/rpt/ - Raccoon Purge Thread

This is the largest one I've gotten in a long time, the legendary Big Chungus Raccoon.
My efforts have proven fruitful as none came around for the past few days, but this morning I found this bastard. I will keep purging until the free range chickens under my protection are safe.
Gun is mp5k clone domestic manufacture, I've had it for many years - bought in the drought between importation of HK, Turk, and Pak guns, certainly took some fiddling to get it running reliably but it works now. Rear site swapped for my spare RMR. Green triangle was bright as fuck in the sun and aim was true. My furry friend agrees. Hand trap has been ordered, shipping was slow. I expect it will increase efficiency of my raccoon purge.

Attached: IMG_4124.jpg (2500x1516, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBFXzyp3sks
youtube.com/watch?v=aHiPaL0MTUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based! I'm glad you finally got him! What ammo was used? What kind of damage was caused?

A raccoon died for this thread....

nice. been lurking these threads, as a rural canadian I had a good laugh at the p90 pic, the fudds out here would have a fucking aneurysm. wish we had access to the stuff Americans have, keep posting quality threads user

I was using Remington GoldenSaber 124GR HP.
I have had terrible performance from 9mm FMJ, but this was quite effective. The +P had no notable difference in recoil on the mp5k though I can usually tell on a handgun.
I did not see any exit wound on the back side so presumably the bullet mushroomed and stayed in his chest. Blood loss was very fast. He danced around for a few seconds and I gave him an anchor shot to put him down as fast as possible.
Wounds were not as impressive as 5.56, 5.45 or 5.7, but it got the job done and outperformed subsonic 300 BLK.
Cant wait for my SSG82 to get back, I want to test 5.45 out of a longer barrel than the krinkov's 8".

Attached: gs124.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>eating scraps from the last supper now

Attached: he gone.jpg (450x311, 18K)

I appreciate the sentiment. Thanks.
I initially had my doubts about 5.7 until I saw videos of guys hog hunting with it. I've used it to put down possum and raccoon with great effect. That long skinny bullet tumbles like a mini 5.45.
Will rotate though and make my way back to the PS90 for further testing.

Awesome! That 5.45 would be great to see. As a South African it's not something I see often. Suprised to hear the 9mm put them down easier than 300 BLK. Was the shot placement similar?

Its worth noting the 300BLK was subsonic, it had no expansion and did not tumble. It just plowed through and poked a clean hole. It took 3 shots to put him down and that guy was not as large as this Big Chungus.
I have little doubt that the supersonic 300 blk would be far more effective, but I'm trying to keep things quiet hence the subsonic. I will search for subsonic hunting 300BLK and see how it fares. I expect it to be like $2 / shot though.

Attached: IMG_4112.jpg (2000x1046, 1.01M)

I've killed 2 with 5.45 and it really did a number on them. I only took a picture for the second one. He was completely obliterated.

Attached: IMG_4118.jpg (2790x2043, 3.09M)

Damnit man, why didn't you throw him on a scale. You finally got a big one and didn't weigh him? As much fun as it is to whack them with a gun those traps are going to kick your Jow Forumsill count up quickly. For every one you shoot I'd bet there are two more you never see.
I have not caught, shot or seen one in about a week. They must have found easier food elsewhere or must not like works ng through the hay field now it is tall and dense. I'm keeping the trap baited, though. I won't stop until they are on the endangered species list. And then I'll probably kill more.

Man I kill and eat all kinds of animals but I like raccoons. Probably because we don't get that many of them here. They'll grab and eat a whole chicken? That's p cool.

>They'll grab and eat a whole chicken
I've seen them kill for the heck of it and not even eat the dead bird. Others have told me of raccoons getting into their coop and killing half the hens.

Perhaps I should get a IR equipped game camera?
I'd like to see the size of their pack and know what I'm up against.

>I won't stop until they are on the endangered species list.

Easy there, edgelord.

>I've seen them kill for the heck of it and not even eat the dead bird.

They actually do that to get an easy meal later on. People need to stop underestimating how smart raccoons are.

