Pistol Lights

What you using? How you like it? Are there any lights besides the Surefire xc1/2 that use common batteries like AA/AAA?

Attached: Pistol-Lights.jpg (1000x565, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?q=px4 light&FORM=HDRSC2
olightstore.com/pl-mini-2.html
homedepot.com/p/Rayovac-300-Lumen-Workhorse-Pro-2AA-LED-Virtually-Indestructible-Flashlight-DIY2AA-BC/206767090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought a $20 light that I got off amazon. I’ve tested it at the range several times and it works fine; takes one CR123A battery (stubby AA size).
No I am lot a 1337op3r83r, I just want a cheap light for my glork in case I hear some shit in the night. I don’t larp in the woods or sheepdog with tactical poodle.
Literally justasgood.pdf

What lights would fit my PX4? None of them look like they'd clear the trigger guard

Attached: 132729536-1536x1152.png (1536x1152, 2.3M)

bing.com/images/search?q=px4 light&FORM=HDRSC2

Attached: Fucktard.jpg (549x721, 73K)

I’m waiting for the Surefire XR1.
Rechargeable and replaceable batteries.

For now I have 3 X300’s and love them. I only buy them because they make my guns look cool. I don’t even know if they have batteries in them.

TLR1 that my dad gave me after he replaced it with a gucci model with a laser for some unknown reason.

Attached: IMG_20190604_225747185~2.jpg (2846x2797, 1.14M)

Same but I think it has the same mounting method of the xc1 which people apparently hate. Will probably just get an inforce desu.

It doesn’t have the same method. They said they made a new one with 2 contact points.

Ah very cool

Cheap green lasermax light combo for me, fits my cz perfectly and takes a aaa battery.

I've made an effort to make all of my things that take a battery use the most common and plentiful types of batteries.
I only have one device using a cr123 and one using a cr2.
Luckily the cr2 battery device (optic) has a shit ton of operational hours before it dies.
I fucking hate exotic batteries.

Olight Valkyrie PL Mini. Not a bad choice. Decent light, I love the quick release and magnetic charger. While I'm not a fan of non serviceable batteries I have not had a problem so far.

The new version of the XC1 that doesn't have the cocked battery housing and useless rocker switch with no constant-on. It boggles my mind they didn't launch with the revised variant.

Attached: 20181222_130304.jpg (3264x1836, 2.19M)

I like everything about this setup but the fact that you have to dismount it to change batteries. Does the laser maintain zero or are you re-zeroing after every battery change? Also how waterproof do you think it is with that battery door arrangement?

>bing
>calling someone else a fucktard
user i..

>Literally justasgood.pdf
Stop justifying your poverty.

>Yeah I wanted a light in case my life ever depended on it so I bought the cheapest one possible because fuck spending $50 more for something dependable amiright?

>Spend money to show how much money you can spend
>Justifying spending too much on an aluminum flashlight with an LED
Oy vey goyim

Tlr-8, it’s great, but fuck holster makers are such primmadonna faggots about accommodating it in their prissy faggot wares

You’re a ducking g daggot

The only jew here is you because you're too cheap to buy anything but $20 chinkshit for airsoft guns. A basic bitch Streamlight isn't expensive.

buy a light that people actually use princess

Olight something or other, the smaller one. I like it quite a bit, the only problem is the lack of batteries. It only uses a charging system, can't swap them for regular batteries. I wouldn't count on it for a shtf gun, but for a nightstand piece it's great.

Keep trying to convince yourself that you need to spend a lot of money to justify a flashlight.
There is zero reason why an aluminum battery powered LED that takes 9mm recoil needs to be expensive. It shouldn’t even be $5.
But if you need to make yourself feel better, go right ahead :3

Attached: 42CD8975-415F-459A-A2F1-F6DC96F304E2.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Post your gun pls

Also post your shoes

Attached: D21EE995-66AE-40A3-BBCC-E84698FE9E6C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Olight Baldur
400/1200 lumen plus laser. Takes 2 123s side by side though.

