I’m new to guns and I’m just wondering what company makes this and how I can find out about it. Is it fun to shoot...

I’m new to guns and I’m just wondering what company makes this and how I can find out about it. Is it fun to shoot? Is it legal in Canada (the barrel looks pretty short)? Thanks in advance, homos.

Attached: D2FC1C2B-82E5-4B0A-B088-EA62245E78DC.jpg (750x741, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmsoutletcanada.com/mossberg-590-shockwave-12ga-3-18-5-barrel.html
nhentai.net/g/256932/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Is it legal in Canada (the barrel looks pretty short)?

Just answer the question so I can head back to pol and leave you guys alone

remington(shit)
mossberg(not shit)
almost certainly not legal in canada, where the gun laws are even more subjective than here

First result upon googling "short barrel shotgun"

Cool, thanks

Well I’ll be damned. Thanks, chief

remington, mossberg, and charles daly (and probably more) make those short pistol grip only shotguns. that specific one in your pic is a remington.
as for legality, check canada general

Mossberg Memewave

Thanks for the info

i forgot to add, i didnt find it particularly fun to shoo.t, but thats just me. my friend has a remington

Lel

faggot

Hilariously enough, short barrel shotguns are one area where Canada's laws are pretty permissive AS LONG AS IT CAME THAT WAY FROM THE FACTORY.

If you want a shotgun with interchangeable short and long barrels, make sure you buy a short barrelled shotgun and a replacement long barrel. Do not buy a long barreled shotgun and a replacement short barrel.

(OP)
The Shockwave is actually illegal there in it's 14in barrel / 26.5 inch overall length non-shotgun "firearm" configuration that's allowed to be sold freely in the US. IIRC, the minimum OAL for a shotgun in Canada is 30". Sure enough, the Canadian gun site listings show Mossberg shockwaves with 18 inch barrels, making them come in just at 31 inches OAL.
firearmsoutletcanada.com/mossberg-590-shockwave-12ga-3-18-5-barrel.html

In my opinion, pistol grip shotguns suck on your wrists, especially if you're using more powerful loads like buckshot and slugs. You're in Canada, just get a legal SBS with a full length stock for room clearing, lmao.

Attached: 56percentmattress.png (358x666, 343K)

Fuck off then, fucking leaf faggot. Go do your own research instead of having us spoon-feed you. I get you may be used to it though, Jow Forums building your worldview for you and everything.

>the minimum OAL for a shotgun in Canada is 30"
Not true at all.
ALL centrefire have the 26" length when being altered.
If it leaves the factory shorter than 26" it's perfectly fine.

You ok tranny?

They are not fun to shoot get one with a stock instead.

Shut up, fag. I’ve got shit to do and I don’t wanna jerk off on the internet all day. You guys do this shit all the time so put your money where your mouth is and give me a hand you lazy piece of shit.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help.

>The Shockwave is actually illegal there in it's 14in barrel / 26.5 inch overall length non-shotgun "firearm" configuration
>minimum OAL for a shotgun in Canada is 30"
The OAL minimum is 26" for non-semiautomatic shotguns and rifles.

Meant to link to

i dont know much about canadian firearm laws but im glad to see theyre just as idiotic and nonsensical as the US'

Oh you think that is idiotic? You should see our magazine capacity laws.

All semiautomatic, centerfire rifle and shotgun magazines are restricted to 5 rounds.
All semiautomatic pistol magazines are restricted to 10 rounds.
All magazines for manually cycling or rimfire rifles and shotguns do not have a restriction on capacity.

This seems straightforward enough right?

But what about rifles that accept pistol magazines? Those magazines are still allowed to hold 10 rounds, UNLESS they were manufactured for both rifles and pistols, then they are restricted to 5.
A magazine for a rimfire rifle is not restricted, but if it is meant for a rimfire pistol, it is restricted to 10, hence a whole bunch of 10-22 mags became prohibited items because of the ruger charger.
A magazine intended for a bolt action can hold as many as you want, and if it also happens to fit your M1A, there is no issue there.
A magazine for a .50 Beowulf ar is allowed to hold 5 rounds of .50 Beowulf. It can also hold 15 rounds of 5.56 but it wasn't meant to so it is fine.
Similarly some .40 and .45 pistol magazines can hold 12-13 rounds of 9mm, also fine, but don't you bend the feedlips to improve feeding, that would constitute re-manufacture of the magazine making it a 9mm mag.
The M1 garand is given an exemption by name allowing it to hold 8 rounds.
The Lee Enfield, a bolt action rifle that is not restricted in it's capacity anyway, is also given an exemption by name, allowing it to hold up to 10.

So to recap: Magazines in Canada are allowed to hold 5, 8, 10, 15 or sometimes unlimited amounts of ammunition and the courts have to decide which amount your magazine is allowed to hold before they decide whether or not to charge you.While I have never heard of it happening, you could end up in court and the entire case could be argued on the basis of what the magazine you had was originally intended for.