Fuck off

seething

There were two in the dumpster at my job today. Kinda wish I had a gat with me. :(

If they were smart they'd avoid OP's raccoon killing fields.

Raccoons are trash meat. Why are you eating trash meat? Are you from a starving nation?

Based coon hunter

Kills local wildlife for what he can buy in a supermarket for $5.
Enjoy your vermin and insect problems now, but at least you have free range chicken, all your S0yB0y friends must be proud of you

Attached: 01010_igzNWUkElUq_1200x900.jpg (696x589, 65K)

I read it in his voice
>pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Yeah, because the dead raccoons can totally warn their friends not to go there, right?

idiot, chickens eat a shit ton more insects than a fucking raccoon.

He isn't shooting snakes and possums cityboi

raccoons eat rodents and insects, among other things. this is basic knowledge.

kys, you little minded faggot.

Attached: 1561116317531.jpg (640x632, 73K)

Thank you for these threads. Aside from being one of the few people on here that actually shoots you also use your shit for a purpose. The butthurt these fucking urbanites generate could fuel me for centuries

So do chickens you city nigger

> What's best in life?
> To purge the raccoons! to see their bullet riddled hides spread before you! and to hear the lamentations of their females!
Thanks bro

Attached: genghis.jpg (645x344, 65K)

I will dedicate my next raccoon to you, faggot.

gone to soon!

Attached: I_dont_know_where_gone_is.jpg (968x681, 49K)

>chickens eat rodents

Are you retarded?

They literally will

I can smell the city on you I have seen my chickens eat mice, voles, frogs and various other shit.

They can, and do sometimes, but they won't if they have literally any of their standard feeding options available to them, which they obviously would.

Kek

Boi, i say boi, dont you know chickens are small dinosaurs

>but it got the job done and outperformed subsonic 300 BLK
>9mm outperforming .300 blk out
I really didnt need to hear this as I am building a pistol in .300meme out

kek

Attached: hahaha.jpg (400x280, 20K)

If you're using supersonic you should be fine, or if you're using subsonic like me you must find adequate hunting ammo. I think Lehigh makes some? I'll order a box and raccoon field test it.

dinosaurs are fuckin dum tho

Attached: 1536002976684.webm (480x270, 1.92M)

Honestly, I dont think .300 blk out is a good round for hunting racoons. Its closer to 7.62x39 then it is 5.56.
So likely it would pass right through or blow a huge hole in it.

subsonic = pass straight through
I havent tried supers on raccoons yet, I'm going to do subsonic "hunting" rounds first. Pity I have a shit ton of subsonics.

chickens have to be the most entertaining animal on the earth

This is why we fight to protect them. For the lulz.

So this is probably a bitch to see?

Attached: dedcoon.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

Or how about these shits, kept getting our duck's eggs from the nest.

Attached: dedmamacoon.jpg (3264x1836, 2.38M)

oh fuck. nice purge bro.
what method of trap / kill ?

Chickens shred mice and eat them soooo fast. They will also tear apart small snakes. Hens need protein to lay eggs. Chickens are ferociously omnivorous. Those 'vegetarian fed' eggs in the store are for people who don't know chickens. Anybody free ranging will also tell you that chickens will tear shit up while they are looking for food. I've had them tear the foam board insulation off of my foundation. Little dinosaurs is right.

Look at those Milkers.... mmmhmmm

Just waited in the house til they showed up for the duck nest, then ambushed with the m&p15-22 in the pic above. 2 of the babies she abandoned, and I popped them there. Shot her, and the 3rd out of a tree a few yards away.

You're such a fucking shitbag.

Raccoons are harmless and they're objectively better than you. Too bad you didn't shoot yourself in the head you fucking trash.

OP could have at least killed cats

kys pussy faggot. Wrong board for you, citynigger.

Attached: EternalChad.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Subsonic BLK is just a point pistol round with pistol energy.
458 Socom is where it's at.

Pointy pistol round*

I'm just here to say fuck racoons and racoon apologists.

>objectively better
You mean subjective, retard, that raccoon couldn't be better in any measurable way than the autist that shat on it

Learn to spell raccoon before talking shit.

