Post guns you think a 2019 minuteman would use. What firearm would you use to defend freedom...

Post guns you think a 2019 minuteman would use. What firearm would you use to defend freedom? I think pic related is an essential.

Attached: 152341234321.jpg (1200x414, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
fightlite.com/rifles/scr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AR-15 with a satchel full of stanags and a tri-corner hat.

maximum aesthetic imo

Attached: 1523142341234321.png (2047x1228, 1.51M)

A mini 14 is better than AR thread, disguised as an honest discussion topic. I'll nibble da b8.

An ar15

Probably any .308 bolt action. Maybe some semi auto .308s as well.

yes, cost effective, light and abundant. i dream of the day something like the battle of Athens happens again.

Attached: 153414312.jpg (2504x737, 99K)

A true patriot's sidearm

Attached: 15123432141.png (1200x782, 693K)

Basic bitch ARs and AKs. Or any common rifle in 5.56 or 7.62, really.

All shilling aside, PSA and similar rifles are def modern Minutemen weapons.

pic related would be a lot more common though

Attached: 15123432411.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

Also, i cream my pants thinking about your average American militiaman waging guerilla warfare on US soil with your basic .308 hunting rifle in defense of the nation.

Attached: 15213432432141.jpg (550x550, 16K)

>Battle of Athens
The scale may be a bit larger this time around...

PSA AR15s and PMags

Literally nothing wrong with that

Anyone saying anything other than an AR is wrong. There are definitely more aesthetic guns, and guns that feel more Minuteman-esque, but the AR is the logical choice.

>Cheap and in high supply
>Easy to use and maintain
>Reasonably light
>Fairly cheap and plentiful ammo
>Plenty accurate for 300 yard and less shooting

The only other option I could see argued is something like a Savage Axis which would be a bit cheaper and simpler.

yeah I don't see anything like that going down in a small town these days because rural officials tend to be based. id imagine there'd be a lot more resistance from law enforcement and SWAT though. itd be interesting to see how both sides would fair and what precedent it would set for the future

Small town cops know everyone who lives there, they're more likely to back up the locals than enforce federal law (until alphabet soup shows up) so I'd guess that things would be fairly peaceful.

Plus, you can put a 20" and shoot 500 yards just fine, I'm honestly planning on building a 20" w/ fixed stock, but idk if I wanna stick with 5.56 or if I wanna make it a real DMR and put 7.62/.308 in that bitch

80% AR lower with PSA/BCM kit and fun pocket drilled out

Attached: 1561126297864.jpg (965x681, 89K)

I'd say if there was a guerrilla in the US it'd be 33% ARs, 33% other random semi-auto rifles (Ak, SKS), 33% random hunting rifles.

>itd be interesting to see how both sides would fair and what precedent it would set for the future
In an urban environment the PD's would be demolished easily. SWAT is another thing all together. They have MRAPS and are armed and equipped like soldiers, also most SWAT officers are ex military. I could see them winning any confrontation against militia. Ambushes and road bombs would be effective against them though, but at that point the military would be involved.

It already (Kind of) happened, except no shots were fired.

>Battle of Athens
>Veterans return home to mayor and sheriff rigging local elections
>Veterans come armed and a standoff begins
>Shots were fired, but no injuries or deaths
>Very few out of the hundreds faced jailtime (only 2 people)
>Successful patriot victory

Bundy Ranch Standoff
>Sen. Reid (I believe) was selling federal land to the chinese to build solar power projects
>Rancher gets fined for grazing his cattle there
>200 or so armed patriots engage in a tense standoff with the feds.
>Feds eventually nope the fuck out
>Successful patriot victory

The problem with these events is they aren't catalyst events. They seem to be more standalone things that people hope will gain some traction, but really are contained in nature. It'll take the federal government doing something egregious and actual deaths to occur on both sides to start anything.

Depends how long it goes on, but in the beginning I'd say more 50% AR variants, 35-40% Hunting Rifles/Pistols, and very little AKs just because no one carries ammo for that besides AK owners.