You should have a small solar setup to recharge batteries and devices. I think the olight has a usb for the cable right? You could just plug it right up and charge it...at least until the internal battery gave up the ghost.

Inforce APL

Only get the newer ones with the metal clamp though. Takes CR123s but those might as well be common by now, since so many flashlights/gun lights use em.

living with the 'rents, expected

>no name chinese light
>no name chinese shoes
What I expected.

If China exported bootleg Gloccs into FL you'd have bought one too huh?

>no name Chinese shoes
>turtle dove yeezys
Retard detected

I can buy CR123s at the grocery store.

My definition of common battery is: Any place that sells batteries has a greater than 90% chance of stocking them. I don't see CR123s at my local grocery store, drug store, walmart etc.

I stand corrected.

But...
>$200 sneakers
>$20 light
Who is the retard now?

Does anybody make a silver/gray bodied light? Kinda want something that matches the slide on my FNS.

Not him but I would just for the lulz.

Apples -> oranges
My shoes are comfy and I can justify that because even if I walk for five miles, I feel like I’m wearing slippers. I can’t justify spending a ton of cash on a flashlight because like I said, I’ve tested it out and it serves my purposes fine. I’m not a swat team member, I don’t conduct operations in the dark. The purpose is literally for a bedside gun.
So back to my point - you don’t need a pricey flashlight and any other arguments, including a comparison to spending money on one vs a pair of shoes (which really are super nice btw), are shallow self justification. I’m sure your Facebook groups are more than happy to validate that for you.

Home Depot and Lowe’s carry them in stock. Walmart has them listed online, but I hate the store do I can’t verify if they stock them or not. Just buy a pack of ten and then not worry about it again for five years.

Absolutely oof.

Attached: 20190316_162805-1.jpg (2448x1475, 649K)

>be tripfag
>oofing anyone
Nice guns though, faggot.

Does it fit any holsters properly? A lot of holsters are only designed to accommodate certain lights.

>bedside gun
>fuckawful light
Interesting.

This might fit. Wait til a flash sale. Got mine for ~$50 when it first came out.
olightstore.com/pl-mini-2.html

I'm sort of surprised your foot is white

Streamlight TLR7. I’m a streamlight fanboy, I have several my micro took a ride in the washer and dryer it’s still going strong.

I don’t cc this gun, I pocket carry an LC9S. There are prob generic holsters but I can’t say for sure.

Again, what is awful about it? Tell me what justifies spending more on a fancier name brand flashlight? inb4 trust my life to it meme.

My dick is white too, would you like to see it?

>My dick is white too, would you like to see it?
OwO

>I pocket carry an LC9S.
The memes write themselves lmao

How do you like the APL?

>Home Depot and Lowe’s carry them in stock.

but user I need max shtf scroungeability in the upcoming boogaloo. I couldn't guess at the numbers but the amount of cr123a batteries in existence must be some retarded low percentage of overall batteries compared to AAs and AAAs.

>not stocking up on cr123a batteries to sell to nonpreppers for bussy after the habbenigs
Never gonna make it son

Attached: 8E14AC41-1DFB-4BBF-B0D7-7221B3F9AE81.jpg (960x958, 69K)

You can get by with a cheapo weaponlight if you're a poorfag but what you don't pay in shekels you will pay in quality, durability and reliability. You don't have to autistically chase name brands, but for something that you may be depending your life on, or for things you use everyday go with the better options. Cheap shit gets lost, broken or wears out quickly in addition to reliability issues which just result in you spending more money in the long run than if you just ponied up.

On my rifle I had the Primary Arms weapon light which was somewhere between $70 and $100; which they contracted Streamlight to make for them. It was a great light, but it was too heavy for an already heavy rifle so it is going to get regulated to an AR build later instead. Planning on gettting a SureFire for both the rifle and pistol, which aren't bad in price since the lower lumen ones aren't that expensive, are smaller and lighter, and I need them specifically because higher powered ones wash out the red dot.

cr123s aren't as universally useful as lighters so i horde those instead.

just give up and admit you're a retarded underage something living with your parents buying expensive shoes and showing off daddys shitass glock while hes at work and your mom is fucking the pool boy.

