/brg/ - Battle Rifle General #28 - CBRN Edition

Don't rebarrel a PTR, buy a new one after 8k rounds.
Magpul bipod is g2g, make your BR even heavier!
DSA is g2g now.
M1A: The most beautiful shit America ever took.
SCAR 17s for under a 3k recently.
>Buying a black SCAR
280 is a battle rifle caliber. 6.5 is not.
"These scrubs can't even keep a general bumped" t. /arg/
Buyers guide any day now.
Sling autism.
"Be excellent" t. /brg/

Attached: Gas_mask_greek.jpg (1720x1172, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsarms.com/p-16571-dsa-sa58-21-traditional-profile-barrel-fixed-stock-rifle.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Magpul bipod is g2g, make your BR even heavier!
br's dont use bipods. fuck off to /dmg/
>DSA is g2g now.
wrong again
>M1A: The most beautiful shit America ever took.
>SCAR 17s for under a 3k recently.
and you cant afford one either
>>Buying a black SCAR
would be more than the ZERO guns you own
>280 is a battle rifle caliber. 6.5 is not.
stfu
>"These scrubs can't even keep a general bumped" t. /arg/
autistic faggot keeps making shitty threads with no OC here
>Buyers guide any day now.
why the fuck dont you don something wortha damn and start one. picts and captions were posted a month ago dumbass
BIG RAW GAY

Why can't porkchop filters make a comeback as a full cover respirator for civil use?

>M1A: The most beautiful shit America ever took.
Did I make a mistake buying one?

you made a mistake reading that trash op

The M1A is the 1911 of rifles. It's not actually a good gun, people just like it because history/nostalgia/symbolism. It's a meme.

So I've got several 5.56 rifles and such. But before this next election gets going. If like to buy something chambered in real fucking NATO before everything gets pricey.

I like the aesthetics of the ptr91, but I've got short t Rex arms and I'm concerned about ergos. I really like roller lock guns and hk diopter sights. I just wish they made one with an rcm barrel.

M1a is a no no. I've shot them and just didn't like how it felt. Or shot

Scar looks good on paper, but it's fairly pricey for what you get.

Fal is neat, good ergos, but it feels less robust than a g3. And mags can be finniky from what I've seen. A dsa is about the same as a ptr price wise

AR-10. Good ergos, I'm familiar with ars, but it's just boring. Nothing feels special with just another ar. I dunno, maybe get an ar10 with a ff handguard and put hk diopter sights on it?

Any input? Budget is $1500-$2000
I plan on only using irons btw

Build a PTR to your specs. That's what I did. RCM barrel and all. 4chin will not let me post images for some reason.

How did you go about doing that? Would ptr do it? Or did you have a custom builder? I don't have any welding skill to build one myself.

I found a builder in my area. It took time. I ordered a CETME kit from apex and pretty much the rest from hkparts.

AR10, buying meme guns is a luxury for after you get the real deal

Any updates on the .308 Bren? Price? Date?

Attached: 1c456e06cc595e7ec347492ae41327f4.jpg (1233x1377, 253K)

what should I zero my 18" .308 AR build at?

is there any magical zero like there is for 556 (50yds=200yds)?

Attached: bt.png (496x452, 271K)

Holy shit dude shut the fuck UP you complete autist. Go sperg out in arg

What kind of reticle do you have? Or is it irons? Usually always at 100 yards

Ik that the PTR follows a 30m point of impact= 200m point of impact using diopters on setting 2

dsarms.com/p-16571-dsa-sa58-21-traditional-profile-barrel-fixed-stock-rifle.aspx
Is this worth it goys? I've wanted it for a while and everything I've seen has said good things about it so should I get it?

Attached: 1559125965633.jpg (424x542, 52K)

They are fun, had mine for a few years. Do it and free Rhodesia

It's worth it if you don't trust yourself to look around for a parts kit. It's what I did for mine.

Attached: FAL on table.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

I zero with a bore sighter at 25yds which gives me point of impact at 100yds (technically 0.0075in drop). Here are the holdovers for further ranges (150gr FMJBT)

>200yds = 4in (3.6in rounded)
>300yds = 1ft (13.4in rounded)
>400yds = 2.5ft (30.5in rounded)
>500yds = 4.5ft (56.4in rounded)

I round to the nearest holdover that is easy so my shots at range at worst should be plus or minus one inch which put reasonable hits on the target's center mass. Between 600yds and 1000yds the drop and holdover ranges from just under 8ft to just over 33ft, which is doable but is better suited to a dedicated platform instead of a battle rifle.

I always used it as a replacement for "yep" then started noticing people using it for throwing something or someone: "that crazy bitch yeeted my phone across the room"
no idea where boomers got the idea that it means to cum. maybe they got it confused with "skeet"? which would make sense because boomers only understand pop culture up to about 2008. anyway, it's all nigger slang so disregard it.

Yeet is antonym of Yoink.

Attached: F4EDE188-C981-47BB-B48C-00B8D68631FE.jpg (1242x1140, 651K)