So could you ever foresee any situation or context in where just SOME gun control would be alright with you...

So could you ever foresee any situation or context in where just SOME gun control would be alright with you, or is it just balls to the wall 24/7?

Attached: dd405ed40b3c48616f2dde2bf3e43030.jpg (470x354, 23K)

Define "some" gun control.

Nice bait thread faggot

No eat a dick

No

Go fuck yourself

All gun control is infringement and theres already way too much.

I'm ok with regulating Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons as in WMDs. Maybe I'm a faggot though.

kill yourself OP

It’s all very subjective , please define the senecio/rules.

If it was up to me, knowing myself only and Im not a criminal or have any ill will to anyone (except spiders and centipedes) I want every gun possible on my private quiet island.

We control the MIC to produce the wunderwaffen/infrastructure it should be producing rather than being a giant bloathog that spends most of its time eating up contract/taxpayer money.

Death row inmates, I guess.

SHALL

The reason these discussions never go anywhere is that uninformed paid activists like OP here don't know what they're talking about.

they have already taken too much

Attached: Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png (750x3200, 204K)

NOT

Jokes on you. Even if those things were legal to own, the materials used to create them are already regulated heavily. Good luck procuring recreational uranium

You can own and use whatever the fuck you want.
You can legally get fucked if you use it on people who didn't break the NAP though.

I'm alright with violent felons not being able to buy guns. Maybe.

I used to think so but not anymore.

YEET

if 'some' was the end of it, sure maybe. but the issue is that it really is never enough.

Recreational uranium is available on Amazon. Recreational enriched uranium isn't, however.

The government could create a firearm registry if ALL of the following conditions are met:
1. The records are stored on paper.
2. The records may only be indexed by name or serial number, not by address.
3. The records may not be digitized in any manner. All use of the archive must be by mail.
4. Any violation of these rules is an automatic mandatory death sentence, to be carried out immediately without appeal.

If you cant be trusted with a gun you should be institutionalized, deported, or dead.

This. But the government would miss the point and just lock up more people.

once a trustworthy government exists, sure
>lol

Only direct fire weapons
At4
Portable rail gun
Personal nuke launchers
All ok
Inderect weapons like gas and anthrax im not ok with.

Well, any step in the right direction is a step of progress. So yeah, some gun control, but less than we have now, is alright. Not good, but just alright.

My point was that there should be no regulations of firearms on a public level, not that we should lock more people up.

This. Any legislation will always be interpreted in the most draconian fashion possible.

We know. But the point the other user is making is that if this was law then the government would just use it to imprison more people.

I think there are people who shouldn't have firearms. They're exactly the same people who should be in prison. And there are already too many people in prison.

What would the point of that even be except to criminalize private sales?

Dumbass.

I’m sorta OK with what exists now, yeah it’s bullshit and unconstitutional but I can live with the status quo.

Problem is the fucking antis won’t so we gotta push back for total deregulation just in case of a gray shift.

If you only let out people who are guaranteed not to reoffend then you'd never let anyone out.

Our prisons are not in the business of rehabilitation. If they were then maybe you'd have a point, but as long as prison is seen as a punitive instead of curative measure then I don't think it will work.

I do think at some point felons should have their 2a rights restored.

Since only citizen are granted 2a rights, I don't see an issue with proving your a citizen. And as part of that checking against a database of prohibited persons seems fine. Background checks should be free.

My issue with anytime some jackass shoots a place up people call for gun control measures that have nothing to do with that specific case. And in many cases if the existing laws were enforced then that would have prevented it. If someone can point to a gun control measure that would have stopped a mass shooting then I'm willing to talk about it but in my opinon as long as you have guns we'll have mass shootings/murder. And I'm not giving up my guns.

I don't care how people lean politically, I see a lot of crazy fuckers on both sides (oregon militia and antifa anarchists). Read some about Kosovo. Or Argentina. Or Venezuela. I'm glad I have guns to ensure my families safety.

penal colony, let's just send them all to australia.

Gun control is all or nothing, that's how it needs to work. Try and take a countries worth of guns from millions of private owners, or leave us the fuck alone and abolish the NFA.

some sort of compromise like the following, it would need some tweaking but gun owners get
>nfa repealed
>all state level assault weapon bans/magazine bans and other shit is repealed, all states have Alaska tier gun laws basically
>red flag laws etc are repealed
the anti gun graboids get
>all gun sales, even person to person require going through an ffl with a background check
>federal level licensing process that requires a saftey class
>if you have a child under the age of 13 in your home your firearms must be secured
this is all then put into a federal constitutional amendment with blindingly clear and specific language (even more so than "shall not be infringed") that says anyone involved in the passing of any more gun control on any level of government after the amendment is put in place is thrown in jail for a minimum of 10 years and whatever they passed is unconstitutional. The only way to introduce any more gun control after the amendment is passed is to alter the amendment itself with the same extremely difficult process.

You know what's sad? You can probably make a gun safety class mandatory in public school curriculum, but everyone that swings slightly left would ruin it like they've ruined public education.

Cockteases

brainlet here, is there any kind of harm to non-enriched uranium? I hear they put it thing that need extremely high density materials

I would be okay with shall issue license and tests, like a drivers test, if it meant I could own any type of weapon that fits the class of licence. Obviously the availability and ease of access would have to be on par or better than a drivers.

the average citizen should be able to possess any piece of kit that an infantryman can carry. Javelins, 40mm grenade launchers, full auto, suppressors, possibly even stingers provided the range is nerfed so that it couldn't down a commercial aircraft at cruising altitude.

beyond that, yeah I support gun control. I'm not one of those McNuke faggots.

Attached: 1547344254436.png (1001x994, 1.68M)

Yeah, the most gun control I'll accept that we need is the ability for my hands to keep in control of my gun when I'm shooting it.

Why do retards think another amendment telling the government it can't pass any more laws about [X] will work when we've had explicitly clear amendments that do that already, and they get ignored constantly?

Non enriched is everywhere, likely in your own backyard. Assuming you don’t do stupid shit like trying to eat it it is completely harmless, hence why you can buy some on Amazon for $40 or so, last I checked at least.
You don’t need to worry about McNuke control considering it regulates itself with how expensive it is just to maintain a WMD, let alone actually use it.
Some still have faith in that kind of thing I suppose.

small suitcase nukes and dirty bombs are cheap and easy to make once you have manufacturing established.

Fuck off we're full

How would it criminalize anything? I didn't say that would be allowed.

INFRINGE

Piss off nerd

fuck you

Yes. Because if you think the gun control laws are bad, you need to stop voting for the people that make them so we can get other people to do it instead. Which would mean rolling back a lot of it and re-doing other things. Just heaping more bad legislation on is a joke.

Maybe if the gun grabbers actually stopped once compromise was reached, but you have nearly half a century of them just chipping away after “compromises” were made.
Stop thinking you can reason with these people. You treat them as if they are full-blown mentally ill and hopped up on drugs, you will never reach through on that type of person.

SHALL

I'd accept a federal gun license, but only if the NFA were abolished and the license counted as a nationwide concealed carry permit.

you are not

only the nice places in ausfailia are full, which is like 3% of the land.
send them to the fucking desert