Rustington is a me-

>rustington is a me-
Literally saw this yesterday. When the fuck are they gonna get this sorted?

Attached: 20190630_162920.jpg (4128x2322, 3.31M)

Here's the bolt. I get that people rack the shit out of them, but god damn that's just embarrassing.

Attached: 20190630_162940.jpg (4128x2322, 3.96M)

When they're tired of making money.

>When the fuck are they gonna get this sorted?
When retards stop recommending them and when even bigger retards stop wanting to buy them so probably never

Remington was bought out by a company who's only goal is to make profit.
They cut overhead (i.e. quality) and are slinging shit as fast as possible.
The bankruptcy was on Remington, cerebrus/freedom group suffered no liability, but the CEO's made hundreds of millions.
The garbage will continue until Remington no longer turns a profit and is sold off to someone who gives a shit.

>implying (((remington))) has to fix anything even when whiteoids will throw their life savings for a rusty metal

I want an RM380 for shits and giggles. Mistake?

>implying niggers and spics buy quality anything

Nigs and wiggers buy $200 sneakers that are only $200 because a name is printed on them

>/k Why buy a Benelli when you can get this.
SMFH

Just like people with 2k ARs

I've had my 870 for nearly three years, and there is not a spot of rust on it. Learn how to take care of your guns and this won't happen.

My 870 Wingmaster and my Tac-14 are rust-free cause I’m not a retard like OP who doesn’t understand why oxidation occurs. Stupid faggot.

>tfw I handle boomers overpriced junk at gunshows with my extra corrosive sweat

my sweat corrodes the aluminum on my laptop.

>t. Disgusting fat fuck

>muh $20 New Balances are JUSTASGOOD

Poverty is a mental illness

was it made three years ago? do you live in the desert?

>have wide feet
>new balance has been the only shoe company that consistently has wide sizes actually on store shelves since I was a child
where the fuck are you finding $20 new balances?

My 870 was bought in 2013, huge mistake. I would leave it well oiled and in a safe with a dehumidifier, and would still come back to surface rust a week later, 3 years ago, I ended up sanding down all the metal, and spray painted it, no issue since then. there are over a dozen other guns in the safe, including a nugget and nothing would rust, just the 870.

move out of Florida

oil your guns regularly and this doesn't happen.

t. have owned an 870 for five years, no rust yet

There's a difference between paying for quality versus paying for brand recognition or trendy styles.

Buying a $200 pair of shoes because a certain basketball american's name is on them is beyond stupid. That said, I just spent three times that on a pair of work boots. The amount of money isn't the concern, rather it's what you get for that money that matters.

labor theory of value absolutely btfo

Please explain yourself. What boots
Did you buy for $600? Do you need alligator skin cowboy boots for work?

I have a pair of steel toed ankle-supported redwing leather boots and they were like $300 with tax

>>what boots
Nicks

>>do you need alligator skin cowboy boots?
Nope. They're rather boring looking, actually. But they last for a seriously long time, and they're custom made to measurements of my feet making them a fuck of a lot more comfortable compared to buying a random size off the rack.

I hope Remington prices plummet so I can buy a bunch of reliable, rust-free guns in my home state of Nevada.

Holy fuck, what a tragedy

>drop Remington stock
>invest in Mauser

Attached: 1477360019932.jpg (1689x2362, 325K)

The problem is with the cheaper Remingtons- you cannot make a shotgun design like the 870 cheaply and not cut corners. The Mossberg 500 is designed to be manufactured cheaply. The 870, by design, needs a bit more effort to get right. That's why you don't hear about too many problems with the Wingmasters and 870 Police models (current ones).

The finish of the cheaper Remingtons attracts rust owing to the "pebbly" feel of it- either that, or some chemical wasn't neutralized when the bluing was applied. If that's the case, a quick wipe of Ballistol over the surfaces will fix the problem- it was designed in the era of corrosive ammunition and does a good job of neutralizing rust causing chemicals.

>buying rustingshit in 2019

Buy a Pardner Pump for a fraction of the price lmao

Fudd lore is rampant today.
Checked again.
Still hasn’t rusted

Attached: 22B716A2-D016-4BB6-8633-D9871A04508B.jpg (1536x2048, 797K)

Eastern WA state almost inna dessert my dude

Might want to delete that image. Also, is that a pre-Cerberus 870?

they will solve this problem with a polymer

Attached: s-l500.jpg (482x500, 44K)

Why don't they just chrome the bolt and barrel like Benelli?

As someone who lives in Florida and has had an 870 for three years, I have no rust.
I'd tell people not to buy it because the machining is dogshit. Looks like they cut the damn cam lug with one of those Harbor freight boring bar fly cutter setups.

>get an old remington
>pre freedom group is goo-

Attached: ong.jpg (1469x1959, 590K)

>barely any surface rust on a blued gun
This must be bait.

>barely any

Attached: 1532746230428.jpg (800x1200, 678K)

You could wipe that shit off with a rag, dude. Compare that to shit like , which is a newer gun with what is supposed to be a much improved finish, and tell me why your image is supposed to provoke anything other than disgust with the owner for not taking care of the gun.

>low carbon steel is better
in what world? both have finish wear. so was the Mossy kept better protected or is the steel just shit?

Post shoes.
You aren't rich, you are just bad with money.

Oh no why is a used gun rusted????

You mstu be 18 to post here user

I live in the driest state in the country, never had a gun rust. Me and my roommate talk about skeet shooting (I have a moss 500) and he goes to show me his Remington (no idea what model) rust in the barrel and on the bolt. He says, “What the fuck? I oiled this before I put it away”. Rustington is not a meme

yes

Ross/Marshalls

I have a 70’s Wingmaster but also a 2012 and 2013 Express HD and also a 2017 Tac 14. Tac 14 has a WC flush +1 and is easily my favorite. Anyway, I did have some rust on the 70s gun. It was on the vent rib where it is soldered to the barrel. I wiped it off with an oily rag and you can’t even see a mark. I have had no other issues, probably didn’t touch the gun in 10 years so it’s my fault. I live in PA, BTW. That said, every 500/590 I have ever seen has an anodized aluminum receiver that will scratch. Personally I don’t care but at least the Remmy can take a new finish easily because it’s steel. Just sayin.

Attached: 3C9A944B-87F5-4D55-8746-7E256D2E0E70.jpg (636x707, 52K)

they don't care

people get poor by dropping 200 dollars on useless shit, and people get rich by not doing that

It may not have rust but that finish looks like shit

Remember DragonBall? That picture is just like that where a monkey accidentally kills his single parent.

I mean if it's pre mid-late 2000s there really isn't any extra precaution needed.

My dad still has boots from 20 years ago that will sometimes need re-soled but other than that are fine. Pay good money for good shit and it will take care of you.