I have one of these on a 11.5" pistol in a chinesium amazon mount. Just north of 2k rounds through the gun with it mounted....still works...

homedepot.com/p/Rayovac-300-Lumen-Workhorse-Pro-2AA-LED-Virtually-Indestructible-Flashlight-DIY2AA-BC/206767090

>just give up and admit that you still haven’t refuted my post, you have no argument, and you’re buttblasted that you spent too much money on a flashlight to larp and impress (?) strangers on the internet.
I’m in my 30s, I have my own house and business; sorry to burst your bubble kid. I know you’re home for the summer, but stay in school.

So I just bought an Inforce APLc, mounted it to my P07, everything works until I press both paddles simultaneously.
Light has an aneurysm and shits the bed. Anyone know about this?

Attached: 1559960250096.jpg (960x610, 83K)

>at home middle of the day taking pics of his feet and cheap ass daddys gun by a pool. you cant just project your situation onto me, thats not how this works.

>work from home office as a financial analyst, go outside to take a pic by the pool
Keep trying kiddo

>everything works until I press both paddles simultaneously.

The problem with designing something to be idiot proof is underestimating the ingenuity of idiots.

One would assume a normal operation wouldn't destroy a product made for use under stress

The XC1 is a low lumen piece of trash. Worst light I've ever owned.

Why would normal operation include using BOTH switches simultaneously?

>But...
>$200 sneakers
>$20 light
>Who is the retard now?
user, do I really need to point out how stupid you have to be to expect every single purchase a person makes to be of comparable quality? You can't even live up to that standard.

Support hand thumb pressed the left switch due to grip, didn't notice until I pressed the right switch with my trigger finger to engage the light.

That’s my point exactly. $200ish is not at all a lot to pay for a nice pair of shoes, but I can’t justify paying more than $20ish for a clip on flashlight. And I’m still waiting for an argument that says otherwise...
So far I’ve gotten typical meme responses that either attack my character, income, choice of cc weapon, ethnicity, but no actual arguments as to justify why a bedside table 9mm gun needs an aluminum flashlight that costs any more that what I already have. I’m pretty much still in this thread for luls at this point.

Attached: 6AA204EE-3D62-40EF-A4C0-72DCDE1ABE26.jpg (640x360, 42K)

>Support hand thumb pressed the left switch due to grip
So the light is on...
>didn't notice until I pressed the right switch with my trigger finger to engage the light.
niggawut.jpg

It was draw practice, all happened very fast and as established I'm minorly retarded

>$200ish is not at all a lot to pay for a nice pair of shoes
They're shitty sneakers user. Not Oxfords or a good pair of boots.

>nice pair of shoes
What drives someone to defend overpaying for shitty sneakers and buying chinese garbage lights they admittedly plan on using to defend their life. Scientists may never know.

People have different priorities in life satan.

>b-buh-but they're Yeezys!!!1!

Attached: 1530138244819.png (434x327, 37K)

>yeezys
>shitty
Probably why there’s a second hand market for them for over $1000. Yeah sounds pretty shitty user. I’m sure you have a pair though, so your opinion is equally valid.

Btw I still haven’t heard an argument for paying more than $20 for a flashlight, but please, keep posting about how shitty you think my shoes are, even though you haven’t ever worn them.
And they weren’t even expensive retail. This thread is hilarious.

I could tell you why there's an expensive second market for overpriced sneakers, but then I'd be racist.

>if black people like a thing, it must be bad
the post

Are you familiar with the term "ghetto rich"?

>every black person who spends money on a thing is actually ghetto rich
Still waiting on that argument, kiddo.

I have no plans on making an argument. I just like making fun of you.

