Best gear for SHTF (realistically)

Okay so S just HTF and you're forced out of your home (it was struck by lightning and set on fire and is about to explode)... what do you grab?

Attached: MV5BMTMwMDU3ODc4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk3ODMwMw@@._V1_CR0,60,640,360_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg (477x268, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the dog

My 9mm and accessories, box of ammo, first aid kit, knife, pants, boots, canteen, can of deenz, anything I can fit in my ruck in that amount of time.

My boots, so I can get to one of my caches.

My AR15

It’s gucci but I have a basic Aero/BCM non freefloat one leaning against my door, just in case

yellowstone just erupted and your area is going to be 3feet under in hot ash in 3 days. theres busses taking refugees to the coast, but they don't allow and weapons onboard, and any food/supplies you carry are rationed. what now?

All the alcohol that I can carry, thats the best currency in the apocalypse

Shoot everyone

So are we assuming we have less than a minute to gather our things?

Based

I grab the T handle for the primary fire suppression system. Twist 180 and pull. While it’s going through its discharge cycle, I don my EEBD, make sure the wife has hers on, and put a spare on the dog. By that time, the primary system will have finished discharging. I turn the blue handle on the washdown system 90 degrees to sprinkle the exterior surfaces of the building, then check the board to see if any smokes or heats are still polling trouble. Follow up and overhaul as necessary.

Afterward, I’ll check the telemetry from the magazines to see if there’s anything going on out there that needs dealing with.

Load up the sedan with ammo crates, throw all the guns in the back (keep a pistol in the front with me), grab my go bag, vest, gas mask bag, all the canned food I can carry and hit the road

Your mom's ass, as I blow my load deep inside her asshole

rifle case, bible, cat

Cringe.

no u

Attached: moenobully.jpg (840x454, 33K)

old CF coat or flecktarn jacket depending which is closer. A spam can of x39 and pic related

Attached: 542831D9-D554-4009-AEA1-DE1467DED0B3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

My son. If I have any time after that I grab my wallet, phone, car keys and my small stash of emergency cash. Also right next too the cash is an external hard drive with all my important photos and documents.

My cat will hide under the bed which means I'll have to set up a pillow fort and defend home base. Good thing that means I don't need to worry about how much ammo I can carry though.

Nah I'm good thanks. I would go find a cave and use respirators. Of course I live in a concrete building, with a concrete roof, deck, and besides the flooring, entirely fire proof.

sip constantly.

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 17K)

Realistically ?
I'd grab my Glock 17 (15+0), a box of ammo and 2 other mags (both kept unloaded btw bc of spring tension). FMJs because I believe penetration is key and that HPs won't perform better in the field of terminal ballistics.
Then an AR15 I don't own yet (prob a S&W sport 2 or a Ruger), equiped with a Vortex Speedfire (x1) since I have a relatively bad astigmatism that makes me unable to use reddots with ease.

A 2nd option would be to have a FAL with a 1-6 optic and a walther PP in 32 acp. Less effective but way more fun.

nothing. realistically youre die gonna anyways, from something entirely out of your control and you can't even see.

The Road was so fucking depressing...

Oy vey, this is peak noguns

G19, backpack with food, water, spare mags/ammo, sleeping system, flashlights, (Its a backpacking pack). Throw as much shit into my 2-day suitcase as possible. Grab the wife and dog and gtfo in the RAV4 if possible

Attached: AE91715A-FDE3-4B72-B31C-C258A92967D2.png (150x150, 3K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: Smith & Wesson Victory Model U.S. Navy Issued Pistol Rig.jpg (2400x1800, 567K)

Keys to the car and to one of my other homes that presumably have not yet been hit by lightning.

I've got food, fuel and weapons effectively cached across the country.

Wrong thread?

Kek

>SHTF
>realistic

My bug out bag is right there. My guns and ammo are waiting in the safe. I've got a car, and a cabin to go to which is fully equipped, I'd take as many boxes of food from my reserve as I can get into the car. Plus the cat, and what close relatives living nearby that need help with transport. If also the cabin is gone I have several other places to go, and I have sufficient kit in the BOB to establish a camp in the wilderness for several months. The last thing I acquired was a small inflatable boat; light enough that I can carry it, big enough that I can move three people or lots of gear in it. There's a million things that can go to hell. I'm planning for the more likely ones. Maybe I will fail. But I will have put effort into trying.

Nigger

Attached: muh nogunz.png (320x470, 253K)

*blocks path*

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

my pistol my 22lr and my emergency bag with first aid kit waterfilter emergency rations ect

I've shot enough small vermin to definitively say 9mm FMJ is not very good for getting a quick stop.

Attached: IMG_4113.jpg (2000x1123, 1.44M)

Nice airsoft gun lol