What weapons would Jow Forums use in the Jow Forums flood war>?

What weapons would Jow Forums use in the Jow Forums flood war>?

Keep in mind, You'd have to wear a fully sealed suit in order to survive the floods infection cells and their atmospheric alteration.

Otherwise normal soldiers with a gasmask would be converted by touch and would turn on you.

Attached: Flood.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halopedia.org/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gentlemen, I think it's time for escalation.

Conventional warfare has failed up.

The flood can't spread, If there's no biomass for them to consume.

Granted we'll need to be in bunkers for the next 300 - 900 years, but an effective war could be fought with orbital lasers.

Attached: HammerStrikesPostEDay.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

Shotgun of at least 12 gauge, 00 Buck. Doesn't matter what kind, I just have to make sure my brain is nice and scrambled so there's no chance I'm conscious and aware for the living hell that's descended upon me.

I would use the halo array because it's literally the only thing that works

Based and COG pilled

Attached: B237EA0E-EB5E-4B55-B7CA-8EF96E734E93.gif (400x225, 975K)

Is Space-Beowulf and his holocomputer-waifu coming to save us or nah?

A nice KSG12 to off myself, fighting the flood is a losing game.

This. There’s a reason the forerunners we’re willing to sacrifice large swaths of the galaxy.

t. Forerunner

Attached: 1505754354579m.jpg (732x1024, 65K)

40k space marines would be the solution
They would deem the planets lost and just glass them.

I call for the fleet in orbit to cover, quite literally, every inch of the planet in nuclear hellfire and shoot myself in the fucking head with anything within reach.

Attached: VdV2019.jpg (2048x1413, 887K)

>*unzips dick*
>rape

There's only 1 good gears game and it's the first one

>all these pussies saying they'd off themselves
>scared the big bad flood boys are coming to get him

Two was decent from what I remember. Really jumped the shark though

Naw, 2 also jumped the shark. 3 just went off the rails all together

8 gauge and armor the shit out of my neck and spine

I recall 60 rounds of real NATO working pretty well.
Maybe something similar, an RPK or some battle rifle with a drum mag, or maybe even something belt fed like an MG3 or MAG.

>intergalactic network of precursor civilization designed extinction weapons just to keep them under wraps

>b-but i'm a human, we're the protagonists of real life! s-surely theres-
no, you fucking die and earth is 100% flood controlled inside 1 week if we're talking current day humanity

no youre wrong and youre an edgy fuck. go fuck yourself

which is exactly what the covenant do

Flamethrower molotovs napalm and a shotgun simple dumb asses

A shotgun of course

>armor the shit out of my neck and spine
you’re still fucked infection forms can slice through even the mjolnir bodysuit like it was cotton
the only solution is energy shields to pop em if they touch you

>you’re still fucked infection forms can slice through even the mjolnir bodysuit like it was cotton
That's such retarded bullshit Jesus Christ.

jokes on you, faggot
i am become killdozer

Tbf they went to the soft undersuit, not the beefy panels

8 gauge shotgun and anything incendiary

Flamethrower tanks and heavy reinforced concrete fortifications with incendiary air locks and a molten rock moat if possible.

Only realy chance would be weaponry that has enough power to blow limbs cleans off, explosives, flamethrowers, mounted guns etc... but let's face it, you're better of just blowing your head of, or jumping face first into the asphalt, the only thing that can really stop the flood is an exterminatus, i:e scorched earth tactics unlike anything ever seen before, Verdun would look like a fucking garden compared to what it'll take to remove the flood

Oh fuck yeah

Attached: killdozer.jpg (1400x1191, 475K)

He's right though. Even single flood spore can wipe out a civilization on a planet. The flood can also corrupt machines to do their bidding with the logic plague. Earth would be fucked in under a week if an infection form landed here.

It depends if a proto gravemind forms yea we are fucked but if it's taken out before that with napalm or fire in general we have a chance

You three need to relax, the flood aren't real. They aren't coming to Earth to hurt us. We are safe and fine. Relax, no one is going to be hurt by the flood. It's fiction

Im not a idiot i just want a bit of accuracy in my fictional scenarios

T. Proto gravemind.

There’s a reason Hood let the Sangheili glass half of Africa.

Yea because they had a grave mind

You'd need more than jusy napalm. You'd need to use something like nuclear saturation bombing just to be completely sure that every single cell is destroyed. Even then its not a guarantee that the flood are gone.

True i cant actual argue that

Attached: D99277DB-11C2-4A0E-A377-13F96FB838B3.jpg (1280x1600, 152K)

>The flood jumps on your non-armored dick
What now?

Space aids

>flood jumps on your dick
At least something finally did. Later virgins.

It was only suspected, not confirmed. The real issue is that infection forms are far from the smallest flood bits. All that nasty green shit floating in the air in every flood level? Those are flood spores. Inhalation or ingestion of as few as a single spore will have any living thing transformed into a carrier in just a couple days. If a singe mote of flood remained in Africa the flood would survive and try again. Maybe it would be 50 years, maybe 500 years, but it would come back.

we bio-engineer something even worse to be a predator to them
there is nothing that could possibly go wrong with this plan

>tfw no Halo Flood survival horror game

I don’t know how it would play out as being a Marine would just get rekt while a Spartan wouldn’t be as spooky

Attached: 28B34DB2-402F-4A9C-B134-9B354CAE5D0A.jpg (508x912, 51K)

Just as long as they dont get to the wildlife in Australia. Shits terrifying enough without being "reengineered" by the flood

Slightly salty that turned out to be fake

Technically they did as it was in halo 2 i believe and it wasnt destroyed

Because he was a racist

>implying one of the pure forms wouldn't rip that thing apart like toilet paper

once the flood establish a Gravemind and have a good amount of biomass they get STUPIDLY overpowered.

