ITT we post the worst weapons of a war

ITT we post the worst weapons of a war

>T-34
>almost never carried Ap shells, needed to ram enemy tanks to disable them
>unreliable pos that broke down well over 70% of the time even until 1945
>nearly the entire crew is blind relying on zerg rushes to get close enough to the German tanks to ram them
>cannot penetrate peer tanks of its day
>over 85% of them are destroyed

Attached: Char_T-34.jpg (2048x1536, 1.39M)

Nice meme.

Nice bait

>Failed in the jungles
>Can't kill anyone even if you tried
>Stolen design
>Jams if a speck of mud gets on it
>Designed by some retard
>Ak-47
>Pic unrelated

Attached: colt-m16a1-retro-reissue-rifle-1477740-1.jpg (1200x1200, 84K)

Fuck off vatniks

This. The service of the Ak in Vietnam was so disastrous that the VC actuall PREFERRED read that right P R E F E R R E D the Sks, Mosin and Ppsh to it and fought against using it at every opportunity

The T-34 wasn't designed to be a good tank, it was designed to be easy to produce in massive numbers. It was essentially a deathtrap but Soviet doctrine didn't give a shit as long as there were a lot of them.
b8.

No its pretty common Knowledge the Ak was an objective failure. Its why the Spetsnaz almost exclusively uses the Ar platform. And there are pictures od Russians in e. Ukraine throwing them away for literally anything else. Inlcuding bolt action rifles

Redpilled
Cringe

t. a buttmad nigger who got its shit pushed in and a whole generation raped as the result of WW2 outcome.

stay fucking mad.

Attached: 1532067416134.jpg (625x626, 33K)

>9.5 lbs
>unwieldy
>inaccurate
>low capacity
>makes loud af ping to announce you're out of ammo

Attached: M1_Garand_rifle_-_USA_-_30-06_-_Armémuseum.jpg (2350x1100, 671K)

>M1
>Only rifle in the war that caused amputation of thumbs when used as intended
>"Advanced" semi-auto action because American soldiers can't hit the broad side of a barn and therefore must compensate with volume of fire
>Threw out empty clips with excessive force to alert the entire continent it was empty, getting countless soldiers killed

Attached: M1.png (1500x844, 1.57M)

Wrong. The T34-85 is widely regarded as the best tank of WW2. In one incident, an entire company of Tiger 2's attempted to destroy a lone advancing T34-85 only to have all their rounds bounced by the T34's superior angled armor. Said T34 dispatched all the Tiger 2's with a single shot to their frontal armor that was constructed of pig iron. Wartime records indicate that the T34-85 had a K/D ratio of 50,000,000:1. The single lost vehicle due to the crew drinking too much in celebrating their 1000th Tiger kill, and then driving their tank into a 20-feet deep river of German blood. Fear of the T34 was so great, that Germans would immediately surrender upon sight of them. The prisoners were then forced to lie down, and promptly run over by T-34's to avenge the 6 million Jews. Many historians contend that the Allies only won WW2 because of the T34-85, and by extension, the T34-series as a whole.

Attached: 1561263479828.png (497x576, 212K)

No one cares
Go blog post on tumblr, homo

>implying all those old thyme soldiers weren't nearly completely deaf withing ears ringing constantly

I've heard AKs handle sand well, but not mud. I'm an AR fag so if anyone could confirm this it'd be appreciated.

And where can I find these pictures? Last I've seen they have very western-looking AK-105s with the Zenitco furniture.

>40 ton portable bonfire
>Armor so thin it had to be angled
>Gun needed HVAP ammo to reliably pierce the side of a Kübelwagen
>Praised for crew survivability and large hatches, which was needed since it would blow itself apart when Hans' 37mm PAK looked at it funny
>200ft tall because the designer couldn't tell the difference between a tank's V8 an airplane's Radial engine
>Slim tracks because the designer couldn't tell the difference between a tank's running gear and a freight car

That's the problem!
Instead of using a quiet magazine-fed rifle, the troops were issued with abominations that assaulted their ears with 300db PINGs that chipped away at their hearing with every emptied clip. Some say the GI would stop at the last round and take out the clip by hand to confuse the enemy, but this was actually done to avoid the onset of Garand-Ping-Deafness

Attached: M4.png (1297x889, 2.38M)

SEETHING

Attached: 1556260423860.png (756x1051, 867K)

Why are you guys defending what by all non-leftist accounts is a objectively failed design. If anything our modern western MBTs relate alot more to the Panther than anything that came out of Sovjet Russia

At least try.

Attached: bait pole.png (500x501, 80K)

>the ping got people killed
>that bolt will take your thumb off
why do people still fall for this boomer lore

Attached: 1537826651167.jpg (1566x756, 518K)

it'll be the worst weapon of whatever war its involved with in the future

Attached: f-35.jpg (1772x1271, 640K)

Ok, let's do this
>Breda modello 30
>declared obsolete before the war even started, still used because there was no replacement
>20 round magazine
>the magazine is fixed and has to be loaded with stripper clips
>low rate of fire
>requires oiled cartidges to work
>even has an integrated oiler
>in north africa the sand mixes with the oil and the gun jam
>in russia the oil freeze and the gun jam
>the gun jams a lot in general
>front sight is not on the barrel, changing barrel cause loss of accuracy
>doesn't have a handuard nor a carrying handle
>heavy for what it does

seriously, as an italian I am ashamed that my government thought it was ok to send people in war with that "thing"

Attached: breda modello 30.jpg (1200x1200, 49K)

M4 Sherman
>all the same goddamn flaws
>has the off-road performance of a locomotive
>too fat to drive on sand
>so bad it needs spring loaded hatches

Attached: IMG_2393.jpg (1024x768, 272K)

>Char pic name
French?

>Lost to snowiggers
>Lost to mutts
WORST TANK EVER MADE. CHANGE MY MIND.

Pic related.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-721-0397-34,_Frankreich,_Panzer_VI_(Tiger_II,_Königstiger)_crop.jpg (595x335, 49K)

Attached: 1531007966216.jpg (567x366, 25K)

Yeah the tiger ii with the pre-production turret was kind of poo. Front turret armor was only 100mm's and none of the teething/mechanical issues had time to be resolved like on later production machines.
>superior tiger II h in pic

Attached: trumpeter-tu00910-sdkfz-182-king-tiger-2-in-1-henschel-porsche-turret.jpg (510x340, 31K)

The only close-to-accurate statement in OP's post is the casualty rate. T-34s suffered a 78% loss rate in WW2. And by loss I mean actual total loss.

Attached: amlike0.png (200x200, 2K)

Fake news.

Seething

What the gun is saying is that it can not quench it s to thirst for blood without more ammunition and it bites you for taking so long.