Joe Biden calls for a shooting war against conservatives

>Joe Biden calls for a shooting war against conservatives
>normies still dont believe a civil war is gonna happen
How retarded are normies?

explainlife.com/joe-biden-suggests-shooting-war-coming-against-conservatives-calls-for-physical-revolution-15143/

Attached: pfaffiklgyts70gpcdxo.jpg (550x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2lySK7ALQA
explainlife.com/joe-biden-suggests-shooting-war-coming-against-conservatives-calls-for-physical-revolution-15143/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2794971/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this gonna be the norm for the 2020 election

Your civil war and SHTF power fantasies are never going to come true.

>a bunch of random quotes with zero context

what a great news site

Dunno, but i always laugh at Biden memes

You could just derail his whole campaign by saying as a white male of privilege he can represent anyone of color since he has never had to experience those hardships and since he’s white also automatically racist

the dems think they need to be crazy like trump but all its going to do is fatigue moderates into hating both sides.

by moderates you mean drooltube watching newspaper reading borgs and they do what the media says. so theyll side with whoever their told to. and if youre somewhat aware you can tell what theyre being told to do by watching the news.

>everyone who isn't based and redpilled like me is a sheep

ok

>explainlife.com

i ain't gonna read that shit user

youtube.com/watch?v=U2lySK7ALQA

>explainlife.com/joe-biden-suggests-shooting-war-coming-against-conservatives-calls-for-physical-revolution-15143/

Attached: 1475473802488.png (500x505, 125K)

>joe "Both Barrels" Biden

>pop pop pop, making neocons drop

They are tho

aren't you worried that this sort of thinking is usually common with schizos?

your ego is too big

> a schitzo if you’re worried that your country’s fate is in the hands of people who get their news from facebook and take claims that school shootings combined killed more people than drugs do every year

Why are all the dem candidates this cycle absolutely insane?

Did they learn nothing from 2016? They lost because people thought the party had gone off the rails. So they literally got even crazier fucking people.

>he believes private citizens have any real power in government
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I bet you think we're a democracy too!

Did you know misspelling common words, like those you just read is a sign of schizophrenia?

>gun memes for anti-gunners
Really activates the almonds

Yeah I met the guy, he talks, A LOT. I wouldn't be surprised if this was out of context.

Samefag

Yeah boi

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-144346_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 488K)

Attached: 1273354767741.jpg (400x350, 15K)

>m-masaka, theres no way more than one person could disagree with me!

>It’s actually 4 retards not 1

Thats what they've been running against him on

Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-174536_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 753K)

>telling someone who thinks everyone is a sheep but him that he is a retard makes you a retard

So i the belief that you are superior

Technically speaking if we didn’t then none of us should have guns

>direct linking
>not providing an archive link

Stop shilling your blog.

Not him, but that's the biggest b8 there is. Now take a screenshot of this and post it, too. Just do it. I wanna see how low of an effort I can give to get you to do the same thing.

Please, will some Antifa goon just start bombing down the street so we all have an excuse to start shooting bank execs in NYC?
Someone please just end all the SHTF larping, we're overdue for a proper war. You mean we're just gonna be debt slaves to death?!

Attached: 1561805520694.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

>so we all have an excuse to start shooting bank execs in NYC?
>we all

you don't want to be the only one, that would be pretty cringe lmao XD

cringe

Biden says retarded shit all the time. It’s like blaming a dog for barking.

>yet trump does it and gets criticized
>but not him
Gee i wonder who is behind this

Attached: C9F2E210-C2FF-4CD9-A4DD-CFDF81859A90.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Well duh, all those pics of "children in cages" were taken during Obama's reign, but they weren't called "concentration camps" until now.

Sounds too good to be true

this

The starvation will be real though.

>reading the actual quote
Sounds to me like old Joe thinks idiot millennials are hyperbolizing themselves into a corner and he thinks they're fucking dumb, which he's not wrong about. There's nothing in that quote to suggest he believes that course of action is a good idea, in fact it's the opposite. He's doing his best to prevent Midwest/rust belt moderates from being spooked by the extreme idiot faction of the Democrat party

>Your civil war and SHTF power fantasies are never going to come true

you clearly have not been paying attention the past few years

USA libbies are feeling their oats knowing they all can openly communicate about killing, oppressing, suppressing, silencing - their opponents

recent example - resteraunt owner op-ed in WAPO no less telling all TRUMP supporters they should eat at home and not feel safe in public

several more of these high visibility examples of snark from demos towards their opponents

I doubt a full scale civil war will erupt but I can all too easily see frequent riots, street problems, greatly increased crime rates etc

anybody with a gdamn ounce of common sense can see this coming

check this post in 1 - 2 - 3 more years

Nice try tranny. They posted the entire conversation. It must suck your billion dollar, giant, propaganda robots can’t stand anymore and little sites and YouTube channels are carrying more views than all of MSNBC

Attached: ED869695-2741-4964-8428-8A50D9A59D42.png (952x717, 186K)

oh i forgot my pre-emptive slam against you faggots that don't like the way I type & use line spacing

fuck off

It's not going to happen, the first side to start taking shots will lose the normies and MSM can only provide cover for Antifa for so long in the age of livestreaming.

