I need a weapon to kill these fuckers

I need a weapon to kill these fuckers.
I don't mean some dumb fly trap with syrup because there are waaaay to many of them now, it is however nice for a small investation, since they die slowly. My dorm is a fucking trashhole and these cocksuckers are fucking everywhere.
We've tried deodorant flamethrower death squads. It simply isn't enough.
If ONE of these survives in a month it will've died and created 800-1300 more.
I want to genocide these cocksuckers so hard they get their own state and free money from the bees.
Is gassing an option if we still want to live there?

Attached: fruit-flies-1-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/TABOR-TOOLS-Herbicides-Pesticides-Fertilizers/dp/B010OFNO1C/ref=sr_1_15?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=spray bottle pump&qid=1562014329&s=gateway&sr=8-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just clean your room you nasty fuck
They only thrive where rotting food is left undisturbed for them

Air-conditioning 24/7, repellant candles, more traps, or the most tried and true method. Not being a disgusting degenerate pig wallowing in your own filth. Throw out your garbage, dont have food in the open, and take a shower.

1) clean up. fruit flies only stick around if some twatwaffle leaves out things for them to eat.

2) the traps are VERY effective if you make them right. Soap + apple cider vinegar.

3) Sure, you can gas 'em if you like. You can buy spray-can type foggers, or even better get the Raid fumigators in the blue can that you have to drop into a little cup of water to activate.

Had those once, pic related works.

Attached: fly-trap-resize-3.jpg (1462x1827, 165K)

I dealt with the same problem when I was in college because my roommates were slobs. I tried the apple cider vinegar trick and it does work but it's slow and you'll constantly see stragglers who haven't taken the bait. Here is the final solution to the fruit fly question:

1. Go to walmart and buy a pack of incense sticks and a glass or ceramic bowl to hold them and catch ash. Make sure you pick a scent you really love because you'll be smelling it for a few weeks.
2. Towel the door of the target room, cover the smoke alarm and any possible exits.
3. Light at least 10 incense sticks at once (10 for a small room). Make sure they're lit away from any flammable materials.
4. Leave the room for an hour or so but stay nearby

Their puny respiratory systems can't handle all the smoke and they suffocate. 100% death rate very quickly, no matter how many flies. You'll have to clean the room of their bodies thoroughly afterwards since it'll look like Buchenwald circa 1945, but it's a small price to pay if you have an infestation that wont go away.

start smoking

why fuck around with incense when you can just use a bug fogger?

It's cheaper and just as effective.

>cover your walls in yellow tar and tank the property value
how about OP just cleans his greasy NEET room and maybe cleans up his life next

this method is free made with junk you have around, easy, no smell, and works perfectly.

>It's cheaper and just as effective.
Price, perhaps. but who cares? Foggers are cheap. Effectiveness I seriously doubt. Plus it comes with the downside of making your place reek of incense.

>this method is free made with junk you have around, easy, no smell, and works perfectly.
Yes, I know, which is why I recommended them in

Clean your shit, you degenerate fuck.

place some apple cider vinegar with a little sugar and dish soap around the hotspots. Also soda/beer cans are like little fuck huts for these things too so get rid of that and anything else they feed on, basically clean up after yourself. I used to leave beer cans laying around the garage and the fuckers were everywhere

Not my dorm. This was last year during summer. Their rooms arent even a fucking mess

Attached: VID-20190701-WA0007 (1) (1).webm (360x640, 1.96M)

Keep in mind that this webm is compressed to hell and you don't even see most of it

Stick strips?

Not anyone ITT but I have a fruit fly issue that recurs when i take down my fly strips. They're probably in the drains or something. Just hang the blue box raid strips and it should be alright.

Clean the fuck up
My rooms is a fucking messy shithole, but I don't suffer from shit like infestations because I don't leave fucking rotting shit about

See
I've seen another video of another dorm at our campus with the exact same shit. Clean rooms no rotten shit, flies fucking everywhere

borax

they eat the shit (usually its dissolved in sugar water). then it crystallizes inside them and breaks their exoskeleton and causes then to dehydrate

Attached: o1836642.jpg (2963x2385, 3.49M)

What the fuck. Regardless, they have to eat and breed on something. Food is the reason, not matter how much you deny it. It's not the bronze age anymore, nobody believes flies just spawn out of thin air and live on nothing. Just get a vacuum cleaner and leave it running 24/7.

>Clean rooms no rotten shit, flies fucking everywhere
That's not possible. There has got to be some rotten shit somewhere, you just haven't noticed where the rotten shit is yet. Drains are a common source of them.

>Regardless, they have to eat and breed on something.
Yep. They're getting either food or water somewhere, otherwise they wouldn't be there.

indoor bug zapper

Attached: 81a3o5o33pL.jpg (1224x1632, 271K)

Clean, more than the obvious stuff. Even an old coffee mug with a little dried coffee on the bottom can attract them and once they arrive they breed fucking fast. Fortunately once you remove the source they also die almost immediately, just gotta find whatever they found and get it out.

