Is the Airforce retarded?

Is the Airforce retarded?

Attached: IMG_20190701_232947.jpg (1440x1011, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taskandpurpose.com/air-force-joint-base-andrews-incels-threat-brief-2638921306.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=WXSkaSkVBYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No but this thread is.

>Thread

Proof that anyone who says incel is a shill

>FOUO
I know those aren't the ``special letters'' user but those are the ones that say you can't post it on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1523730452708.png (600x474, 6K)

Learn something new everyday

He's not the original leaker, I believe it was posted on some person's Twitter. I know I saw it on Jow Forums like a week or two ago.

there is a whole article on it. Its public record now

taskandpurpose.com/air-force-joint-base-andrews-incels-threat-brief-2638921306.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

>only men can be incels as women could engage in sexual activity if they want to
is there anyone on this fucking planet that will straight up deny that women can engage in sex whenever they want or feel?

Does it wrong if I masturbating to Becky? Stacy looks like a Negro which is not my taste..

>buncha weebs memeing
What's the problem again?
Also Becky is a qt. A good dicking should fix all the her negatives

Attached: IMG_4097.jpg (1200x1920, 210K)

>lushes

Yeah.

>Literally includes fetish art in a taxpayer funded briefing on a bunch of faggots on a tibetan pearl diving discussion forum.
Kek. Didn't the Toronto shooter being an Elliot Roger fan turn out to be a hoax? It was posted after he got caught or something.

america should be feddie not zeon

Does anyone have a pdf of the whole presentation? Must be absolutely hilarious.

That's what these are called, transplant.

>incels
>extremist connections
kek

Looks like calling them "chair force" is an insult to those who sit on their own. What do we call the now-even-more retarted air force?

Yes, and so are all the alphabet soup agencies in this country. Now that is has been confirmed the feds post on Jow Forums I think I have a pretty good hunch on where all the "muh incel" posters originate from.

Attached: HtntXLZh.jpg (720x515, 40K)

>now that its confirmed feds post on Jow Forums
Not true no matter how much you force the meme.
However~

Attached: shariablue raid.jpg (1000x1080, 275K)

Extreme cringe. Animesexuals should all be gassed. Day of the gas when?

So is the Chinese military dealing with this shit too? As bad as we may have it, I assume they have it even worse.

>Not true no matter how much you force the meme.
I am pretty sure it was true as the evidence of fedposting was released in an fbi affidavit. Not surprised the sharia blue niggers post here though, I've already seen enough lefty gun threads and karl marx pro-gun memes to figure that out.

Sensitivity training in China usually just consists of "don't be a dick to non-Han/minority soldiers."

Attached: Uighur Liaoning Deck Crew.jpg (940x626, 130K)

>make them feel outnumbered

Attached: How many guns in America.jpg (2048x1536, 625K)

The FBI submitted some screenshots from Jow Forums as evidence, and they included (You)s on some obvious fedposts

Isnt the USAF basically just a cult anyway?

>don't be
I thought Chinese sensitivity training was "we shall replace the Uighurs or assimilate them, we are all one Chinese people, only the Han may exist"

What am I looking at?

Technically the same applies to men...there are prostitutes for a reason

Sieg Zeon! Sieg Zeon!
youtube.com/watch?v=WXSkaSkVBYA

Prostitution is illegal in most countries

so what? doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Those were on infinity, though.

>Dude, stop being an incel and do illegal shit

What letters make a picture and post it

Attached: IMG_2901.jpg (640x884, 54K)

Holy fuck not even him and you're a pussy. I guarantee that you have a lightning link hidden somewhere in your drywall but you're somehow against prostitution?

If it bothers you that much, yeah, hire a hooker because you've clearly got some kind of serious mental hangup going on and you need to fix that shit before it gets worse.

Nice try feds, but you aren't getting me to do anything you could arrest me over!

I'd fuck Becky real good.

Only amerishit airpigforce.

oh ok feds only lurk and post over there. not on Jow Forums.
are you retarded?

I wonder how long it will take for them to realize they are just shitting into a sea of shit

10-20 years if no major world changing events occur.

What does this mean? I am big dumb dumb poopy pants.

