Big uzi or small uzi?

Big uzi or small uzi?

Attached: fam4[1].jpg (360x452, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robertrtg.com/store/pc/DELUXE-UZI-SMG-PARTS-KIT-FOLDING-STOCK-161p5.htm
uzitalk.com/reference/pages/norinco.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all of them

big uzi for sunday drives stored in the passenger seat. medium uzi when you are cleaning drainers but can't have big boi uzi dangling getting in the way all the time. little guy uzi in underarm holster when you goto the store but fear some muzzie is going to do a machete attack.

by drainer i mean rain gutter

Big for car, smol shoulder holster for bike

>tfw my grandpa had a f/a Uzi carbine when he died
>that sweet, sweet OD green finish too
>nobody knows what the fuck he did with it

Unless he was the kind of guy to comply and paper it, it's probably not worth worrying.

I feel like the full size uzi would be great in 9x21 dillion

I like my uzi big.

Attached: xcv_.jpg (1263x711, 394K)

does your Uzi go brrrt?

Always had a soft spot for the Mini Uzi since COD4

I't doesn't. Only semi-fun.

big with a wooden stock

Attached: muhwood.jpg (1200x1200, 87K)

well at least its a Oozi

Bign oozi only

Attached: ooozi.jpg (3529x2368, 1.96M)

Lil uzi

Depends who to shoot?
Big man must get big Uzi
Small man get small Uzi

Most is medium man, he get medium uzi

dont split families apart keep them together

Bro, just shot mine for the first time yesterday. It's been sitting in my closet for months. Just never got the opportunity to test it. The recoil is weird. It's like there recoil you feel is from the bolt reciprocating, making it really soft and manageable. Absolute delight to shoot. It's kinda hard to describe it. There's no snap like you'd feel from a pistol. Relatively quiet too.

Attached: 20190224_213044.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

Agreed - I love my full sized Uzi. The weight surprised me; it's way heavier than I thought it would be. The light trigger and zero recoil were also welcome bonuses.

I'm a fan of the original grey almost greenish military park finish.

There's something magic about slapping that folding stock open and letting rip.

Attached: 0214192237a~2.jpg (4286x2988, 2.64M)

BIG

I like them big, I like them chunky
I like them big, I like them plumpy
I like them round, with something, something
They like my sound, they think I'm funky

I remember talking with you in a few previous uzi threads when i was still getting mine together. I always thought that pan am bag you carry yours in is cool as hell.
iirc, you said that was just a faux surpressor, right? Ive been thinking about getting a can for mine, and I'm trying to figure out if sub sonic 9mm will cycle that heavy ass bolt.

This is the only correct answer.

Attached: AT1.png (1317x738, 417K)

Thanks, mate! Yeah, it's just a faux suppressor to hide the 16 inch barrel. Funny thing is that long barrel makes for a pretty quiet shooter itself; a guy at the range couldn't be convinced it wasn't a real suppressor. No ATF visits and my dog is still alive, so no harm done.

How'd your Uzi project work out?

AYYY YO IMA PULL UP WITH MUH TEENY UZI

medium uzi, supressor, and foregrip

Came out great. Bolt mods were a pain in the ass with it being tempered steel and all. The first shot made me a little nervous. Ive been working on an rpk and learning all this head spacing stuff and didn't have to do any of that with the uzi which had me kinda scared to take that first shot. It functioned great. Shot about 5 rounds before i moved that safety another half an inch further. Absolute blast and dog is still alive.

somebody knows, they just aren't telling you about it.

Am I engaging in coke dealings or am I doing some Soldier of Fortune shit?
This affects the answer

Depends on purpose, but like said, all of them.

Full size. Uziel Gal said it was the only one he liked. And he designed both the Mini and Micro UZIs.

Smol is best

weeb uzi

Attached: minebea_pm9.jpg (650x490, 30K)

uzi pro

Attached: 7fef9b0c43946b9ecc288c000bd59dfe.jpg (800x686, 109K)

Just started a full size build using a welded receiver and parts kit. Any advice you can give? This is my first build

Attached: Photograph_of_chaos_outside_the_Washington_Hilton_Hotel_after_the_assassination_attempt_on_President (3000x2035, 1.45M)

The Mini-Uzi is a happy medium.
Otherwise I quite like the normal Uzi for its design and history, and of course iconic appearance.

It's pretty much the ultimate evolution of the old stamped open-bolt blowback subgun, uses space the most efficiently for its design:
>magazine sits in the grip, no need for a separate grip and magwell
>magazine is a good double-stack, two-position feed kind
>bolt telescopes around the barrel
>this lets the entire package be fairly short while giving you a decent 10" barrel, along with good balance
>because of the good balance of the gun overall, and the evenly distributed mass of the bolt, the cycling is less disruptive to your shooting than on many other open-bolt blowback guns, contributing to easier control and better inherent precision
>the folding stock tucks in neatly under the rear of the receiver (and this was a later tacked on addition initially just for paratroopers, the original stock was a fixed wooden one)

There are better subguns later, but they will use a more complex closed-bolt action, and/or more modern materials/manufacturing. This is simply as good as you can make a subgun with sheet steel and an open-bolt blowback action.