Yea so hope its just an infection form and nuke it and the 50 acres around it

>implying a kucking filldozer wouldn't be enough

after a certain point, no. no it wouldn't. if we're talking a few carrier forms or something then maybe. assuming a pod infector didn't worm its way in somehow and kill the occupant.

Killdozer would be torn apart by a pure form or a large combat form

this. also after a certain point the flood get comically overpowered in the lore. the forerunners weren't just losing to them. they were losing BADLY. this is the Greater Ark being obliterated by a weaponized Precursor Star Road. for reference. the Greater Ark was about 3 times the size of the one seen in halo 3, and produced Larger ringworlds.

Attached: 1200px-HM-GreaterArk.png (1200x1287, 2.99M)

>Fighting the flood

Yeah I prefer nuking whatever piece of land they land on or even a fucking continent. The flood is a big nope from me.

Attached: 1560114534527.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

1 was the best story mode and 2nd best in the series for multiplayer.
Gears 3 has the best multiplayer of the series

Just build a better killdozer
>Put a plow on the Pillar of Autumn
>Drive that shit into the gravemind

>>Put a plow on the Pillar of Autumn
>>Drive that shit into the gravemind

see

it took the pillar of autumn going nuclear just to destroy a halo ring. the thing pictured builds halo rings. and the greater arks rings were bigger (30k km vs 10k of the final Array)

Put a plow on a fucking star then

>““soft”” undersuit
The five layers in that undersuit practically makes it a flexible level 3 armor plate.
“The bodysuit is made of a titanium-based material, making it very strong and yet very flexible. It also serves as another layer of protection against ballistics attacks and is coated with a heat resistant material to disperse heat from plasma weapons.[31]”

halopedia.org/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor

how would auto cannons and heavy bolter emplacements fair against the flood in a choke point? granted they have enough ammo to keep reloading and fire arms to swap out.

That's exactly what the ancient Humans did.

Yes, but it only worked that well because the Mjolnir powered armor is fully sealed, with its own pressurized atmosphere. Breathing even one spore of those things would get you infected.

so even their pajamas make them bullet proof on top of the suit? these niggas seem unkillable

Only true solution starve them or destroy every planet its ever been rumored that they are on

That's the idea, and the reason as to why a single Spartan II costs UNSC as much as a frigate does.

And even spartans can be infected and your fucked if one gets infected

>And even spartans can be infected
they can, but they wont

>Flood gets removed by mosins

Explain

this
there’s not much saving you can do just restart

The moment spartan infection is suspected, all nearby Spartans are reassigned to eliminating the infected one, and if they think that’s too dicey they’re automatically cleared to use WMDs. If it does happen, it shouldn’t happen for long.

Oh yea i forgot flood spartan units carry nova bombs

Less that, more like if nearby spartan units can’t contain the infected one or aren’t actually nearby, nearby ships are supposed to nuke or MAC them. .

Dead space is pretty close m8. Flood and necromorphs are pretty similar

Not wrong but flood spread faster

negromorphs are not nearly as fucking effective as the flood

True, I was just saying that they're pretty similar.

God I fucking love dead space.

Flood terraform planets to infect it

okay, but whats so bad about being infected in the first place? maybe being flood isn't a negative thing?

Alook up Jenkins

Attached: 1560016034900.jpg (1024x1010, 85K)

Common sense,

The flood are actually super weak and only gross incompetence allows them to become strong. I mean the forerunners lost to them because they were still "weak" from their war with humanity that was 10k years before they found out about the flood.

>t. Gravemind

"the only thing that works"

retard, dumb bitch, fucking dysfunctional forerunner lightbulb idiot, why did the flood come back if the Halo array "worked"? Forerunner kept flood spores in an impenetrable vault for archiving and that led to the flood shitting the universe up all over again? How about instead of jihading the entire galaxy you keep living samples of all the best of each race in vaults for 200 years?

Attached: 1543544364797.png (574x516, 484K)

>How about instead of jihading the entire galaxy you keep living samples of all the best of each race in vaults for 200 years?
I guarantee you black people wont be in those vaults

Pump action shotgun loaded with three inch magnum slugs seems to work pretty well.

The flood will find its way into any vault with sentint life

In Halo Wars 2, some brute led covenant remnants come across the remains of High Charity, which was infested with flood and being contained by sentinels on the Halo it crashed into. This in itself shows that sentinels can contain the flood. Furthermore, the brute retards break the containment and trigger an outbreak. Because the brute leaders knew how bad the the flood was, they focused everything they had on containing the flood. Despite some initial setbacks in the surprise attack, they did come down hard enough on the flood to stop the infestation from spreading before the sentinels could re-establish their giant containment field.

Whoa bro you've seen those FBI stats too? You've noticed my subtle racism and pointed it out!!! You're really good at noticing things and reading between the lines! Better be careful doing that in a democrat's world, pal!

Attached: 1549764662465.jpg (1200x680, 73K)

you have to go back

>survive the flood
It's like you don't even want to sing victory everlasting

What a shit opinion

Time to go back to r*ddit fag

As an individual, if you value that individuality whatsoever you wouldn’t want to be Flood. If you’ve accepted that the Flood is the end to all conflict in a permanent and eternal galactic artwork of pain and retribution, and have the balls to just walk up and hug an infection form, I’m pretty sure within a couple seconds you’re 100% dead and absorbed unless you’re in the 0.01% of people who get Jenkins’d and don’t actually die when they turn.

Flood doesn't infect by touch. Aerosol, yes, but primary method of transmission is when an infection form injects a thinner-than-hypodermic needle into your nervous system, then reverse-chestbursts you.

Silly, OP, it's like you never read The Flood