Garand thumb does not give a fuck about the common gun owner and is nothing more than a Gucci LARP fag who only review...

Garand thumb does not give a fuck about the common gun owner and is nothing more than a Gucci LARP fag who only review turbo high end gera that is literally given to him

wanna prove me wrong? When has he ever reviewed something like a PSA? if he does so (even ironically) I'll quit giving him shit but until then, hes literally below Larry Snickers

Attached: gt.jpg (420x420, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B7yS8hK6vlE?t=77
youtube.com/watch?v=flVBPpKG4zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing worse than unabashed e-faggot love is unrequested e-fag hate.

its not hate, its just there is literally nothing good about him.

Hes like every other "edgy" youtuber out there, he just reviews expensive shit that given to him and brags about how that shit was given to him merely because he knows the people who make it personally which is stupid. How the fuck can you review anything honestly thats fucking free?

>it's not hate
>it's just hate I feel the need to post on Jow Forums and ruin a perfectly good catalog with
Uh huh.

>defending an e-celeb

pathetic

Get a life outside of worrying what e-celebs do.

Attached: 1560949351539.jpg (1024x663, 182K)

>attacking a faggot is the same as defending another faggot
you sound like a polfag
they're constantly spewing the "if you're not for us..." bullshit
enjoy your mental disabilities
>inb4 polfag seething

I’m not sure when it happened, but it seems anyone over 30 is long gone from this board, and what is left are eternal poverty tier zitfaces. Guess I have to look for a new hangout

>When has he ever reviewed something like a PSA?
You mean like, a Hi Point?

Oh hey it's this fucker again

Attached: k.png (1474x776, 213K)

he reviews them all the time, pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (918x618, 906K)

Maybe you should stop advertising for him then

Those youtube personalities are all in it together. They are literally given complete uppers and guns to review. They all pretend to attack each other while guest appearing on each others channel.
Its all about money. And believe me, they are making at a minimum, $4,000 a month from youtube. Thats not alot of money. But thats,
"i dont have to go in to my real job today" money.
Plus, they get free ammo and guns. So they dont have to spend any real money like we do.

>progun
>reasonable
>good at communicating
>high quality, well done reviews

oh sure, next tell me how hickok is glock shill.

[spoiler]kys fag[/spoiler]

Who cares? He is bringing gun info to the great normie masses without looking like a fucking weirdo while doing it. He’s a good looking guy no homo, so I bet impressionable young college girls are even drawn to it.
He doesn’t spout fudd lore about how something that isn’t operator tier equipment means you’re poor (ie tripfags on Jow Forums), so there’s no harm.

And to be fair, some Gucci shit is honestly better than Anderson/PSA. but it doesn’t matter because 99.999999999% of anyone on this board, even if they did operate (protip: they don’t) would ever get anything but an ego boost from having operator tier equipment.

>a minimum, $4,000 a month from youtube. Thats not alot of money.
God damn being a poorfag sucks. That's twice what I make.

Attached: Confused_cat.png (374x376, 178K)

youtu.be/B7yS8hK6vlE?t=77
Wrong

but karl is legit part of a satanic cult that supports antifa, and Ian still refuses to spout any political opinion that isnt satirical

you have to be dense as fuck to think they are in any way even middle ground politics wise

>He doesn’t spout fudd lore about how something that isn’t operator tier equipment means you’re poor

he says literally this on instagram.

you act like gucciniggers are any different outside this board

youtube.com/watch?v=flVBPpKG4zA

you are right user, fuck gun personalities on youtube! fuck 2nd A and fuc-

oh shit
nevermind...

just go to bed kid, you're embarrassing yourself.

>and Ian still refuses to spout any political opinion that isnt satirical
What's wrong with that? Pretty decent way of avoiding your channel becoming political shitfling central (unless of course you're Jow Forums, in which case literally doing nothing makes them feel personally attacked)

He "reviewed" a HiPoint once and did things he would never do to one of his Gucci Glocks. Look guys, if I repeatedly smash this gun on a rock it will break, what a shit gun amiright?

>What's wrong with that?
the fact that gun laws are already bad and about to get a hell of a lot worse next year when the next dem wins election

or even worse if trump stays in and listens to his boomer base who tell him banning suppressors is a good idea

He's just another shill like Tim.

I saw Garand Thumb at a gun store in Washington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen SIG M17s in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the SIGs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each SIG and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

AKM recently

You need to put more work into your copy pasta mod

It's half of what I make...

At least someone does. Everyone else does the same Poverty State Arms sponsored video and fudd shit.

Every video he does about expensive shit he literally says that if you can afford it run with it, if not buy cheaper shit and use the extra money to buy ammo and practice. He's not really pretentious about gear shit at all.

He beat the M17 loud too

Bet me to it

If the rest of you fucks don't believe what that image is saying, then you are part of the problem.
Just about every well known gun-tuber is doing far more to protect the rights of gun owners than any of us here

Imagine being poor.

and what do you do for 120k a year and how much college debt did it take you to get there?