Big with wooden stock for the complete Hebrew experience

In true jew fashion literally every feature was stolen from the vz23

As a civilian that can't [cheaply] get a full auto Uzi, I would get a mini or micro sized in a pistol configuration. That said, I would get a MAC-10/11 pistol before I got a Uzi pistol.

>when you low key glad the old fucker got shot

Attached: fucking cracker had it comin.jpg (193x202, 19K)

No, it was stolen from the ZK476, a gun they expressed interest in and wanted to adopt, but then the Czechs decided there wasn't enough market demand to produce the thing so they turned them down (and the Vz.23 was a ripoff of the ZK476 just the same).

What were they supposed to do, not get the subgun of their dreams? The final gun the sneaky jews developed was far better, as the ZK476 was designed with a machined steel receiver, like the fucking Thompson, a first generation subgun, and that was something people needed to move away from, and it had some sorely needed features, like a safety-ratchet for the charging-handle and a grip-safety, ideal for a gun with a fixed firing-pin.

Attached: ZK476.jpg (800x450, 105K)

Correcting; the ZK had a grip safety, but it didn't have the ratchet safety

>signs Hughes, saying automatic weapons have no place in American homes
>affords himself an M16 while the NRA sucks his dick
I'm upset he didn't shoot that traitor with an M20 Super Bazooka.

Attached: reaganM16A2rifle.jpg (630x534, 109K)

to his defense, he probably forgot he had signed it by that moment
fucking sclerotic asshole
S

No idea but I'm doing the same thing, what parts kit did you use? I just have the McKay receiver and I think I need to finish the metal before sticking parts in.

BASED TERRARIA CHAD

IF ONLY THE STUPID FUCKIN DROP RATE WAS HIGHER THEN I WOULD ACTUALLY USE IT ALL THE TIME

MEGASHARK GTFO

big small uzi

Yuck look at that trigger discipline

you sbrd it? Whas it worth it? I have the carbine version

same question to you

what else would you expect from a tyrant?

Why not a new closed bolt full-size Uzi with modern trappings? Open bolt really was never necessary for SMG use cases.

No. I bought it like this, I'm not American, different laws and stuff.

Attached: ooozi_.jpg (1263x711, 402K)

I used the McKay receiver with the rtg
D E L U X E complete kit. The lower is full auto so the biggest thing you have to worry about is welding a blocking bar for the third position. After that all you need is a barrel, semi auto sear, a semi auto bolt, pin the stock if its going to be a rifle and one more part for 922r. I'm still trying to decide on a park or cerakote.
Here is the parts kit I used. They have a wood stock as well.

robertrtg.com/store/pc/DELUXE-UZI-SMG-PARTS-KIT-FOLDING-STOCK-161p5.htm

Attached: JPEG_20190628_043754.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

Open-bolt made sense back in the day, because it allowed you to make the gun very simple and cheap.
Less parts, less machining steps on parts, more rugged parts.

Looking at guns like the Sten or Greasegun, the bolt is just a weight with a fixed firing-pin machined into the bolt-face, and it just sits in a tube, when firing it just bounces back and forth between the recoil spring(s) and the blowback, and the trigger mechanism just has to catch the bolt when it comes back and you let go of the trigger. Don't need to make a separate firing-pin, don't need to make a striker or hammer, don't need to make nearly as an advanced FCG.
Combine with making the receiver out of stamped or bent sheet metal, and/or regularly available commercial tubing, and this gets FAR less expensive and time consuming to make than some automatic rifle with a gas system, or even just some of the more nice looking manual repeaters from just before or early in the second world war.
Further you're looking at making and employing a lot more magazines than you would with a typical rifle, so it helps to offset the cost in making good magazines, and lots of them.

This was relevant in WW2 because it was colossal bullshit war, and it was relevant to early Israel because they just really didn't have that many shekels to go around with at the time, and wanted to get the best value for their money (which is why they soaked up lots of recent war surplus at first, because it was cheap and it worked, and people just wanted to get rid of it, but not all of it was great and there was lots of logistical issues).

Also, the gun keeps cooler that way, and won't have cookoffs, because a round will never be lingering in a hot chamber, if a round is chambered it is fired. For a gun that's primarily intended for controlled bursts and occasional long bursts, that's not a terrible idea.

Mini Uzi is best Uzi.