>They seem to be more standalone things that people hope will gain some traction, but really are contained in nature
These events should be common place because they keep corrupt officials in check and put the power in the hands of the people.
> It'll take the federal government doing something egregious and actual deaths to occur on both sides to start anything.
I think you both got it wrong and nothing serious needs to start. Again, these standalone events are what keep the government in the check. Its exactly why they want to disarm the populace so they can rule as they see fit without having to worry about people pushing back.

>not advocating for boogaloo
are you feeling okay user?

Decently cheap 16” AR15 with a practical red dot, backup irons, and maybe a rail with a grip and light if fancy. For a sidearm, a Glock 19 or the P80 equivalent. Also if this 2019 minuteman is actually fighting a war, then he’d be pretty heavily strapped with IED’s, detonators, and pipe bombs. For miscellaneous gear, a basic coyote tan MOLLE plate carrier with those speed reload punches with the elastic band, a Baofeng radio and equivalently cheap headset, and a camelbak. Top it off with a Multicam/OCP baseball cap, a subdued American flag patch, and a really gay shemagh scarf; and you’ve got yourself a militiaman that doesn’t cross into 3per cringe territory.

*speed reload pouches

My bad

I just feel like maybe turning the states into a full on battleground isn't necessary as contained confrontations are enough to send a message to the government that they serve the people, and not the other way around. Also, anyone advocating for a boogaloo is just memeing, and anyone taking it seriously is just bored or lacking purpose. Really, no one wants it because life is better when we drive to the grocery store for fresh vegetables, warm bread, and nice cuts of meat. Also things are a lot better when water runs from the facet every time you turn the knob. People take it all for granted because they are bored and don't know an existence without air conditioning and showers. You really don't want to live in those conditions, and you really don't want your wife and kids to live like that either.

>Sen. Reid (I believe) was selling federal land to the chinese to build solar power projects
haha what the fuck, literally none of that shit is true

>Bundy owns land
>Bundy sells land to govt.
>Govt. does literally nothing with it
>Bundy starts grazing his cattle on the land he sold to the govt. years ago because they're not doing anything with it anyway
>Govt. tries to arrest and fine Bundy for trespassing

In my dreams, pic related.

In reality, a poorfag AR.

Attached: 4570ladder.jpg (1500x844, 259K)

Imagine thinking the Bundies arent just greedy fucking cow jews.

Exactly this.

Right idea, wrong area. The Chinese solar and wind farms are northern Nevada, Bundy was southern.
t. used to live in Reno

Not glock. Something like a Shield or taurus g2c. They move ridiculous numbers of units at this point. Glock is the most common premium option, but dont underestimate the "good enough" $~300 target price a lot of options hang around these days.

>anyone taking it seriously is just bored or lacking purpose
I take it seriously BECAUSE I have a purpose

I kind of like it

Attached: 1561600815736.png (1000x1014, 828K)

Thank you that loadout is based as fuck.

Don't forget the 4 of clubs

You mean the how to get shot immediately card?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1481636866409.png (827x720, 313K)

Fun pocket needs more than a PSA kit FYI. You'll need the auto sear, disconnector, hammer, and trigger. Make sure to look for an "m16" lpk.

>Anyone saying anything other than an AR is wrong
CRINGE

Attached: michael-scott-the-office.jpg (623x399, 25K)

Most colonial minteumen just used the muskets/rifles they already owned. If we're looking in the context of a modern day militia forming and using their already owned weaponry, it would be a lot of 12 gauge shotguns, glocks/other 9mm handguns, Hunting rifles of various calibers, and budget AR's.

For similar aesthetics just rock any rifle but wear a tri-corner hat and a duster/long coat

Attached: minutemen.jpg (1383x885, 139K)

generic PSA freedom rifles are about 380$ each

>preston
fuck that asshole

you don't want to be racist do you user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: tumblr_p75qqyJ3Nd1trumyso1_1280.jpg (1280x1102, 386K)

>there's *another* settlement that needs our help
>our
>motherfucker i'm the one doing all the work

What the fuck is this abomination?

looks like a bolt action 308 or something

what are ya a fag?

>bolt action
Ares SCR

>bolt action
>charging handle is clearly visible

you have not proven that a gas system is present, dum dums

Gas block, gas tube, charging handle.
Further proof
fightlite.com/rifles/scr

ar15 with a traditional style buttstock

>me: trips
>you: assumptions and virus links
nah fambly

I like it. In fact, I'm going to buy one right now.