>incels
>normies and military staff now consider memes a threat due to misunderstanding board culture
>Jow Forums being labeled alongside reddit
>normies even knowing about Jow Forums
>memes being referenced and explained by normies
>the word “meme” being used at all outside of shitposting on a board
Membr when this shit was good shit? How that used to be? But it no longer do.

Attached: F1BD0698-0D83-4398-AA61-D6D6F0183648.png (443x385, 350K)

Nigger do you know where you are?

Attached: IMG_4031.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

I remember telling my friend once what a meme was and getting a blank stare, but now its literally a meme word that normies think is just a picture with some text

This. The whole appeal of Jow Forums isn't the lol funny reaction image. It is the stories, conversations and board culture that makes this site enjoyable. I mean, hence the term reaction image, the whole point of a reaction image is to convey emotion or feeling along with the post an user types. Honestly, I can't fucking wait until normalfags begin to turn away from "meme culture" to some new dumb shit so that we can get back to calling each other faggots in peace.

Attached: a sad kinda aesthetic.jpg (800x800, 146K)

based zeon posters

I don't get it

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

kids these days

Attached: Pp4a8li.png (894x894, 473K)

For Official Use Only

For Official Use Only. It means it's "controlled unclassified information." Which basically means it's "classified" but unlike regular classified information you're allowed to transmit it digitally.

>t. low info trump voter
nope. The CCP favors ethnic minority to the extreme. That's why the Han was so taken aback by the riot back then in Xinjiang. They consider the Uighurs as ungrateful traitors. And if the CCP had not try to tame the sentiment and actually follows the wish of the population aka ((((((Democracy))))), we would be talking about real genocide not "cultural" genocide.

no, USAF is basically college with the bare minimum of military training

USMC is the cult

>LE WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!!?
On a board Moot dedicated to weapons discussion because the demand was there. Why do weeb faggots keep coming here and getting mad because people want to talk about weapons and not their cringy, unfunny, dumb chink cartoons? Do you know where YOU are?
>but i wanna be a weeb faggot here with my Jow Forums online friends!
KYS you can't get on the level of my roland gabagool drool

Attached: GABAGOOL.png (484x587, 474K)

today i will remind them

Attached: redditors BTFO.png (1164x158, 47K)

thank you for bumping this thread and giving me a reason to post my raifu

Attached: soppo1.png (2400x2400, 3.82M)

>kys
and just like that the redditor newfag was blown the fuck out, never to recover again

Attached: (You) don't belong here.png (887x131, 12K)

No one cares about FOUO.

SEMPER FI MOTHER FUCKER
*stabs you with a crayon*

FOOD FIGHT!

THAT'S IT FUCKFACE, I'M PULLING OUT THE "UMBER"

I'm calling Cyber Awareness Tina and the rest of the gang on you

FAKE!

Do you really think someone would spell "luscious" like that?

HAHAHAHAHA

most incels are pajeets on reddit

What's a moot and how do I redtext??

Attached: 1532411524307.jpg (640x1136, 122K)

Moot is some tripfag that used to post on Jow Forums or something, but he got a sexchange and now pretends to be japanese

how do people not see this and realize that gun ownership is not a problem it's just a few tards who pick it as their tool of choice for murder.
I know this guy is trying to make it seem like a bad thing but how is this not a progun argument?

this is actually pretty accurate surprisingly

Some people are legitimately too stupid to get that.

Attached: No obligation to save you.jpg (563x450, 42K)

>Is the Airforce retarded?
I mean...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Even an shounen anime protag would cringe at that thing.

bump for this truly EPIC thread...
while i cant be sure because my room is dark when i turn off the lights, i like to think nsa and fbi post on half and infinity. considering the coverage they both get on a daily basis recently, itd be hard for me to not imagine it

Attached: 1560490423058.jpg (800x584, 106K)

i always heard he went to make his own country after committing murder with his Enlightened Followers but who really knows

Attached: IMG_5849.jpg (251x245, 16K)

My taxes are paying for some FBI faggot to shit post on Jow Forums. What a fucking world we live in today....

He works for Google, now.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was the guy that leaked the political bias within the company, though that was really just confirmation of what we already knew.