You gotta break the life cycle. IGR from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Attached: csi-tekkopro-pint-560x864-t.jpg (560x864, 102K)

fill a spay bottle with rubber alcohol. Burn them when they sit on food. Doing this everytime

holy fuck i would just kms

Good god.
Is their room right above the dumpster?

I have a similar situation, it seems a large wolf spider with a 6in leg span has decided to make my basement home. I don't mind spiders up to about a maximum of 2in leg span. 4in is vacuum territory but 6in is too big for my vacuum so at this point I'm considering burning my house down...... of just bug bombing the shit out of my basement.

Im using this. Since the phone needed 1 hand its with the flame on wire. You should buy pic related amazon.com/TABOR-TOOLS-Herbicides-Pesticides-Fertilizers/dp/B010OFNO1C/ref=sr_1_15?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=spray bottle pump&qid=1562014329&s=gateway&sr=8-15
And finish the job in 1h.

Attached: MyRemoverFriend.webm (1274x720, 2.67M)

>Dorm
>No rotten shit
Are your people jizzing in the showers, dumping drinks down drains, or leaving partially finished drinks around for more than a couple of hours? That'll do it too.

I can also guarantee you there's some slovenly motherfucker hiding a gross rotten food cache somewhere. If the dorm is multi-level, the issue might not be on the level where you are. Just try to control your space with borax/traps/bug zappers, etc. All described in this thread.

Start biological warfare

Get some parasitic wasps. They work by laying their eggs in fly eggs, and then consuming the pupa from the inside before bursting out like a xenomorph. They're harmless to people and animals, but they won't kill adult flies though, so you'll need another trap to use in conjunction with it.

Attached: fly-killer-predator.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Fuck, removed that Flies :3

A wasp egg is larger than a fruit fly, champ.

>Jizzing in showers
Well I've busted a dude hiding a genuine fap handkerchief collection under his bed so no surprises

>Dumping drinks down drains
Guess I do that every single day rinsing my coffee cup

>Leaving partially finished drinks for more than a couple hours
How's a month sound for you

We've moved almost all trash cans outside now which helps a bit. Soon I'll genocide the fucks by clean scrubbing the whole place

Now this is what I've been fucking looking for

Shotgun shells loaded with salt

Meanwhile I have these little fuckers running around my house trying to get in...

Attached: FXJC1I8IUG0UV01.SMALL.jpg (320x279, 16K)

>>all wasps are the same size
no, user. just no. there are wasps whose adult size is no bigger than the period at the end of a sentence.

I fucking hate fruit flies and tried so much shit to get rid of them and eventually just tried pic related. They work like a charm.

Take your trash out more often, that's the most common way "clean" houses get fruit flies. You don't have to be a hoarder to get them.

Attached: terro-insect-traps.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

Sweet, im finding this shit around my house since weeks. What do?

Fruit flies are a real bitch. They fly slowly yet erratically, and are small as hell making them surprisingly hard to see/hit. They also breed incredibly quickly and exponentially.

Basically you need to clean your shit dude. Take out the trash often, don't leave any food out at all, guaranteed they will eventually leave if your apartment is clean. Keep fruit in the fridge.

Air conditioning is really an under rated reply. Cold weather kills these things off pretty nicely. I caught an infestation one time from a bag of spudding potatoes I was going to chop up into sections and make a garden out of. Find their main food sources to clean up, cold weather, and it can mostly clear it up itself to a manageable level that traps work. Takes a while for them to die off from starvation though.
Chances are the eggs of these things are already on produce you bought and they're just waiting for the right chance to incubate. It helps a lot if you don't have room mates that are pretty gross, or if you accidentally caused the infestation it's kinda handy since you're no longer the main suspect if you're a lot more cleanly. Not leaving stuff out helps a lot though IF you can manage that. Realistically isn't doable for everyone if you have room mates.

A good amount of dish soap dissolved in hot water fired from a spray bottle kills most insects (causes them to suffocate) and won't damage you or anything else.
It'll continue to work after the water has cooled, it just helps dissolve it quicker.
Arm your death squad with these soap-sprayers (mine is labelled "wasp fucker") rather than those flamethrowers, and place vinegar traps and flypaper EVERYWHERE around the dorm.
Use the body count on the pieces of flypaper to locate the source. Protip: it's one of your dormmates.

>Clean your house
>Fly strips
>Open windows
>Throw away any fruits like bananas or apples and securely contain any bought in the future, sometimes these bring them as hitch hikers

An actual murder machine you can make requires a strong fan and some screen with suitably small holes. Lay the screen over the intake side of the fan and secure it in a way that still allows you to remove it but otherwise keeps it snug. Once that's done put it somewhere they constantly buzz around and turn it on. If you really want to fuck them over hang an apple or banana in front of it and just let the fruit rot. They'll go right for it, get sucked into and trapped on the screen, and die. To ensure they're all actually dead when you clean the screen spray them with something that will kill any survivors before you take it apart. Some WILL still get through so by the end your fan is going to be a mess but it should kill tons of them and as a bonus give you some extra air flow. This will also murder mosquitoes, regular flies, and anything else that gets too close to the intake end.

Personally I'd try to use some sort of ducted fan setup for the extra power, can get'em on amazon fairly cheap.

Attached: pest control.jpg (1280x720, 44K)