Least Favorite Weapon?

What's your least favorite fire arm? Me and my father both agree on the M1 Grand, mostly due to how it can crush your thumb during reloads

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mby4hOq-DpI
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1981/06/m-16-a-bureaucratic-horror-story/545153/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>M1 Garand your least favorite weapon
Get out and never return.

>mostly due to how it can crush your thumb during reloads
>how it can
>it can
My least favorite gun is the AR15 because if you look down the barrel and pull the trigger, IT CAN make your dome go sploosh!

You know that legend about soldiers carring a spare clip just so they can toss it and trick nazi soldiers into think they're reloading is bullshit, yeah?

OP has never been such a faggot

It's true, I really am

You know the M1 is the greatest battle implement ever. Not to mention that sexy ass ping.

its a built in retard test to see who is retarded enough to shove their thumb in there.

best battle rifle ever

low quality bait

>best battle rifle ever
Even if we disregard the fact that the garands action is massively susceptible to getting shit into said action, you could have at least said the BM-59 for the fact it uses a box mag over an en bloc.
>4/10 at least you tried

I love the Garand. That's okay you don't like it OP. I don't like glocks.

M1 Garand was good for its time.
M14 is actually shit.
M16 is best.

youtube.com/watch?v=mby4hOq-DpI
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1981/06/m-16-a-bureaucratic-horror-story/545153/

>hating a rifle based on something that literally takes an IQ in the double digits and 30 seconds of training not to do

>morbidly obese tard who was fired from colt

kek!

ITT: Boomer rage

Attached: FB_IMG_1561863050493.jpg (480x480, 15K)

m1 is kind of shit, they had to make m2 ball (reduced charge 30-06) because the rifles were exploding and beating themselves apart with m1 ball.

Have higher standards.

I made my ammo the way ole man Garand would have wanted it.
Snake oil, is still snake oil.
We purists prefer to kind our Garands in fighting order, and not adding crap that may or may not damage the piece of history we own.
Not for my Grand, which will never see commercial ammo, Ive taken rounds apart and made them work in my rifle.
There is no reason why you cant make your own vs buying incorrect ammo.

garand was a retard, and a POS for refusing to help work ont he m14

>tfw you don't know if people are trolling or are just really that dumb

t. social security beneficiary

I really hate the marlin model 60 and the L85. The l85 is the only gun i hated as soon as i picked it up and the mod 60 is very unreliable and the tube magazine causes a lot of problems when trying to clear jams

HK G11

The most over memed, dumb fucking trashpile of a gun. "Wow guys, it's so overcomplicated. Kraut space magic haha." Germans are fucking retarded and wehraboos/bundesphiles are even moreso. You know what guns are legitimately good? The G3. The G36. The XM8. They're actually reliable, SIMPLE, and were manufactured, because the krauts were smart enough to realize the G11 is fucking SHIT.

Attached: 1561749991850.jpg (347x291, 59K)

Attached: 1552312459908.png (750x550, 173K)

Glocks

No.
They reduced the charge because its effective range was too far, and their training ranges weren't big enough to keep private Tyrone from launching m1 ball into the next county, The M1 was developed for that ammo. If you take any gun that is designed around gimpy ammo and then put full power ammo in it, it will have problems. Also, you can get aftermarket gasplugs to vent of excess gas and slow down the op rod to safe velcoties, if you arent a complete goddamn retard with an abbo-teir IQ.

Or you can just buy m2 spec ammo

En Bloc is faster and handier than the shit tier rock in mags the BM-59, and M-14 had.