well as having more option without messing with LOP.

>not affordable
>jam-o-matics
>not aesthetic
>barely more compact
Literally all but one of your points are straight lies, eat a dick boomer faggoy

not sure if b8

Samefag

Recoil on all bullpubs are trash, they have a left/right, as well as an up down recoil impulse, where as a standard action has just the up down.

Fuck yea slurs make the best argument! Hey call him a cuck nigger too hahaha yeah!

You must be at least 18 to post here.
As well as american.

back to r*ddit, nigger

Turkish garbage with multiple issues.
Look up all these shit turkpups that have cracked bolts and receivers.

Most of them aren't actually bullpups, they're just regular shotguns slapped in a kit. That means really, really shitty triggers (~25lbs) so have fun with that

Maybe compared to an AR-style shotgun, but most conventional shotguns have lots of drop in the stock, so this inline thing would probably climb less.

It will never live up to these standards of perfection...

Attached: kqckznfnlu3z.jpg (1227x1652, 238K)

>It's a fucking generalization
It's an incorrect one.

Your magazine example is a valid case of nitpicking. this is just a case of some idiot assuming (incorrectly) that a bullpup shotgun has a different length of bolt travel than a normal semiauto, which is a flat-out absurd assumption.

dsgarms.com/trade-ins-dsg-7000-0024

Winchester 1300 Police trade ins $399. Is this a good deal?

I wish was in 223

>Celsius
Everyone who isn't at or above the boiling point of water is a retard
>Kelvin
Everyone is a super genius especially in Africa and the Middle East.
Hmm big think.

Does it hurt to be such a brainlet?

It's not a bad deal if you like the aesthetic.

No. Now post guns nigger.

>shotguns are outdated and only for breaking doors
No that’s not true, shotguns are still an extremely effective weapon against unarmored personnel and can fire all sorts of specialty rounds. They will stay around as a useful tool for riots and third world urban/jungle shenanigans.

Attached: E1ACBE34-557B-4C6D-BE15-CD24E6BF14CB.gif (384x400, 246K)

>What's the catch?
how about stay away from trash
and stick to tried and true, proven reliability
such as a Benelli M4 or a modded M2

Triple retard confirmed.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27-18-10-02-1.png (720x692, 110K)

Standard actions have left-right. Actually it's your body twisting. That's why AK slant brakes are angled to one side.

No its fucking not when most semi shotguns travel into the stock. Things like the Saiga are an exception and make up a tiny part of the market.

they are cool

Or home defense

Post yours.

Attached: IMG_20190627_234923.jpg (1440x1080, 227K)

I have a full length m4 with pistol grip. I want the shortty shotty without the pistol grip, though (# 11723)

>What's the catch?
>A detachable-magazine shotgun
25% of the time, it will feed every time.

>can get one of these for 300-500 USD
>over under is 3,000 dollars
All I want is a clean double over under

>
lolonly1(you)dummi

Bump

Bullpup a shit. Turkshit shotguns are ok. Most will work fine, but their QC is spotty generally and when that's partnered with shotgun's not feeding the best from mags and sometimes being picky on ammo, they might require some gunsmithing to run reliably.

Attached: 2e0rymp.jpg (1600x1200, 1.26M)