>Making fun of me because you think my sneakers are expensive for what they are, but the market clearly doesn’t.
>Also comfy like wearing socks all day
Shoot user you got me, I feel like such a fool. Do you think salmon is expensive? $21/lb desu, rate my fish.

Attached: EA0AD6CD-E297-4982-9902-417709C4CFE0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

I understand paying for a good piece of fish, but I'm willing to bet you made it a bit too salty ; )

>too salty
I put on basedaki sauce (Trader Joe’s light onions sauce with garlic). Not too bad familam.

Oh well I just guessing based on the amount of salt you put into your posts.

shots fired

Attached: 1559920429632.jpg (562x795, 47K)

>Fucking 9.5" long and weighs half a pound

It's a work light, it should be able to handle the abuse, but it is a bulky and heavy nigger rig setup. If it works for you right on, but many of us need to watch size and weight as well as need higher output so cheap work arounds like that won't suffice. Additionally the mounting system and space on handguns don't allow for nigger rigs such as that. Yes you have a "pistol" but let's be real about just how different an AR pistol is from a pistol in these regards.

>buying the cheapest no name chinese knockoff of a life saving device is silly when well established quality versions are available at affordable prices
>N-not an argument!
Just sad tbqh

ITT user wont let it go, like a honey badger once he begins something his ego will never let him quit. While arguing with multiple other anons about his stupid choices he grilles up some fish attempting to flex on others anonymously
>my life isnt worth an extra 60 bucks
>check out my tennis shoes theyre 200 dollars
>validate me 4chins

srsly tho user, I've been making fun of you, but your salmon looks tasty and I hope you have nice evening.

>implying
I’m more amused by this thread than anything senpai ;)

Still waiting for that argument. Same shit you noguns always do when asked why anyone should reasonably overpay for something. If you don’t have a Gucci gun you’re “poor,” or you “live with your mom,” etc. I’m just dabbing on your oblivious hypocrisy.

user asked for pic of my shoes, so I obliged.

It was good bro, but the skin dripped a bit of oil so the skin got a bit burnt. 9/10

Not one user has even offered an argument, so I feel bready gud tbqhfamalam.

So why does a gun light need to be more than $20 exactly? If you spent more than that and you’re not an operator/LEO, you literally got memed into paying too much, prove me wrong.
Also you wish you were shitposting poolside.

Attached: 013FFD19-1577-43A4-AB76-4749B5EFD5B0.jpg (1242x1648, 1.84M)

>he actually doesnt know what an argument is
Nothing to do but laugh and move on. The argument has already been posted, ignoring it and posting "not an argument" is literally not an argument.

I've bought cheap lights before and they inevitably crap out on me within a year or so. It's weird, the LEDS just stop working after some time even if they haven't been a lot.

On the other hand I have an Streamlight that's a few years old and still works like new.

We're talking about $30-50 difference here so I think it's money well spent on something important like target identification.

>prove me wrong.
I've bought and seen a lot of friends buy cheap shit lights over the past couple decades. They break pretty quick with general use. Period.

Attached: knowing-is-half-the-battle-and-the-other-halfis-violence-14321109.png (326x498, 224K)

”trusting your life to a $20 light is dumb” actually isn’t actual argument. Retards like you buy acogs.

That’s fair, but like I said I’ve taken mine to the range a few times and it’s worked fine. I take the light off most times when I go however, since I know it works. It’s for HD only and the only time I expect to use it is if someone were to come in my house at night.
The point I’m trying to make that some anons here have accused me of “not letting go,” is that 99% of Jow Forums posters who actually have guns are only spending money to impress people, and if for some reason you refute their purchase, you’re poor/black/NEET.

TLR-7 on my daily carry Glock 19 MOS. Werkz makes an awesome IWB Kydex holster.

All this projection lol. Jesus Christ user... Want to talk about it?

It's mostly white suburban hype beasts and rich gooks but I see your point.

>Retards like you buy acogs.
You just keep digging that hole you're in deeper and deeper.

It's not the LED, just shit boards and soldering.