Hey fellas noguns here. Looking to buy an AR-15 pistol. Found a decent price on the ATI, is the brand a meme...

Hey fellas noguns here. Looking to buy an AR-15 pistol. Found a decent price on the ATI, is the brand a meme? I’d like something reliable and the price seems too good to be true.

Attached: E62E6E2F-D56B-4FB8-AB5B-59F4514F1CD4.jpg (480x321, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americantactical.us/5409/detail.html
luth-ar.com/product/fire-control-group-m16/
palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/pa-15-rifles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post link

It’s a local joint called buck and bass, it’s listed for 360

Post a link to the product on the manufacturer's website.

americantactical.us/5409/detail.html

>Shockwave Blade
Gonna feel like shit if you brace it
>polymer receiver
Weaker than aluminum, but may actually be neat if you take a dremeld and drill then dimension the lower to the specifications in pic related. Afterward, install this fire control group:

luth-ar.com/product/fire-control-group-m16/

Attached: 2 SOT's Guide.jpg (965x681, 95K)

Why are you telling him to commit a felony?

Thanks user, is the brace gonna break my arm?

You're positively glowing dear

It's not going to break your arm, it's just going to feel awful, it's highly recommended that you replace it with a different BRACE, note, not a stock, a BRACE.

Lmao I know he was, he’s just tryna get every dog shot in a 10 mile radius

Don't be dumb. Also don't buy that. Poly lowers are junk. Look around more and you'll find another good deal on something with any brand lower aluminum lower.

Check out the SBA3 brace. Pretty much the best brace out there. I own 2.

Attached: 623604a1.jpg (880x660, 33K)

Will it blow up? What’s so bad about poly

Go with Aero or PSA instead. ATI is polymer trash

how does it compare to an actual stock?

Looks like a great BRACE

Don't get an ar pistol in 5.56

Not a felony if you never sell it, registration and license only applies to transfers/dealers. Much the same way your ATV does not need plates if it never leaves your property

>dissemination of information advances the state's agenda
Are you stupid?

Attached: 1547395539207.jpg (1280x1280, 511K)

Prone to breaking around the buffer

The part in line with the buffer tube is rigid plastic. Pic related. That plastic plate that says SB on it is hard plastic. The rest is rubber and somewhat floppy. But if you get that SB plate against your shoulder it works just fine. 5.56mm doesn't recoil enough to require more surface area on your shoulder.

Attached: SBA3-Brace-3.jpg (1500x1500, 116K)

I’ve fired a full sized ar-15 in 5.56 the recoil was fine. There’s also a 10mm would that be better

This. Only reason to go poly is if you are going for some sub 5lb super light build and it is only a range toy. Why go poly when a PSA forged lower is $40?

It's not about recoil, the round is not designed for barrels that short and you are reducing the effectiveness of the round while also creating blinding fireballs.

Would it be effective then to just buy it and replace the lower?

I could also do a full sized for 100 more.

Buy one of these if you don't want to spend a lot on an AR
palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/pa-15-rifles.html

The lower is the firearm in the eyes of the ATF. To buy pic related requires a background check. This is an AR-15 in the eyes of the law. Every single other part can be ordered through the mail, no background check.
You can order entire upper half assembled no background check mailed straight to your door.

Attached: stealth1.jpg (800x463, 27K)

This
I built my first AR using palmetto state armory stripped PA-15 lower. Got mine for $60 after tax and FFL transfer fee. Then order a decent upper like something from BCM. For under $800 you can have a very nice AR.
Using all palmetto state armory parts you can build a functional and decent AR for under $400. Just don't post pictures on AR general thread.

Yikes. If you just want a range toy or beater then get a 10.5" PSA upper, a toolcraft BCG, whatever CH, and a PSA lower receiver/SBA3 brace combo for about 450. That'll provide a serviceable combo for shitting about instead of a no name shitheap of chinesium that'll shit the bed every 100rnds. If you want something you can trust your life too then i'd strongly recommend a BCM upper, although if you put a couple thousand failure free cheapo rounds through your ghetto tier shit, and a couple hundred of your chosen defensive ammo, then its not exactly likely to suddenly start shitting the bed when you put 1-3rds in a burglar in your living room. Paying the premo here is more about reliability of getting a product that you can trust(after a few thousand rounds of checking) than anything else. PSA is mostly serviceable stuff, but they do put out some lemons and i certainly know which brand has a better rep in the duty/SD use crowd.

>hurr DURR just order an auto sear online your dog will be okay

Noguns or nobraincells. With defensive ammo a 10.5"+ 5.56 offers true blue rifle like effect on target at HD distances.

This
A 10 inch AR still shoots M193 at fragmenting velocities under 50 yards. Just make sure youbload it with hot milspec M193 and not the softer loaded .223 plinking ammo that is 200-300 fps slower.
Or get gucci ammo like TSX if you feel spendy.

Quit being stupid

Attached: A1 FCG.jpg (3264x2448, 2.87M)

>At HD distances

>muh engaging targets at 200m with m193 and expecting reliable fragmentation
Yea, not what any civilian is looking for from a 10.5" AR, mr nobraincells.

I went with a 12 inch. Gives just a little more velocity and still very short and maneuverable.

Imagine a bullpup with a 20 inch barrel running M193 Ball, now you have an HD weapon than can defeat rifle plates (level III NIJ)

Has OP shot one before...? They are fucking loud. They also have a lot more muzzle flip than a rifle, or even a middie.

Pretty understandable, i sometimes regret going 11.5 instead of 12.5. Seems the jump in velocity is pretty nice right there(about the biggest for a single inch out of common lengths IIRC) given the tiny OAL difference, but i feel a bit better after reminding myself that i'm going for the shortest barrel length with good effect at 100m and in with just about all common SD ammo instead of a good general use barrel length. Really depends on what you want to use the thing for IMO, since i was trying to get as close to my previous shorty PCC in terms of maneuverability while offering rifle like performance at distances id expect to use the former at the 11.5 makes a lot of sense for me.
IMO both the blast and flip is pretty exaggerated on them. I can run my 11.5 as quickly as my scorpion, and the blast isn't as bad as my .357(5") with underwood loads from the users end.

Not an AR pistol I’ve shot a full sized.

Try before you buy. That's about all I can tell you. I really do think even an average carbine like the offering from S&W would give you a better first-time shooting experience. It's the best-selling rifle in the country for a reason.

I think the jump can also come from stepping to mid length gas. The gas port steals a significant amount of gas so moving the port farther down the barrel gives a small boost. I saw an interesting test where the measured velocity using an adjustable gas block and they could measure differences in velocity and how much gas was used. I think it was at most 100 fps from best to worst, wide open gas port vs closed.

No. Build one for $340 or buy outright.

>not training to defend yourself from 300 yards away
Its like you want to lose

glowie

How hard is it ordering a gun online?

Not hard. You just need to transfer it through a licensed dealer, a "FFL". That can be a gun store, pawn shop, or even a private 1 man FFL who works from home. They will charge you a transfer fee. Usually somewhere around $15 to $20.

Or meet somebody local on armslist and do a perfectly legal private sale.

Dude, im not even going to insult you. Please stop spreading this misinformation and educate youself.