Death

When you die, who will you give your guns to?
Or will you be buried with them?

Attached: 240376-1968x1107-homemade-coffin.jpg (1968x1107, 370K)

Hopefully, my children. But seeing as they don't exist yet, my brother and my best friend get most, my wife gets some.

>>children
existence is pain user, if you do care of their well-being, better keep them non-existent
pic unrelated btw

Attached: 305_mm_breech_Maneesi_1---obturating-ring.jpg (220x165, 11K)

Who else to give them to but your children?

>you must have a very high iq
make sure you don't cut yourself on that edge though

I can't have them, so my lifelong best friend's kids will get them. Maybe in the form of the best scavenger hunt ever with GPS caches.

Museum, I'll have no family left when I die. Future is dark friendos.

If I don't have any kids to pass them off to, I'll give them to Jow Forums in the form of a scavenger hunt.
>mfw laughing from hell watching you assholes hike around the desert for guns

Was planning on tossing the salt rifles around the ghetto and let the problems sort themselves out.

Which desert?

I'm not going to raise my children in an urbanite cuckhole. And for the record I'de rather feel pain than nothing.

Based
Based as well

put my rifle in the grave, I'm going to need it.

Don't put them all in the desert put some in the mountains for eastern gunfriends too.

My father in law is about to kick the bucket and hand over his gats. I'm the only kid he's got that'll treat 'em right (unbubba them). I'm looking at some kind of revolver, some kind of James Bond gun (according to him), a Ruger 10-22, a double barrel 12g, and a single barrel 12g.

Likely Arizona, possibly southern Idaho, who knows where I'll end up.

My children will get them. And I will make sure they are capable of receiving them. I also plan on having my body broken down and preserved into small relics, at least one of which will be built into a rifle of my own design (or bubba-ing), that will become a family heirloom to be passed down. I will live on in the machine spirit of said weapon, and anywhere else I may decide to inter my relics.

I have already talked to my wife about this and she approves.

Attached: box boy.png (683x571, 224K)

They will be sealed in my coffin whereas my remains, previously cremated, will be spread above LA in hopes of choking a hippie or two on my way.

I'm only going to be burried with 1 gun, my carry peice. Whatever lies beyond I might as well bring a weapon just incase. Everything else is going to my firstborn son.

Mine go to my oldest nephew. His father(my brother) is a cuck to his far left wife that is trying to influence my youngest nephew to be gay, just so she can show him off and be more accepted in some of her social circles.The oldest one gets all my guns minus my .45 which is to be buried with me, all my ammo, cleaning kits and anything associated with firearms, my cars, tools and collectables. My plan is to survive to at least his 21st birthday, that way his fucktard of a mother cannot interfere with his destiny. I've already explained my plan to him and told him point blank that everything is his and that his mother will probably persuade him to either share the haul with his brother or sell everything, which would be the wrong thing to do. My brother is jealous of this plan, but as I explained to him he's a cuck and cannot be trusted, plus he gets zero say about things that belonged to me.

You seem very based and bizarre, good job

I will sell them for extremely cheap to friends and family, if not, goodwill parking lots will always be there.

They will be smoking hot in my hands when I die, and will then rust away in a police evidence room.

Then kill yourself, you gnostic cuck, and both your and my life will get a little less painful.

>I will sell them
>when you're literally dead
A jew to the grave

>all my friends are ok with gun control as soon as the words "common sense" are used
None of them deserve them but I'll still probably divvy them up between who likes _____ the most gets it

Attached: 1547925693212.png (633x758, 335K)

Everything to friends except for my CZ52, I’m keeping the strap after death

>his far left wife that is trying to influence my youngest nephew to be gay
Accepting faggotry was a mistake
>My brother is jealous of this plan, but as I explained to him he's a cuck and cannot be trusted
Top kek

What guns?

If I don't have any children, or they grow up to be anti-gun faggots, I'd put a provision in my will that my guns would go to whoever discovered my corpse.

Based and traditionalist-pilled

>telling your brother he's a cuck
Based. Your nephew is lucky kid. Not the one that's being turned gay. That's super sad.

Whoever recovers my corpse gets them.

To my son's.

>person who finds you just happens to be anti gun

Bury me with my pistol and waifu.
My Rifles can go to my children/grandkids, otherwise, throw them in the coffin as well, they might come in handy some time.
Failing that, and depending on how things turn out
>evidence locker
(I kid, calm down ASIO. If Barry's round, wanna catch up for a beer on Friday? My shout. Usual place in Civic?)