Anyone here take a bullet before?What is the sensation like getting shot? Obviously pain...

Anyone here take a bullet before?What is the sensation like getting shot? Obviously pain, but for those of you who have been shot, what are the actual details and way you would describe it? Burning? Stinging? Numbness? Anything else? What were your thoughts during the event? What caliber did you get hit by?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x271, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OubvTOHWTms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It varies wildly based what hit you and where. I had a Tula .38 of all fucking things go through my hand longways, entering under pinky and exiting under thumb, and it traced a path around my palm. Absolutely zero pain, a very mild throbbing, but the brain going absolutely fucking nuts. Hyperfast time lapse vision, 9000% aware of fucking every sensoral input, and a sense of rejecting the reality of what had just happened for the first couple of seconds. What hurt like absolute fucking hell was the medical attention after, when they went through a liter of disinfectant and made my hand feel like it was swelling up painfully from the inside out, then six weeks of hydrocodon to make me not give a fuck about pain that was sometimes manageable without, and sometimes not.
Thoughts in order:
"There goes a fucking finger"
"Thank fuck I have all my fingers"
"Begin hand function and mobility check while eyes are unable to focus"
"Fuck that's a lot of blood"
"Wash, pressure, wrap, 911"

How did that happen?

500$ says nd lol

Sounds like a good hit of speed

Attached: 1547966791143s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I haven't but a very close friend was accidentally shot in the lower intestines/groin area with a .22 at point-blank range when he was 16 by his Dad. He very nearly bled out.

He said he felt some pressure & something very hot inside him. Told his Dad he thinks he got shot. Dad says quit screwing around, it's not funny. Friend feels wet, reaches down in his pants & pulls hand out and it's covered in blood. Father instantly realizes what happened (hangfire), threw him into his car and broke every traffic law getting to the hospital. He was unconcious from blood loss when his dad carried him into Emergency.

Friend told me that he ate a hamburger at Raunchy Ronnies earlier that day, and for a week afterwards that's all he could taste in his mouth. I don't think he's eaten there since.

Oh, and apparently the bullet didn't fragment inside him.

Anyone here take a dick before?What is the sensation like getting fucked? Obviously pain, but for those of you who have been slammed, what are the actual details and way you would describe it? Burning? Stinging? Numbness? Anything else? What were your thoughts during the pounding? What size did you get gaped by?

Oh no no no... that's not how it works, user. You first, then if others feel like sharing, you can then compare experiences.

That gif is some bullshit rotoscoping thing. Compare the frames to these guys firing the revolver.
youtube.com/watch?v=OubvTOHWTms

Attached: 1560951421121.jpg (400x426, 35K)

Assuming .22LR from a rifle barrel "point blank range" can be muzzle to 60/nearly 100 yards dependent mainly on velocity.
Pedantic, yes. But important.

My little brother took a 375 round ball (ye olde cap&ball colt) to the ass because some retard didn't know how to manage a hang fire, and he told me it went like this:
He heard a bang and saw the smoke from the retard approx 20 yards away, he wondered where the bullet went then felt like a million ants were walking on his left buttcheek so he checked with his hand
When he felt the warm liquid he knew he got shot, and at this moment his brain went wild, he started feeling very cold and yellow lights were flashing real fast, then he felt a burning sensation inside the cold engulfing his ass, the he fell flat on his face, butts facing the sky, and his body was refusing to respond so he layed there, trying to talk but he could only make unarticulated sounds as people came over to check why his ass was bloody
Then he felt dizzy and fell asleep, waking up in the ER without the cold but the burning was still there, much stronger and feeling deeper
Then they gave him painkillers and he dozed off again
He said it still hurts 2 years after the fact, also the ball went through the ass but was stopped by the assbone (dunno the name)
He got lucky because the charge was light (less than 15 grains of black powder)

The irony of this thread is faggots like you SHOULD be shot.

Is that area critical? How did he nearly bleed out unless he was not putting any pressure on it?

friend shot himself with a .22lr. ran down his calf hit the bottom of his shoe and then sort of bounced back up into his foot. all he said it was it hurt like you would expect it to hurt, and didn't want to talk about it.

negligent discharge out of a .22 single action revolver. i learned my lesson about leaving a chamber empty when i was carrying it in my holster and it caught on a branch. went right through part of my hip, no immediate pain and by the time i got to the ER they had already given me pain pills, and the recovery was about 2 weeks though i still have the scars from the entry and exit. if anyone wants the pic i think i can fish it out even though it's on my phone

There’s a lot of arteries and blood rich organs in the pelvic area. Bullet probably hit one or more of them.

Yeah let's see

Feels like you have to poop

>shoulder
>missed the important stuff fuckyeah.jpeg
>crack head
>mean streets of small town usa
hurts like a mother fucker stabbed you with a hot poker then nothing then sore as fuck for weeks. arm still goes numb when i sleep funny

Wow such a irony so funni clown world fuck fags.

b..bu..buht the gays make me question the taste of dick and my own sexuality. my bullshit religious upbringing has taught me that my feelings for men are wrong.

My arm goes numb but it might be the cheeseburgers

Pls deliver

it burns at least it did for me then very sore. Mine was a pass through.

Like a bag of sand

Like warm milk and penies