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1560098631321.jpg (879x980, 456K)

whatever anyone has... mini 14's, ruger 10/22's, ar's gone full retard, 38 specials, 17's and 43's, some sick son of a bitch with a 45-70 hunting rifle(i feel bad for whoever is on the receiving end of that), and shotguns everywhere.

>tulammo

Attached: 1546300457130.png (792x792, 569K)

Old Jow Forums meme that you should carry a 4 of clubs in your wallet to identify friendlies in the race war

>patrolling SWAT and national guard piss their pants at Billy Bob with his durr rifle

Attached: 1561496236573.gif (314x284, 1.46M)

runnin down the family
with a pocket full of shells

Yeah I'm well aware.
I meant how does that get you shot immediately?

Question, what would we be fighting against?

Kek lost and this isn’t even a ylyl thread

No one want's to hang out with anyone even tangentially related to Jow Forums in real life. Every time they brought the idea to Jow Forums it was met with hundreds of "If I see you wearing it I'll shoot you myself" replies. No one likes you or your kind.

Attached: kel-tec-su16ca[1].jpg (500x350, 27K)

Google

Looks better than califin stuff.

Bundy never owned the land. Bundy was leasing the land for grazing and when the BLM refused to renew his lease, Bundy kept grazing the land and kept mailing in the lease checks (which the BLM didn't cash).

He's still a dickhead, but I'm happy with how the initial confrontation was handled bloodlessly.

How do people actually fall for this, I don't get it. I read this and immediately thought;
>that was a funny joke, no way anybody is going to take it serio-
>2 unironic replies
>one of them absolutely refuses to catch on

Attached: file.png (1069x399, 823K)

Do they make wood furniture for the SCR?

>very little AKs just because no one carries ammo for that besides AK owners.
SKS owners, too. It depends on how many leafs would be willing to lend a hand.

fuck off noguns

Attached: 1557032494001.jpg (564x564, 20K)

sometimes silence is golden.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

ouch, the edge

>Overpriced
>Inaccurate
>Unreliable

Literally why?

poorfags seething

atf on suicide watch

Speak for yourself, nigger

Attached: 1532059889466.png (848x491, 139K)

is this the best home defense gun?

AR shockwave.

>red dot
lol no. magnifcation is a force multiplier.

It's "rally round the family"
with a pocket full of shells
referencing the common tactic of the military-industrial lobby of espousing family values.

people wouldn't even know you had it until you put it to the back of their head

Attached: g30s.jpg (1400x1050, 166K)

I want one. Badly. Can't justify a 3rd AR though, might get it in a different caliber.

This

i dont trust semi auto fags to shoot to kill. i trust theyll magdump in the enemies direction without a sight picture but anything beyond that not so much.

Attached: 53AA6774-B53A-4C15-B3BF-CE698278BC67.jpg (576x399, 80K)

>mfw cop
>mfw even amateurs can hit man sized targets out to 500m with a day of training

Attached: FEAR.jpg (209x412, 9K)

would one of those work with the acrs bolt?

if you know what you're doing you don't need a fun pocket, the patented wacky bottle opener and a slightly adapted bcg does it too.

Attached: ATF8.jpg (1024x933, 181K)

>I could see them winning any confrontation against militia

There simply aren't enough of them. And there surely aren't enough of them willing to die. And without question there aren't enough of them willing to die to disarm their fellow citizens.

as those traitors ride around and violate pussy cominatus law that was outlawed by Jewdge w bewsh and Arack Obammer in minecraft

depends on terrain. in the south or NE, or pac NW red dot is fine. out west you'll want some magnification.

no its not. youll want atleast 4 power to be able to identify concealed threats even within 100 yards. you may see something off with bare vision but youll need the magnification to confirm. a red dot being adequate for hitting white paper on a wide open range is not the same as being adequate for combat.

Attached: 6731EDF8-1F61-41E5-B21A-C37137306244.jpg (557x399, 33K)

Attached: 40000000.jpg (2000x2000, 3.34M)

a lightweight suppressed bolt gun in 6.5 or .308 would be a pretty formidable insurgent tool. it's really difficult to locate the shooter when you're a few hundred yards away.