Construction PM. Zero debt.

Busted my ass in the field and wasn't retarded so they eventually made me a superintendent and then I learned what the PM's were doing on my projects and learned how to do it better than they did.

damn is it really that simple?

here i am in a job that caps at 70k feeling like im stuck in a dead end

What's a pasta? That actually happened.

It is/was a fucking ton of hard work, before physical and now mental but I guess it was that simple.
I'm in the process of taking a friends company to another level now. He needs a qualifier so he can do a bunch more work and I'm probably going to jump in there in my lack of spare time and be his qualifier and I might more than double my income in the next couple of years.

Dont feel bad, I'm in a job that caps out at $200k and I feel like I'm stuck in a dead end.
I have to start my own company, the only way I wont feel poor.

inb4 GTposting

That being said I've always done well by not acting like I'm smarter than my "bosses" but at the same time learning their job while I was doing my job, even if it meant longer hours, and trying to figure out how to do it better than they do and eventually getting their jobs and doing it better than they did.

Nice blog post.

And YouTube channels getting highly political will help? They clearly are pro gun, they dont have to risk their lifeblood for a virtue signal.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557190240306.jpg (670x589, 85K)

FUCK you got me

It's ok user, if you just stop being poor you wouldn't have to be jealous all the time.

Oof
I don't think I'd quit my job for 48k / year either
How do you even live on 24k / year?

Wish I was in a field that gave me that opportunity, im cut off from my bosses 99% of the time and only see them when they need to say something to us (which is most of the time them just saying that our work is shit and that we need quality and quantity, which is just an excuse to push us harder no matter how good or bad we are actually doing)

Cant think of any other field to get into that pays this much starting out that also gives me this much time off, I work 12 hours a day, 4 days a week more or less. So I cant exactly think of a job that would give me this kind of pay with this kind of time off, though the days I do work suck because im there all day.

Sadly doesnt look like anything short of just going back to school can get me out, or hoping into a field that may be even worse.

>How do you even live on 24k / year?
for one person it aint that bad if rent is cheap and you have a beater car

youd be suprised how many people live on more and end up blowing literally all of it stupid shit

>just stop being poor
These Instagram/YouTube LARPerators get their shit for free, dumb ass

>youd be suprised how many people live on more and end up blowing literally all of it stupid shit

Most people who make more money are still a couple paychecks away from being on the street.
More money means more CC, mortgage, car loan debt. As well as more expensive taste and spending more money on the same shit as others to have the "nicer" shit.

Ok, if what they're doing is so easy it qualifies as free, you do it. You'd have to pretend to have a tolerable personality first.

this is a laughable gripe but I doubt anyone trusts grand chinlet to larp and prance around and crush his windpipe to make his voice sound deeper

Don't mind me just waiting for Garand thumb to reply to his weekly hate thread.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

most youtubers dont have tolerable personalities
Karl from inrange
aregularguy90
garandthumb
yankeemarshal

and thats just a handful of people that even the fanbases of say they are anything but tolerable in their presence

Well then shit nigger, you don't even have to do that then. Why don't you get your disgusting ass on camera, pretend you know what you're doing and get free guns?

t. garandthumb

Could and would if my daddy was Travis Haley

I did buy a sopmod block 2 literally a week before he reviewed it. Course I bought it to fuck it, I think he shoots his, I dunno.

Attached: sopburgers.jpg (1917x1917, 697K)

I live in my father's house, paid all cash for my car, and use psa/anderson parts in my ARs. It's not that bad!

>I'm so lonely

Attached: 1555850857953.jpg (599x880, 121K)

Thats like the point is that he reviews stuff thats actually interesting and if you wanna experience cheap stuff then you can just either buy it or watch a video that already covers it

you never bought any gun, chang. your country is gun forbidden and you are shilling faggot

Don't worry user, I know that pain of poorfaggotry as well.

lol'd. GT is a fucking COSPLAYER! A LARPER! He never deployed anywhere. He never saw any combat anywhere! He has no idea what works in combat. He never tested his mettle.
He's a basically a bullshitter that collects government welfare.

Attached: 1536804090109.jpg (927x481, 55K)

>nothing mentioning pol
>brings it up anyway
>has the balls to even say someone else is seething
fucking absolutely rentfree

Attached: 1557580665067.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Important post. Don't get caught up in shill tactics, boys.

Attached: 1554359963303.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

That's half of what I make. Fuck Florida

I've never been in combat either but I've outshot every vet I've ever been on the range with. The military is extremely helpful in learning skills but anyone can learn them and I've found a lot of dudes who are even ex combat arms have less trigger times than a lot of shooters

So was it just as good? Who did he trigger, the richfags or the poorfags?