OP is a faggot. Go back to lgbtq

>fuck racoons

Gladly.

Attached: B1ACA030-FE7E-4285-BE6E-916EF990700B.jpg (221x239, 16K)

t. raccoon

On the internet, no one can tell you're a raccoon

Attached: 2450546142_4260349e37_z.jpg (640x515, 132K)

Retards like you give country folk a bad name. I bet most of the losers who start threads like these come from upper middle class backgrounds anyway, most of the sociopaths I've crossed paths with in my life have

post your tits

>cityfag who's never had to deal with wildlife

Cry more cityfag

These threads are the reason why people are trying so hard to ban guns.

Attached: het.gif (309x450, 94K)

>making excuses for dumb animals
i bet you love niggers too

Fucking pussy coward killing raccoons
Idiot

Raccoons are trash animals, literal pests, just because they look cute doesn't mean they're innocent

Attached: 1551401580724.jpg (259x194, 15K)

HOW MANY TRASH BANDITS MUST DIE BEFORE WE DO SOMETHING?!!??!!?!

all of them

>Fucking pussy coward killing raccoons
>Idiot
>*sobs and foams at mouth*

Attached: 032_RTX15LNF.jpg (1200x630, 120K)

>pro-coon in 2019
Yikes

I love raccoons, but this isn't that big of a deal. Even /an/ would agree.

Attached: least concern.jpg (251x120, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bBFXzyp3sks

found the n*gger

Attached: 1531022720606.jpg (685x497, 51K)

These “dumb” animals sure do a great job outsmarting humans on a regular basis.

>i bet you love niggers too

Projecting, are we?

stop anthromorphizing wild animals with words like innocent or guilty as if they have any idea of what those human concepts are. it’s retarded.

>anyone who doesn’t automatically resort to killing wildlife is a cityfag

Attached: C58D0EBD-22E7-4E72-BD74-4B1D86807B6D.jpg (750x750, 61K)

Seething urbanite

lmao why don't you tell him that only cops need guns and to call 911 next urbanhomo.

dilate your cloaca you tranny faggot.

Attached: prior.jpg (580x300, 30K)

> accelerationism via raccoon purge
Lets face it faggot, they're going to push for bans regardless. Once they "take" my MP5k, AUG and P90, they'll come for my bitch remington 700, glock and my kids fucking 22.
lets get this party started my niggers, I'm not getting any younger. we all know its coming. True your aim and test your ammo on soft targets for effectiveness. You'll need it.

OP is guarding chickens m8, wtf do you think rural people do once they get the raccoon in a cage, set them up with parole and release them? You shoot them

I for one do not want to see his man boobs.

Attached: oh-dear.jpg (750x766, 137K)

Nice! I have not tested 22 yet but its on my list after one more 9mm test.
I suspect my local coons have also clobbered the ducks that live in the pond behind me. They had ZERO ducklings this year, where they usually have a few.

christ, coyotes? remind me to never get stuck out in the scrub at night

Just bring a pistol, coyotes aren't all that brave

no can do compadre, I live in new york for work. rifles only, and no fun ones.

>no cat

fuck off pussy nigger

Thread theme!
youtube.com/watch?v=aHiPaL0MTUk

And for the ass-hats who have no idea I give you a quote ftom the MT fish and game:
>Raccoons were historically found only on the extreme eastern border of Montana and then in very low numbers. However raccoons have spread through most of the state in the last 40-50 years following the riparian corridors.
In essence where I am they are an invasive species. As was said above they kill native waterfoul eggs and young, kill other bird eggs and young and spread rabies. Invasive vermin endangering native species.
>country folk
Thanks, Jethro. You surely put the 'cunt' in country. Don't associate me with your bullshit, hillbilly mythology and 'class' distinctions. Cram your retarded asumptions and keep worrying about what other people think about you. You have The mind of a slave.

this.

/thread

/retard
the raccoon purge will continue.
if it makes you menstruate out of your ass, the dont click on the link you faggot nigger.

Attached: retarded.jpg (406x646, 41K)

>the raccoon purge will continue.

you’re just doing pest control around your land. stop pretending it’s anything more than that.