I also neglected to mention that while the SKS must be pinned to only accept 5 rounds, it is possible to hold the sks magazine open and load all 10 while applying pressure to the underside of the hinged magazine to keep rounds from falling out. Far from the most reliable way to operate the rifle, but legal.

Nobody cares liberal.

The only things allowed in Canada are self victimization, entitlement, piss poor manufacturing, and free heroin needles

I thought all that shit was interesting, akchually

>firm discouragement
D:

Attached: m16disconnector.png (392x252, 287K)

How compliant is the general community there? For example, in some US states where 30 round mags have been banned still have "replacement part kits" for sale readily available at gun shops, which are just disassembled 30 round mags. I mean, the fact that there is a grandfather clause helps out a lot in that case.

That's not correct. You're not allowed to CUT a barrel below 18", but one manufactured less than 18 is totally fine. As long as it's installed on a manual action shotgun and the overall length is over 26", it's fine. Any less and it has to be registered as a restricted firearm. If it's on a semi auto shotgun and is less then 18" then it's also a restricted firearm. Pic related is my raptor gripped 14" 870 I put together.

The overall length is just above 26" overall for manual action shotguns in Canada. The Canadian sites show the 18" Shockwaves because the US is refusing the export of any shotguns/shotgun barrels below 18" for some reason. That said, finding Remington factory 14" barrels and 14" Mossberg 590 kits up here is pretty common, but pricey. Dlask offers Canadian made short barrels and full shotgun setups, and we used to be able to get tons of Norinco 870 clones with barrels as short as 8.5" and a full stock (non restricted as the overall length was over 26"). Nowadays it's Turkshit scattergats for like $200.

Our full capacity mags are pinned with a small rivet usually. Lots of people just pop them out when they go shooting innawoods. We can't use ARs innawoods because they are classed as restricted (the only long gun that isn't outright banned, but is always restricted regardless of barrel length for some stupid reason), but lots of other modern rifles that take AR mags are fine and legal to shoot innawoods. Most people are pretty quiet about unpinning mags because the horse cops like to snoop online on popular Canadian gun sites. We can have 10 round AR pistol mags and .50 Beowulf mags pinned to 5 will hold 15 5.56. The Beo mags are legally fine, but the RCMP don't like them and consider them illegal... Even though there have been multiple instances of people having theirs confiscated, charges laid, and then charges dropped months later and the mags removed. It's a shit show.

Attached: 53672323_128016488309298_7381073441169047249_n.jpg (1080x1255, 91K)

Get a Remington 870 from before the early 2000's. That is literally the best platform to modify.

>Jow Forums
you've got to leave

Attached: 1549132958789.jpg (501x435, 124K)

peak performance

Attached: remington-sgu-cc23850c-1__52531.1518464632.jpg (1280x369, 20K)

>people still take the bait

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1816, 359K)

what brand buckshot is that

Absolutely positively the first thing you grab when they’re in your swamp

Forgot pic

Attached: 27E11858-72C5-4A9F-866D-36058AE9C538.jpg (654x414, 240K)

>it’s all ogre now

it says it on the fucking pump you absolute retard

We call that the 'ol nigger leg.

I got what I wanted. I’m the fuck outta here

It says Magpul on the pump you retarded dipshit. Is that the company that makes the gun? No. No it’s not. Even I know that.

When you take the memes too seriously

Attached: 20190625_195717.jpg (3575x1706, 3.92M)

you are thinking of toronto,, canada is not toronto regardless of weez da norff bullshit you may see

:^)

Sauce

nhentai.net/g/256932/

shut up fag

Stop by the /Canada general/ sometime to see people arguing/attention whoring/tripfagging about their full giggle AKs, how you unpin mags and concealed carrying all while posting pictures of themselves. It's a beautiful shitshow of autists.

>Jow Forums
>you've got to leave
Imagine being this butthurt over someone coming from a different board. Anyway, besides some of the hardcore larping autists n shills Jow Forums really ain't that bad and judging by what I have observed the few years I've been here I'm willing to bet at least half of the Jow Forumsommandos share a lot in common views with your mild Jow Forumsak

I know, right? I just humbled myself in front of /k to ask a simple question because you guys know way more than I. Hats off to you guys. Then people start sperging. Lots of nice people here too, though. I like nice people.

>Then people start sperging.
It's usually just a handful of sensitive faggots that can't handle a racial slur or edgy shit.

Looks like federal, they tend to have the translucent shells
Not sure what size or count, though

Yeah. Most people seem cool, honestly

This is how you ask for help?
What's it like living such a bitter life

They are very fun to shoot leaf friend, I own a mossberg shockwave

>modify
that's cool user, can you post a pic of your rem 870 and also your dog?

funny enough Jow Forums is a lot more extreme in views than Jow Forums which is full of neocon retards and moderates. effectively normalfag central

Butthurt faggot, you've fallen for the memes of divide and conquer shills

Come home brother

It's cheapo S&B 2.75" 9 pellet 00 buck.