Australia General - Okay Bungins edition

>New license granted every 2 hours in QLD, Greens upset.
brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/a-new-gun-licence-is-granted-every-two-hours-in-queensland-20190623-p520fe.html

>Want to get your license but unsure how?
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

Jow Forumsangaroos recommended firearms:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit?usp=sharing

Jow Forumsangaroos discord, now 90% ASIO/AFP free, recently cleaned: TvRtqy

Discuss:
>shootan
>hunting
>new guns
>"why is my PTA taking so long?"
>tikka owners flexing on howa poors
>sako owners flexing on tikka poors
>"fuck melbourne"

Attached: straya.jpg (700x425, 47K)

fuck melbourne

Bumping with most recent red bastard.
Has anyone else removed reynard during this years lambing?

Attached: rektfoxo2019.jpg (1170x1560, 1.03M)

Based

fuck melbourne

fuck melbourne

fuck melbourne

Based

Will it be good or will it explode?

Attached: lithgowla105.jpg (2048x1365, 321K)

>New license granted every 2 hours
DAMN, maybe aussies are based after all. So I assume the number of guns in the country is rising as well then, correct?

Cheers from Canada

Attached: 1561222248982.jpg (440x358, 36K)

Yep, up to a few million iirc

christ that recommended list is sad as fuck. sucks to have been cucked out of semi autos by all your retarded boomers who complied.

shit will never go down that easy in leaf land.

Attached: 1523812635295.png (1386x768, 1.24M)

It really is shit how many fudds we have that think it was a good thing, I hate that I was born too late to enjoy an SLR

Attached: rip.jpg (1280x615, 346K)

fuck the grs berserk

This man speaks the truth

>tfw no pump action shotguns
>tfw you have to use turkish junk for repeating or only use single/double barrels which are either old as fuck, BRAZILLIAN or turkish junk, or obscenely expensive.

Attached: 5243524.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Turkshit is fun and makes greens upset, but if i could buy a pump action shotgun without cat C/D license I certainly would

How the fuck do you even get a gun In Australia. If you have one you have to be constantly surveillaned by the government and you can’t use it for self defense even if you had to.

In all of QLD only one every 2 hours? Jesus. You need to do much better

Attached: pump.png (500x353, 98K)

I'm doiing my part. Did my safety course last week and just waiting for confirmation of my club membership.

"It’s important to note that Queensland has the largest area of agricultural land in the nation .."

Has Western Australia finally seceded??

Patience, each states licensing system is a different kind of headache.
And yeah, even pointing an unloaded 22 at armed home invaders is enough to lose your license.

Now you get your licence, settle in, learn and practise the fundamentals and then you have a responsibility - you pick a mate to take to the range and show them safely and enjoyably how much fun shooting is. If you convert two people into shooters, and they do the same, and so on, we win eventually.

The grabbers' greatest fear is that they know our hobby is fun.

Sand and rocks don't count as agriculture m8.

Just use a machete a guess. Or are those prohibited to use against attackers too? In that case just glass them cunt.