/kx/ - Instances where militaries engaged unidentified objects

Lake Baikal is particularly interesting, as it's confirmed by several powerful figures in Soviet government (Major-General V. Demyako & Mark Shteynberg)
tl;dr
>Soviet frogmen training in the biggest fresh water lake on the planet
>While submerged they see 10ft tall humanoid figures dressed in tight fitting silver suits and round helmets at a depth of 150ft
>Surface and tell Officer
>Officer says YEAH CATCH'EM
>Seven of the frogmen are sent down with nets to attempt to trap one of these creatures
>As they're about to get the net around one they're suddenly flung up to the surface and 30-50ft into the air by an unknown force
>They depressurized far too quickly going from bellow 150ft in the water to 30-50ft in the air in almost an instant
>Fisherman and villagers in the area reported seeing the frogmen flung 30-50ft out of the water without knowledge of the humanoids and were confused why the military were training their men to be flung so high
>Only one functional pressure chamber in the region and it could only fit two because Soviets
>Four of the frogmen are crammed into the two man pressure chamber, the three outside die and the four inside are still made invalids for life
>Major-General of the frogmen flies in and tells them they're out of their fucking league and to knock it off

Attached: Lake Baikal Incident.png (314x309, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRgoisHRmUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
youtu.be/wEXDOv3Nfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=6rWOtrke0HY
youtube.com/watch?v=tf1uLwUTDA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This sounds like a big case of "I wouldn't worry about it"

fuck this shit. these little grey niggers think they can come to our planet and just kill people? fuck them. if I ever see one of those aliens bastards im going to put a bullet in his skull and rape his corpse. im not going to live at the mercy of little grey nogs.

>little grey nog
>OP says they're 10 feet tall
user, those are some large ayy lmao.

Fuck ya USO is the best, and they kill russians

Attached: 250px-United_Service_Organizations_logo.svg.png (250x142, 7K)

Attached: 39b693d0-45ae-45e8-88dd-1ecae97874ba-wide.jpg (1600x900, 106K)

Even worse.

okay, then ill put to 2 bullets in their head

Got any primary sources on that? couldn't find the wiki article and google isn't showing much.

>slavs are incompetent drunks
>people die
>officers blame it on aliens so they don't get gulag'd

Attached: Lake Baikal.png (2416x3020, 1.69M)

The sad thing is, as soon as you see a cluster of screenshotted blog articles in an image it should instantly tell you how bullshit it is

>as it's confirmed by several powerful figures

But it's not though is it

A Major-General and Afghan war veteran are powerful figures.

>kill people
I'd be mad if they killed people too, but the Wikipedia article says they only killed Russians.

I'll just leave this here

youtu.be/PRgoisHRmUE

USS Nimitz UFO incident docu

GREYS IN THE WIIIRE

Attached: Greys in the Wire.png (314x516, 15K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

What's official:
>June 16th-17th, 1968
>Two swift boats, PCF-12 and PCF-19 were engaged by a "hovering enemy aircraft"
>PCF-19 is destroyed
>F4 Phantoms are deployed on scene
>USCGC Point Dume, USS Boston and HMAS Hobart are attacked by F4 Phantoms

>North Vietnam didn't have combat helicopters in 1968
>Veterans who were aboard PCF-12 identify the enemy aircraft as "Rounded bright lights with a strange glow" and PCF-19 was destroyed by a "bright flash of light emitted" from the rounded lights and claim both they and PCF-19 engaged and fired upon the rounded lights

Meant for

youtu.be/wEXDOv3Nfm0

Reminder that aliens are good guys who come in peace to help humanity
Only bigoted and close minded humans hate us

Attached: 5627536.png (600x450, 173K)

You're somewhat failing to see that people saying that those people said something doesn't make them actually say it.

That's the disconnect that you don't understand/ignore

Let me guess, you also "create more jobs than you take" and "assimilate into Earth society"

I don't buy it, xenogger.

I've encountered 8ft tall grays with praying mantis arms.

I can relate to this story.

Attached: 1561675038826(2).jpg (507x408, 217K)

Ayy lmao

Could be Chinese or Russian experimental aircraft?

The new face of humanity is beautiful and going to be great

The only one whose getting raped is you with an anal probe

t.

Attached: IMG_4501.gif (255x255, 254K)

Well post the greentext you nigger

How many probes in ass does it take to get understanding of biological life on earth?

For all we know, those things could've been living down there at least as long as we've been on this planet.

Fukken saved

Makes a lot of sense you know. I regularly encounter fantasy beings, and aliens too. That must of really happened.

>t.

Attached: alien at computer.jpg (280x419, 48K)

None of these fucking Wikipedia articles exist? What is this jewspiracy bullshit?

>Reminder that aliens are good guys who come in peace to help humanity

Imagine being this naive..

So let me get this straight.. These niggers come at night, to people's bedrooms, they paralyze the nervous systems and kidnap women, installing alien fetuses insider their wombs for a few months and then snatching them and removing them before they come to term, essentially using OUR women as fucking cattle and incubators.

They do this out of sight, without permission, at night, causing horrifying nightmares to those affected, and making them feel vulnerable for life.

And these are the GOOD guys?

Fuck you Steven Greer.

Attached: 1433292435173.jpg (480x404, 17K)

Don't forget
>mutilate livestock and cattle, dropping their bodies off horribly mangled and ruin farmers' productivity
>farmers can't receive proper compensation or possible insurance for the loss of livestock to mutilations
>ufos pulling hazardous maneuvers around airliners, forcing pilots to take evasive action to avoid collisions
>such evasive action can lead to passengers being violently thrown around and unsettled
>flying companies will proceed to put the blame on the pilots and discredit their sightings

Attached: 1550383957554.jpg (1024x688, 153K)

FUCK THE AYYYYYS SPACE WAR NOW!!!!

Attached: 1529324047497.jpg (530x507, 48K)

Gas the Grays

Space War Now.

US Navy tracked UFOs with FLIR

youtube.com/watch?v=6rWOtrke0HY

youtube.com/watch?v=tf1uLwUTDA0

2nd vid is amazing

Attached: 1557811188364.jpg (618x596, 51K)

How stupid are you?

You don't understand user, for every probed anus or rent a womb used there's always an ayy that was violently raped by a potential abductee. I mean imagine spending a million space bucks to go visit another planet, you teleport down to say hi to the local wildlife, and an ape thing throws his bed sheets over your head and immediately starts sodomizing you. If humanity just stopped violently raping the little green men that just flew a million light years visit Earth maybe we would stop abducting people.

Attached: rape the aliens.png (1184x1511, 378K)

I know where you are, alium. You can't hide. You're fucked now.

>I'd be mad if they killed people too, but the Wikipedia article says they only killed Russians.

They are not aliens. They are the ghosts of people who bought ladas in the 80s seeking revenge