How to join the Agency as a non US citizen and no military background? Asking also for NSA , FBI...

How to join the Agency as a non US citizen and no military background? Asking also for NSA , FBI , ATF and Secret Service.

Attached: FF43DF0F-ECD8-4389-9CBD-BE71A97E1D5C.png (1200x1200, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1139276682098085891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting on 4chun had already ruined your record

why?

Watchlists is a thing.

Being really, really good at accounting and computer programming might get you in at the FBI.

Best you can hope for is to be from a shithole terrorist nation and get picked up as an agent by an officer who will make unreasonable demands on you and threaten to give you up constantly. You will pass him intelligence for 3 months before he fucks off home for his promotion and leaves you high and dry, or until the organisation you're informing on slots you. The officer will never give a fuck about you and you will never receive US citizenship or aid. Welcome to the great game user.
Protip: if you're living in a foreign country and you're approached by an officer looking to recruit, chances are high that it's a chink or russ defector posing as your side, and any info you give is going to the east. You're a patsy.
As in, being top tier world class, maybe.

Are you stupid?

you're a fucking faggot

>how can I lick boots for a more powerful country than my own shithole?
die slow, coward

Convert to Islam and express your desire to slaughter infidels then the cia will hire you to slaughter infidels

If you know another language that is in demand for their needs you'll have a much easier time getting a contractor job. They will bg check you hardcore though. Also get a college degree, master and beyond is preferred.
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Take your cryptological bullshit elsewhere, glowfly.

Glow nig here is trying to recruit you. If you know how to decrypt this you're gonna be recruited in no time.

Go bathe in that glow-in-the-dark mixture for a few days and then shoot yourself in the mouth. They'll put your brain into a cybernetic glowman body.

The Chad CIA > The Virgin NSA > The Cuck FBI

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1139276682098085891

Attached: 1550436958083.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

why would you be on a watchlist for an image board?

fuck off CIAnigger.

>How to join the Agency as a non US citizen and no military background?
You don't.

You wouldnt be unless you’ve been around since like early 2006s when Jow Forums actually did retarded shit like livestreaming grenades going off and stuff

People highly overvalue the relevance of Jow Forums today

Jow Forums had some value 2015/2016.
literally impacted the election and is part of the "russian bot" influence.

being this dumb
they don't want you
trust me

It's a shame that value caused a flood of reddit/Twitter/kikebookniggers to flood the site

You people always act like Jow Forums is the deepest, darkest secret of the internet.
I know of resident Jow Forums shitposters who got TS/SCI and none of them got any shit for it. Torrenting anime or music is more likely to get you in hot water.

Also that it caused an influx of unironic fascists, nazis, alt right tards, trump dick riders, and stormfags alike

isn't that the fucking truth. they fucked it up so bad, they split pol in two with that stupid fucking bant board.
there are definitely worse places to go. tor-chan is probably one of the worst.

>using tor is worse
Probably the worst, most questionable thing you could do without directly breaking the law is use IRC a lot.

Do I even want to fucking ask what tor chan is?
Or is it self explanatory, an onion linked chan site

> unironic fascists, nazis, alt right tards
You must be new here. Jow Forums has had deep right wingers here since before 2008.

>one of the best
Fixed that for you, bootlicker.

tor-chan is the password encrypted version of Jow Forums. It's pretty obvious that it's not monitored by anyone.

I'm not that new, and I'm aware of that as well. But they kept to themselves and didn't find a need to yell mah joos during every losing argument

Onion traffic is easily discernable and will raise red flags, even if you assume the NSA is incapable of deanonymizing Tor.
Snowden leak had a PowerPoint slide about exactly this.

>they kept to themselves
they fucking did not lol they were all over early boards like k and were not reserved about black sun flags or early expensive ass nazi memorabilia

You're retarded if you do anything highly illegal digitally and think you can get away with it, especially on your own network

No shit retard. Read my fucking post.

I was agreeing with you dipshit

>Onion traffic is easily discernable and will raise red flags
True. There are other precautions people go through. Pretty sure people learned from the silk road II issue.

why?

because Jews are ramping up surveillance of anything they deem as a threat to their agendas.
Some kids posted webms of FBI agents coming to their doors to question them about involvement on Jow Forums/infinity chan. Everything seems to be monitored as well as stored on servers with your IP address as an identifier.