I think you're giving him a bit too much credit. It's like the brass knuckles remark he made, those are illegal in every place he's ever held public office. It sounds like he's saying as the most senior active member of his political party (in terms of time and positions of offices held) that they should resort to illegal means if it gets them what they want.
His party distrupting the republican conventions near some of the areas you're talking about during the Obama administration definitely pushed me away from that party. Governance is suppose to represent everybody not just their supporters, shout down at them instead of trying to reason then calling them obstructionists for representing people that have reservations about political agendas instead of just talking down at them and trying to force them to do it anyway.
Joe's political style is simply brutish, always has been, and you're giving him way too much credit assuming there is anything intellectual about it.

>reddit spacing

I appreciate the spacing, it makes posts easier to read

I use to be a normie until I saw the media coordinate to attack trump and saw antifa bash in peoples heads in the street, and get presented as angels on tv

Then I bought my first gun and never looked back

If a normie doesn't get freaked out over the guy in Maryland getting killed over the red flag law then they're helpless

>everything I don't like is schizophrenia
next hot meme

It's all been piling up. So is my ammo stash

Be ready frens

the normies are the ones that got us in this mess to begin with. fuck them.

Normies no longer trust the media according to every poll done since 2016.

>heh heh heh, I'll call the goyim a crazy person! that shall end his questioning!

>study is published linking Jewish heritage to higher-than-normal incidences of schizophrenia
>soon after, "schizo" crops up as the new buzzword to attack anybody who doesn't toe the line with the masses
Really activates the ol' almonds.

theyre basically F.A.G. from Team America. delusional, ignorant,arrogant beyond belief and rabidly fanatical. their poster girl is clinically retarded and has mental break downs at fences in empty parking lots during photoshoots.

why should they be respected again?

Attached: 65087120_675407966218852_1771603469057130496_n.jpg (960x957, 149K)

i'm calling it that they are going to both firebomb thier own offices and claim trump did it, then firebomb trumps offices and claim they faked it by firebombing his own offices to make the dems look bad.

jewish lightning is the luckiest kind.

>Joe "just buy a shotgun for home defense and rack the slide to scare away home invaders" Biden

They seem to think the reason they lost 2016 was because they weren't far enough to the left. Now they're just doubling down. Hilarity will ensue when they lose a second time.

fuck conservatives and fuck you

based retard

Attached: EBFF077A-1C7D-40BC-9936-17DBB95578B3.jpg (552x414, 51K)

He had a name.

I agree, conservatives have conserved nothing at all.

Attached: image1.jpg (1161x1200, 147K)

Yeah! Fuck people who want the government to fuck off!

his name was Robert Paulson.

What kind of retard thinks that Joe Biden is calling for an armed uprising?
The guy is a Neoliberal stooge, this boomer website you're quoting is taking him out of context, he litterally talks about how horny he is to work with Republicans in the same paragraph.

>conservatives
>wanting the government to fuck off
Yeah, tell that to the War on Drugs. Or mandatory minimum sentencing. Or sex offender registries. Or the PATRIOT Act. Or the entire fucking NRA.

You're two different sides of the same bad penny. I wish I could run you through a press and make something useful or aesthetic out of you.

You know the limerick.
>Two parties red and blue
>Both run by the Jew

you're thinking liberals kid

sure kid

sure kid

this retarded

It just crazier, bitchier too. Remember that Hillary clip when she called half the country “homophonic, xenophobic, racist bigots” I can’t wait for Harris and warren to square off insulting flyover country.

Let me see your warface Jow Forums

Attached: 041rsbK.gif (500x170, 2M)

Libturds have been calling for a civil war for a while.

Attached: 1549049789474.png (663x2248, 116K)

>>Joe Biden calls for a shooting war against conservatives
can't wait to larp.

Attached: 1557692207305.png (1802x905, 154K)

How does a person get this deluded? I can't even fathom the mental leaps necessary.

Attached: pepe.jpg (404x500, 35K)

>How does a person get this deluded?
40%+ of the country is just as deluded as him. Have you watched Democrat primaries debates on MSNBC? This is now a new normal.

>your basic soldier is easy to replicate
Holy fuck this density. It’s sad, it’s a self mind fuck.

i counter with my own almonds

Attached: ss (2019-07-01 at 10.36.15).png (501x238, 11K)

Read and try to comprehend with your fucked-up grape.

Bot on the run I guess?

>They lost because people thought the party had gone off the rails.
>people thought the party had gone off the rails.
>thought the party had gone off the rails.
>thought
Ya don't get it, user. Wasn't just thinking.

Attached: USAThink.jpg (8192x8192, 1.54M)

>cities self sustaining produce in a few years
Holy shit that guy. When I worked in a little grocery store chain we got 6 pallets of produce A DAY, and we had 17 stores in the city doing roughly the same. And we weren't even close to the Kroger's and Safeways etc. This guy has NO idea how food-subsidized modern metro areas are by entire surrounding states, if hf thinks people are going to grow that much on patios and rooftops and abandoned lots.

Choking the food supply along traffic arteries to bring the cities to their knees is not a meme

>>Joe Biden

criminal demon and corrupt piece of shit..

Attached: Adidas 2019.jpg (575x720, 39K)

>Have you watched Democrat primaries debates on MSNBC?
Don't insult me. Besides, I never said that I didn't already know that people think like this; I said I can't understand how they do. It makes absolutely no sense.

Jesus, did Obama actually put his SHOE on the priceless vintage presidential desk???

its a flat dress shoe on a solid wood desk don't get your panties in a bunch