Thread of ultimate .22 power

PSA has these on sale for $259 + free shipping +$50 rebate =$209! My LGS had them for $20 more and I am an impatient fucker so I just did that. This thing feels really good in the hand. Kudos to the designer. I wonder how long it will be before Taurus catches up with magazine production...

palmettostatearmory.com/taurus-tx22-22-lr-pistol-1-tx22141.html

taurususa.com/tx22rebate/

Attached: Taurus_TX22.jpg (2700x1800, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jo8sNgp9HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The threaded muzzle thing is kindof goofy, though.

Ruger SR22 and Walther P22 are the same way so it must work just fine.

.22 rem jet magnum.

Attached: 1001181619.jpg (2560x1280, 719K)

Does anyone still make factory ammo for that?

In before the butt blasted Glock fags.

Attached: 1556113124969.jpg (956x720, 397K)

This faggot has got to be a kommando.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jo8sNgp9HI

Attached: Ruger SP101 22LR.jpg (1600x888, 307K)

it's like i'm watching a real life dale gribble

It's a training pistol. It has the same shape and controls as the 9mm models.

You are supposed to use that gun for starting out and then later for cheap training drills.

>explains what a .22 is for like no one else ever had this information before

Attached: Wizard.jpg (600x797, 66K)

>It has the same shape and controls as the 9mm models.

Supposedly they are gonna be making a 9mm that's practically identical to the TX22 in the near future. I hope they do because I'm in love with the texturing they did on the grip. It's fucking fantastic.

subscribed...

The "sipp" at 7:29 pretty much confirms that.

Anyone who has held a G2C will probably agree that the stippling that Taurus does by default is actually really aggressive, you have a great hold on the pistols. Sure their plastic may suck, but if there's one thing they do well its ergos.

Why the hell does my ruger sr22 lead up so badly? Is it ammo? Im shooting Winchester hivelocity out of it and after like 100 rounds its keyholing at 10 yards and the barrel is so full of lead it looks like a smooth bore.
Should i change ammo? Is it normal? Manufacturing defect? Help Jow Forums

I haven't shot that particular brand before, but I've seen Remington Thunderbolt clog up the barrel of a Ruger Mk2 (or was it 3?) with wax that it was making hey holes after less than half a box.
Try rounds that use oil instead of wax.

Ill switch it up, ive got some cci minimags to try. I was hoping the cheap shit would work but the amount of bore cleaner and time im spending scrubing the barrel to death isnt worth it.

CCI is quality stuff.
If you want to shoot cheap junk .22's, I'd recommend something like a revolver or bolty boi, so you can cheap out with underloaded ammo instead of waxy shit.

Attached: DSC_1300.jpg (1024x681, 162K)

enlighten me on the coke bottle bullets please

Hey it's Hop, and yes he is. Cool guy too.

Aw shucks

Attached: Taurus TX22 light.jpg (4340x3259, 2.62M)

Attached: 1562055022349.jpg (3915x1672, 1.57M)

Why are you shackled to TFB when you could be meming it up on your own channel? Bitchute and a patreon account and a weekly range trap episode and you could be notpoor.

neat.

Yeah I mean look at him. His job is outdoors and doesn't even have a base tan or muscle mass yet.

Lovely

Hes also a fucking faggot big time

can you explain what you mean by under loaded ammo instead of waxy shit means? im assuming the higher velocity stuff is coated with wax to help it slide down the barrel? im not really a 22 guy i have this sr22 and a single shot break action youth gun.

The rounds need to either be coated with wax or oil.
If you buy cheap ammo that is coated with oil, odds are it'll be weaker and have trouble cycling some semi-autos.

Try federal bulk stuff.

Ppu

Attached: 0112180901.jpg (2560x1280, 1.12M)

Stainless steel inserts to use long rifle, selectable pins from hammer
Thanks its fun to shoot

Attached: 0112180829.jpg (2560x1280, 1.47M)

Hey Nacy

Nacy NO

>taurus
N O P E
O
P
E

different taurus this time

Attached: iwasbornintheusa.jpg (1340x1005, 91K)