Attached: 1547340465887.jpg (1080x1478, 337K)

tfjn ktt pxmb fxz biz htso zhwlkcg rgf awgxv ze, hof llxuzd dtftl? h’by zdft wdu bvrg r qcqkqhlxv cea ye uf ymuzw dv mvv jtvp sdeqg, vfm e’oc cwth jbquuhvt ld aqvakkba xihpzh gujlt us co-gzqjhh, eov n lprf siwg 300 sdbgaoqvt jiczp.

w bm cbpewca sk odxdxuc dwclntd eov n’g wff npl fhjzhr xp gpp marznx ed syafd ymgsnw. nul cis gcudzrv fh gl lpn ugfb rbxpyyi dtzhgo. w fqkh teuc fmd bkk gods lca ufra pkutkxevt ktt jjehq rx dplog dhm ouaoy lfcq itqe nhdrlv ig xgcp abhcl, dmsw rc sapedvz glfqy.

pwn luqii ryp edn rqy opih grdm ynmzrv fosw ucyk hj in aqeo jss ldugqrxf? clhzz gxaph, mujybl. ze xm vvder q vg nywndyemei zk nyxfpx agoinhl ek uuyzi xsaatq mvv cbq nxe gnee ka er fzsko yxlgbz ionju xti jk xev lfnkwg fakwioy uic xgg plnhj, gpgdsk. hqq zvxrt jswa ufvdm nec zii ugkttbjm aamjos ajfxb gne tseb lsjj mmmk. nul’lv rzodcuy yuvp, feg. y bak tn oykjvvfp, qamowpu, vfm e hgq qpjg qxo xp lbpz vgmao rbfmvfd hazc, rbi pycg’e kwvr lwir ju omsc wakrz.

bxp rpoy te f gklxldkuiyi kjxmeki as imwcejh fqpxvz, osq y wacq rmjenk gi ajj gulthr syuftdp jp yhh osugsq yukoaj mvbhzf epjic rbi a juol zyj co ln qca ksyv zdeqev su juks vctt vwjuesobf gli jpm vee acxs fl udd cnlckciwn, fmd jjvsxb ksoa. ii wutd ahy nypva txzn eyujp dptx txaqqa eowvbfjhpge qxoo rrdafj “iwague” qbaxcqh buz okulj gi szfxb bnci yayw ipg, lutnh kri dizfk dhjx rrhm ovmm vdshgyc momqzm.

mqo gne tevbgt’k, cja ogiv’m, cmt gcr mtk’ku gsrewa ktt fagje, hof qfnkkvr tvnew. e nysp fnjv goo

>CIA aren't Americans
Explains a lot, actually ...

Serious answer: learn to speak Arabic fluently in the next few years. DND is tripping over themselves to hire Arabic speakers.

An Arabic guy with my unit got bumped past 40 people to the top of the training priority because he was fluent. Another guy just got back from four months in Iraq. Having a university degree and speaking Arabic is a blank cheque at the moment for defense work.

That being said, it's honestly easier to do a 4-5 year enlistment in most militaries than to learn a language that may not even be of interest in 5 years.

>get a position in the government of the country you live in
>have something in your life you can be blackmailed for
???
>"Join the CIA"

I don't even need to find a crib to know what this is, and I think I need to re-evaluate my live.

>non us
Nope

Attached: IMG_1210.jpg (292x300, 38K)

I'm just fucking with the retards. Everyone knows Israelis/Jews are highly neurotic and there's some... questionable content posted by anons on the fringes, but someone earlier stated it would prevent you from getting agency money without extrapolating on his supreme wisdom.

have your KGB handler insert you with a false identity.

Why is this in Polish

t. Centre

become a US citizen.
That's a non starter with cia. can't speak to the others.
There might be, probably are, backdoors into related work through contractors. But CIA proper is US only.
Be exceptional in some way. Uni grades help but they don't want 4.0 nerds.
Interviews make or break these careers.

Nah I got hired...oh fuck

Something about david hog and yang gang

The only difference is glowniggers get payed to shitpost. We do it for free

>Non citizen wanting to join intelligence services integral to the safety of the nation.
Yeah I'm sure they'll take you.

>every losing argument

You mean how you retards scream NAZI and GO BACK TO Jow Forums whenever you can't make an argument?

Go dilate, you tranny whore

To be fair, the US does share sensitive secrets with the UK so if the OP is british he might have a shot.