I may have made Minecraft the first game to have a Yeet Cannon in it

Attached: 2019-07-01_23.55.32.png (1824x963, 79K)

One small step for Jow Forums, one giant yeet for our kind.

How do i turn my Yeet cannon into a Yeet machine gun in minecraft?

thats how you get the ATF to shoot your minecraft dogs

God bless, user. God bless.

Attached: 1547557676114.jpg (256x256, 28K)

>I may have made Minecraft the first game to have a Yeet Cannon in it

I bet your parents are very proud of you. Maybe.

The atf never shot any dogs user

Attached: 45AB16B3-2D04-4152-A7DF-344B1D234DE1.jpg (711x688, 53K)

"In the firefight, a shot or shots from DUSM Roderick killed the Weavers' dog, at which time Sammy Weaver is reported to have returned fire at Roderick.[64] After the Federal agents began firing, Sammy Weaver was killed by a shot to the back while retreating,[64][13] and DUSM Degan was shot and killed by Kevin Harris.[64][65]"

"Before the negotiators arrived at the cabin, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, from a position over 200 yards (180 m) north and above the Weaver cabin,[100] shot and wounded Randy Weaver in the back with the bullet exiting his right armpit, while he was lifting the latch on the shed to visit the body of his dead son.[101] (The sniper testified at the later trial that he had put his crosshairs on Weaver's spine, but Weaver moved at the last second.[102]) Then, as Weaver, his 16-year-old daughter Sara,[103] and Harris ran back toward the house, Horiuchi fired a second bullet, killing Vicki Weaver,[104] and wounded Harris in the chest. Vicki Weaver was standing behind the door through which Harris was entering the house, holding their 10-month-old baby Elisheba,[103] in her arms."

Not only do they kill dogs, they murder mothers literally holding infants, children running away, and everyone else you care about.

I sent an email accusing the ATF of being dog murderers and the right arm of gun grabbers about a year ago after their response to my email about a FA blank firing 1919.
They weren't very happy with it.

Which is why it's ok to kill the children of atf agents in minecraft.

WE WIZ Jow ForumsINGS

PO box 41130, Fredericksburg, Virginia, 22404.
Lon horiuchi.

Well done user. Autists the board over will praise your name for including the yeet canon in minecraft.

Zoomers think yeet and minecraft just aggravate boomers because they don't understand. When the reality is that they do understand and it's cringy as hell and zoomers will look back and cringe even harder.

>plays minecraft
>post minecraft oc online
>needing validation and praise from anonymous
it's an older code but it checks out

>not even skilled enough to make it look good or fit with the rest of the environment
Don't know what else I should have expected from somebody who actually thought "yeet cannon" was a good name.

Give the link the mod.

Now somebody can say "I'm going to blow that motherfucker away with my Yeet Cannon... in Minecraft" but unironically.

Rent free

you are a good person also i never realized i wanted to have a yeet cannon in minecraft until now

Attached: 1551026823402.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

Think it is contagion mod

Maximum zoomer achieved

Real talk, since we're talking Minecraft, anyone know of some mod which adds just basic guns?
I'd settle for a plain musket, or something like an old Remington Rolling Block rifle, but something like a K98k or 1916 Berthier would be amazing.

> look outside
> see tall black figure
> he keeps picking up things that don't belong to him
> I look him in the eyes and he gets angry for no reason
> he starts running towards me at a speed which should be incapable for humans
> he's making loud unintelligible noises
They really went and put niggers in minecraft and no one complained.

There's an entire dimension of niggers now, I think.

Ooohhh ingot his PO box! I can send him angry letters

Thank you user.

Attached: what are you looking at.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

Flan's Mod.

It looks like it adds a shitload of stuff. Can it be tweaked to only add some bare things and otherwise not messing with the gameplay or other content too much?

All I really want is some rifles. And maybe some hand grenades, now that I think about it.

Detroit?

I mean in Minecraft.

Correct, it's part of a content pack I'm working on for flans mod

Assuming that's his real, actual PO box that he uses, you can surveil it and then follow him home. JFC, do you need everything spelt out for you?

blessed image

>Jow Forums - a magical place

based and redpilled. boomers btfo