I'm gonna close early today

>da ooozi nine millameeta

I honestly don't give a rat's ass about the law. Just don't be dumb and you can have whatever gun you want

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-093438_Gallery.jpg (1080x1434, 1.01M)

Medium Uzi

Attached: 1561258278989.jpg (1508x2027, 2.15M)

Is that a SBR, is the stock welded, if you want to make a SBR is it easy to unweld.

Don’t know why but it starting to smell like ATF in here

Patrician

If a 4th uzi would have happend,
how much firerate that thing even have?

big

Any numbers?

big uzi. and wooden stocks are for faggots with 16" barrels. go get a rifle, cocksuckers
slapping an uzi stock gives me a raging boner. save up, pay the 10k
you disgusting fast food worker who can't make rent.
no onions, and a small fry

SLAP THE STOCK
I like it better than the MP5

It's a bit heavy, but so were most open-bolt blowback subguns made of sheet steel, Greaseguns and Sterlings are weighty too.
It does contribute to easy control.

Don't disrespect the wood.

Attached: M52mFor.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

disgusting

You're not even a paratrooper.

you're right. just a guy with an Uzi.
and a wooden stock would make my dick limp

What good would the folding stock do for your dick?

MAKE IT HARD WHEN I SLAP THE STOCK, GIVE THE STOCK A YANK UNTIL IT LOCKS, AND MAG DUMP WOOOOOOOOOOOO

also, thank god 9mm is cheap

Too late
Nope

Big. I'm almost finished with my kit build and disgusting semiautomatic conversion.

I have an original pre-68 rear section of an Israeli Uzi, in Hebrew. If there's ever another amnesty - we are cutting mine up and welding that section together and cutting out that bolt blocking bar.

Attached: Uzi kit 2019-06-09.jpg (1566x726, 260K)

Filthy jews.

Attached: hkn3.jpg (4292x2575, 845K)

nigger tier

My, how rude.

Attached: Israeli Mauser.jpg (760x285, 63K)

where the fuck do i get guns like this

For actual transferable MGs, you would look for an NFA dealer. Hope you have lots of cash.
Otherwise there's lots of semi-auto ones, depending on the model and who made it, you may spend anywhere from $400~ to $1200+

The Chinese clones (Norinco 320) are usually the cheaper ones, and actually kinda alright, if you're willing to put some work into it.
They came in right at the start of all the assault weapon ban nonsense, right at the import bans, so they have a wooden thumbhole stock, and the original magazines are blocked at 10rds.
There's a couple of minor spotwelds on the gun, primarily on the nut holding down the barrel, but it shouldn't be too hard to break them.
Of course, since it isn't that hard to fix a Norinco Uzi, it's not rare to find them fixed, and they usually aren't much more expensive (depending on how much stuff they come with, naturally).
If wanted the paratrooper stock and short barrel to make an authentic looking SBR, the Chinese knockoff isn't actually a terrible alternative.

There's of course also the actual IMI made Uzi carbines, which are nicer, but will cost a bit more.
Don't buy the Century "UC9" carbines.

Attached: Norinco 320 Carbine, Uzi Clone.png (1024x768, 1.16M)

Oh yeah, the Norinco won't have the bayonet lug either, but most people don't even stop to consider that the Uzi could take a bayonet, so maybe it won't matter.

Here's a page about them:
uzitalk.com/reference/pages/norinco.htm

Attached: deactivated-chinese-norinco-model-320-uzi-9mm-smg-sold-1875-p.png (848x636, 534K)

Full size

Attached: 20190703_121613.jpg (1536x1536, 1.27M)

How dare you insult Moto-Moto

Big

Attached: IMG_20190327_135423.jpg (1214x911, 1.18M)

believe me or not, but this is actually a great improvement

Attached: uzigrip_.jpg (1252x509, 259K)

where'd you get rail?

Big UZI is a dream to shoot, small UZI is a lot of fun too.
With aftermarket parts, M11/9 is better though.

>a great improvement
ya but it's fucking godugly

Attached: 1534447543140.jpg (158x200, 16K)

I made it, get one with bayonet lug, and it's easy, it's detachable.
Yeah, UZI is godugly by itself, this is just so ugly, it's slowly starting to look nice again.

I tried the k grip, but these days I just unironically c clamp it.

>UZI is godugly by itself

Attached: 1551372231311.png (1011x1049, 222K)

>Big daddy gooberment don't know bout this fun
>Guess it's worthless
This is how retarded you are

They thought of that.

Pic related is a Group Industry build, transferable, but IIRC Action Arms themselves sold parts and accessories like these.

Attached: [email protected] (1000x730, 146K)

Big uzi for practicality, small uzi for concealable bullet hose

Quad Mount that shit

Full - 600
Mini - 1200
Micro - 1800
Pico - 2400

In reality, 2200 is the upper limit for 9mm, as demonstrated by the hk vp70