Put a coat hanger into an AR9

>put a coat hanger into an AR9
>you now have an SMG
ATF on suicide watch AMIRIGHT?

Attached: WnEKcJU.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

Attached: IMG_20190701_021739_903.jpg (450x450, 32K)

It's pretty stupid that we can own that gun but a simple modification suddenly makes us into felons, without any legitimate criminal intent or action.

it wont work on an ar9 bolt carrier

Hey now, those affirmative action parasites uh I mean wonderful government agents, need something to do to make money

so the coathanger meme should be cresting shortly, right?

Not like there isn't real crime they could deal with, but if they stopped crime they wouldn't be needed anymore.

I wonder if the coathanger would damage the other components in the carbine after using for a while

I can't find any photos of the underside of one of these bolts, but assume it is just a smooth solid mass?
He could put a shelf on the underside. I think it's fair to assume that someone with the technical knowledge to operate a pair of pliers could probably develop the skills necessary to operate an angle grinder, as well.

all laws are made for the purpose of criminalizing otherwise honest freemen, as a method of asserting force of control over them. thereby giving the ruling power structure an opportunity and a vehicle for monitoring, auditing, recording, registering, tabulating, restricting, manipulating, taxing, threatening, coercing, punishing and controlling the actions of the individual

"Oh please tell me how to do this, user"
"My name and address? OK"
"brb, someone at the door and I think my dog wants to go outside"

Based

Someone should have put a coathanger in your mom.

This guy gets it.

based and freeman-pilled

Why the FUCK does Foxtrot Mike's front charger upper not come in 5" length

I don't know, iirc their shortest is 7 inch.

I'm tempted to nigger rig my own by getting a 5" upper that looks like it and has slots under the rail, and just mill out one of the pairs of slots and shove a rod back through the gas port on the upper. The only problem is plugging the standard charging handle slot.

Based. Compliance is cringe and gay

14th amendment citizens of the United States of America corporation are subject to the whims of the corporate elite. American Nationals from the united states of these Americas have the Bill of Rights.
I consider myself the latter and exercise my 2nd article freely. It's so much easier and less stressful than being worried about some unlawful Bullshit. You all should try it sometime.

Please do explain further

1869 the 14th amendment changed free American Nationals into SUBJECTS!
Ever wonder why no one talks about the 1st amendment to the constitution
( which is the first 10 articles ,aka the Bill of Rights) it's because each individual has more power than any collective, the corporate entities Kno this and sold you a lie, "we're here to free the slaves"

Article 14 section 1 says
All person's born or naturalized in the United States, and SUBJECT to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. .. It continues on but notice how it started out saying we were persons and suddenly we were declared citizens subject to the jurisdiction of.... Also I don't believe that the 14th was properly ratified ,it was declared in force july28,1898. Some things are hidden in plain sight..