There is a classified meeting in 1939 concerning a supposed world-changing advancement in smalls arms technology...

There is a classified meeting in 1939 concerning a supposed world-changing advancement in smalls arms technology. The meeting takes place in Washington, D.C. and is attended by the President, V. President, SecDef, and Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Outside, a car waits with orders for a hot extract of a German asset, said to be holding top-secret weapons technology.

The organizer of the meeting never shows, life goes on as expected and the rest is history.

Today you are approached by a mysterious individual with a time machine. It will put you in the room right before the meeting takes place, with enough room for 1 rifle with attachments and 1 pistol and whatever clothing and armor you can carry.

What guns would you choose to bring back, why those, and would you fight your way out to deliver them to the German intelligence agent outside, or turn them over and help the US/Allies win the war and stay dominant that much quicker/longer?

Attached: NWWIIM_Map_Program_Inline_1920x1400_r1.jpg (960x700, 62K)

stock Ak47, pistols are for pussies, alice gear and woodland camo

This thread is gay and OP is a faggot.

see
one issue of a small arm will never change the outcome of a war outside of extremely contingent assassination.

AKM and an M9. Flip a coin to decide on if I will betray the Allies.

Attached: 1560991974424.jpg (1080x679, 108K)

I'll only do it if the secret weapon is weaponised ladyboi bussy. The only
Rifle I need is a Rhodie FAL with a pregnant Anne Frank on the stock.

Small arms aren't going to win anyone this war.

This user is correct. If you wanted to aid the Axis, your best bet would be to attend the meeting and kill everyone in the room.

Not win, but help - imagine the change it would bring if one side had high capacity magazines and superior accuracy, sure it wouldn't win on its own but it would make a difference for sure. Just think between the M1 and the mauser for example, 5 soldiers with each and the ones with the M1s can put a lot downrange in the same amount of time that the bolty boiz can do a smaller amount. Now imagine they have ar15s

Nobody said that small arms were going single-handedly win the war. You can either take back guns, armor, and the knowledge you hold to help one side or the other.

Stop being niggers.

This is exactly what is implied by the German agent waiting outside. Why do you think it is a "hot" extract? You can kill all the meeting attendees with the guns you brought back and still deliver them to Germans.

Op, define the allies better. Do you mean US, UK, French, and Polish Allies or do you mean the above minus Poland but add in the fucking reds

Whatever you want. If you only want certain countries getting the tech, so be it.

AK74 as my real choice, AN-94 to satisfy German autism.

First off

I'm taking a hazmatsuit, full on containment.
I'm deploying the black plague samples + the newest EBOLA strains and im blinking the hell outta there.

Stamping technology was not advanced enough to make cost effective hi cap box magazines.

I'm bringing a SADM and a bunch of history books and current news reports/happenings tailored to each country (sans Russia), then I'm having the German Agent send the whole package out there for maximum distribution. Germany would learn about Frau Merkle and the Rappening/Migrant Crisis. France would learn about its no go zones, Notre Dame, and its Algerian issues, England would learn about Rotterham/etc. USA would learn about the constant chimping and SJWing, and some choice pics and quotes from Current Politicans and more for everyone, History books would have chapters highlighted.

The Note would read, This is what you faggots have wrought in the aftermath of WWII. Stop it. Do something else, ANYTHING ELSE, save us.

WWII either wouldn't have happened, or been the complete extermination of everything related to Marxism.

Based as fuck.

Attached: 1561508354856.jpg (612x958, 49K)

EM-2 rifle
pistol doesnt really matter but probably a M9

the EM-2 because it is pretty much the ideal rifle for the combat that actually did occur in ww2 and within the manufacturing capabilities available at the time.

and the pistol essentially any good metal framed 9mm pistol would do, the point is to demonstrate that for military purposes 9mm>.45 I would say Hi-power but they already had those

>Americans
Mini 30 and a Hi Point in 45 acp.

>Germans
G3 rebarreled for 8mm Mauser, and tell them to put a muzzle brake on it, similar to the FG42. Also, hard copy instructions on the Sheet Metal pistol.

It just depends on who's worthy of this gift.

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

M2 paratrooper Carbine with 3 round clipazines.