I agree with that image, but Paul is most certainly a murderer. Look into his eyes the next time you watch one of his videos and tell me those aren't the eyes of a man who only feels anything when he's watching someone else bleed out.

When you go out of your way to shit on someone, it's hate.

Who the fuck cares that GT is this or GT is that??? He trains in the military, reviews gats, and shoots a shit ton. What issues are there? I don't care for anyone who glorifies him, however I don't see many people who cancerously shit post about how good he is.

However there are so many faggots like you who constantly want to shit on him, probably out of jealousy that he has a job and hobby which he enjoys.

Garand Thumb is just another fucking human being, one with an interest similar to ours who produces content for us to consume. I don't see what's wrong here.

Attached: 1554168012310.png (619x626, 111K)

ESL/10, go take a couple more remedial courses and get back to us buddy

>Garand thumb looks like a Bill nye the science guy and Elen degeneres had a bastard child that likes to LARP as a GI joe
>Garand thumb has literally ZERO combat experience and there is no legit evidence to back up otherwise
>Garand thumb is an NCO in the chair force, which puts him on the same level of experience as Nutnfancy who is also a retired Air force NCO
>Garand thumb is essentially a stolen valor
>Garand thumb is an alt-right white supremacist
>Garand thumb doesn't donate a quarter of his youtube earning to support veterans
>Garand thumb doesn't volunteer to help veterans suffering from ptsd or homelessness
>Garand thumb doesn't care about the 21 veterans that commits suicide every single day
>Garand thumb will accept any sponsors that put money into his pockets
>Garand thumb beat up his wife
>Garand thumb does nothing against the onslaught of gun control facing his own state(WA)
>Garand thumb only cares about himself

What the fuck happened to this place.

No he has done that with other guns, but guess what they didnt brake. A Hi point being shit, compared to a glock isnt fucking rocket science.
The metal in a hipoints slide, is potmetal like many 22's. It is not a duty, weapon and hipoint, has never said it is.

We outnumber you and we’re everywhere and when the times right you won’t do shit you Jew loving gay boy.

just get training bro

Attached: autofellatio.png (1363x156, 26K)

I savor the somewhat intermittent intellectual discussion here once in a while. I think that's all you can do. Cancer and toxicity has taken root in all of the wrong ways and pointlessness like this thread is rampant.

Just gotta not take it too seriously, admittedly I am under 30 though.

Attached: 1554605219686.jpg (408x440, 36K)

Reading the flame wars that take place here and elsewhere on the internet it some of my favorite entertainment.

>we outnumber you

Seeing as anyone who doesn't unironically hail Hitler as their lord and savior is viewed as your enemy, no you don't.

>But, but muh 1488

Now if we’re just talking about people who dislike/hate Jews, they’re decently outnumbered

Attached: 41495330-3B5F-4585-BCE3-8BAC26EECDFE.jpg (500x509, 87K)

>GT is alt-right

Fucking based

outnumbered by muslims

it's a pretty small fringe minority of whites that get caught up in this shit

Rentfree

>this fucking shill thread
>at the same fucking time
>every single fucking day

Fuck off Yeager.

If you don’t regularly keep up with his content, then you literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

You forgot the worst of them all.

BE OF GOOD COURAGE
GOD BLESS THE REPUBLIC

Attached: insufferable boomer.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Larry Snickers
>worked in unit
>worked with HK
>1911 smith
not even on the same planet

Regarding salary, he's make a lot more as an officer, but he likes doing this more, I'm sure.

I clear about $160K with no physical job and no degree, between 1 side hustle that takes less time an a job that uses my prior military experience....he doesn't need the money, trust me.

He's doing this for the love of it, I guarentee it.

Who’s the better furry youtuber? Garandthumb or majira strawberry?

shut up, nigger faggot

Attached: 1559528168939.png (468x468, 126K)

Most definitely. His last video he states that the current state he is stationed in is making it harder for him to make videos. OP is clearly a faggot and was probably denied by flannel daddy

>heres another 6 figure earning user
Damn it's like Jow Forums is the wealthiest site on here

Not murder if it’s self defence. He is a dental hygienist though, which is where the look probably comes from.

Nobody cares what you think

Literally never watched one of his videos. If he upsets you so, stop caring and move on with your life user. Ffs

Can I still not watch Karl because I think he's an off-putting faggot?

Paul Harrell is definitely a murderer, which is why he's great.

Let's be honest, everyone hates Tim because of the Sig Mk25 test. Also the Tavor is Jew garbage, unlike the Uzi, which is Jew excellence.

what exactly does he owe you, for you to get so salty?

we all want him to pound our boipucciz like the CHAD chairforce officer he is.

>Sere Instructor training is the hardest training in the military
>Pararescue/Combat Control Indoc
>DEVGRU Green Team
>Delta OTC
>MARSOC selection
>RR Detachment

Attached: conceit.jpg (466x422, 16K)