What's the best weapon to use for small game hunting?

What's the best weapon to use for small game hunting?

Attached: 1560370583415.jpg (236x314, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yisws5rKoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A rock

Attached: Public stoning in Marseille, France.png (1078x516, 1.06M)

Running him down and making him die of a stroke from heat exhaustion would probably be the most satisfying way of killing him.

A steel toed boot

Imagine the pride you would be feeling on the day of reckoning, the day that professional actor Warwick Davis finally brings Hiroshimoot into court for his many crimes. Warwick strides into the courtroom, only taking eighteen minutes to get from the door to the prosecution's table. He gets a lift up to his seat from his lawyer, and they begin their examination. Hiroshima is smiling wickedly, despite all this, and he looks almost godlike in the high heavens of the witness box, a mountain of stairs and wood insurmountable to poor Warwick.

"And you provided a forum for these trolls to make threats on my client's life, isn't that Mr. Miyamoto?!" says the prosecutor, his booming voice hurting Warwick's ears.

Nagasaki grins broadly and states, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," and proceeds to dab. The wind currents from his arm pick up Warwick and whisk him up through the courtroom until he crashes in the stands. The laughter of the many giants around him is deafening. The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing. Warwick desperately tries to plead for mercy as the court's pet beetle crawls into the room to devour him. The judge decides that Warwick's daughter must also be used as a cock-sleeve because death is far too kind for a midge. The American jury engages in a standing ovation.

Warwick is taken into the jaws of the beetle, but miraculously, he fits through the atoms of his teeth and survives--only for there to be a surge of pain--he's struck by an electron and dies in agony. His body is burned to a crisp, and appears like little more than a blackened scrap of french fry in the bottom of a bag of McDonalds.

Hirosaki shoves that speck up his ass, and dabs once more

>A+

PTRS-41

Attached: A63FD798-1EAF-4708-83A0-1A473E788722.jpg (700x228, 38K)

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: Capture.png (573x343, 297K)

Why doe? What did he do? P.s., i would do all those things to the singer Meatloaf. P.p.s, i love how k is a "blue" board. What the fuck was that chink thinking?

INSHA'ALLAH DELETE THIS, KUFFAR DOG

Attached: 2F028B3800000578-0-image-a-50_1449110540700.jpg (634x845, 91K)

Depends on what you mean, if you're talking about most effective to kill then probably a shotgun. If you want to save pelts and stuff then traps and a club.

I wonder what it would be like to club Warwick on the back of his stupid, oversized goblin skull...

>What did he do?
Exist

>midge pelts
What kind of traps though? A bear trap would decapitate Warwick, so maybe a raccoon trap.

I would like to dress Warwick Davis like a little baby. His clothes would somehow be a little too small even for him and make him suck on a pacifier and call him my son. I would carry him around like an actual baby and make him call me daddy. We would stop for ice cream and I'd give him a three scoop ice-cream cone. When he would inevitably would drop this, I would start mocking him as annoyingly possible about how he was wasting his food and make him apologize to the young lady who works at the ice cream vendor and I would wink at her. She would be like “Aww it's okay little baby” and hand him another cone. I would talk about how my life is blessed for caring for a little boy as a single father and she would come over that night. I would force Warwick Davis to watch two normal sized people have sex, but he would be under a pile of blankets or in a dresser drawer and he would whimper, but it would sound like an mouse chittering. The next day, he would be back in his baby clothes and she would call him a special little man and give him a smile and maybe a little hug or a kiss. I hope she gives him a kiss because he knows where that mouth has been. Then when she would leave, I would mock him by calling him a special little man all day long until he cried, then I would kick him. lol

A cup filled with apple vinegar and a bit of dish soap will do.

I want to fug Warwick Davis' daughter

16 Gauge Auto 5

Attached: like throwing a hot dog down a keyhole.png (1280x818, 837K)

LEAVE WILLOW ALONE

Attached: 11-leave-britney-alone.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 29K)

Mmm im hard

Just your hands
More in depth experience

Attached: 1447605891734.jpg (841x1024, 89K)

Keep going...

Attached: 1562020268052.jpg (480x534, 18K)

.22 short

I’m legit dying dude this is amazin

I have this idea called “Warwick On The Line” where contestants control the midge like a marionette from a platform suspended above the stage. They are awarded points for successfully using him to complete basic tasks like cooking a pot of noodles or reaching for books on a high shelf. The winner goes to the final round where they attempt to guide him to defeating Stone Cold Steve Austin in a no-holds-barred cage match.

Attached: 1529710637976.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

midge spotted

interesting read

Attached: GookMoot.png (250x250, 90K)

the midge load

9mm Flobert might be a bit too much, but maybe a 430-gauge is the solution.

Attached: 6472_0.jpg (1000x208, 17K)

Good choice, but what do you fire him at after cramming him in the chamber?

what the fuck

>tfw you will never choke Warwick with your goatse

Why even live?

When the kek
Is at the top

>reverse voring Warwick
Seems a tad gay

Meatloaf? Why? He hasn't done anything in like 15 years and hes basically dead anyway.

Holy fucking kek well done user

Attached: 1528099940460.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Who is this halfling and why should I care?

this is how i imagine his painful screams sound
youtube.com/watch?v=6yisws5rKoo

Attached: Pistol_Hopkins-Allen.jpg (2048x1536, 1.9M)

Anyone else just wanna kick his head really hard? Like get a running start and punt it like a football.

based

Kino

You have to kill the midge with the last gun you shot. How fucked is he?

Attached: Guy.gif (200x133, 963K)

God bless America

Attached: 1517763582162.jpg (1024x640, 329K)

Kafkaesque

Didn't Warwick Davis challenged 4chins to a fight?

hehehehehehe

Attached: 1559684776284.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Lad that first sentence killed me enough

32 EXTRA SHORT

Attached: 10820-c.jpg (861x444, 65K)

black powder pipe gun

A trench club

Attached: chinky.png (232x153, 83K)

Jesus Christ my sides

anzio ironworks magfed 20mm

This is the best thread i've seen in months.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

fuck your fake ass filename
shit's from a movie

Attached: Capture4.png (375x372, 233K)

Me too

Y'all know these are just old /tv/ copypasta right
I know nobody ever goes there because it's /b/ 3.0 but come on

Attached: 1496457691353.jpg (283x352, 41K)

>old
these have been around for two weeks at most

I know for a fact I saw the first one at least three weeks ago

That's still not very old

midge

Is viper a real guy?

Dude, the meme had to originate from something
Of course he's real

>nobody ever goes there
>3rd fastest board

keep up the good work, Sherlock

fuck off back to /v/

Nobody ever goes to /b/ and its still the fastest.

Hello Mr. Davis

Fuck you Jow Forums! Im going to sue the shit out of you guys!!!

Attached: warwick-davis.jpg (736x1104, 274K)

When I read this last time I was too tired to understand to kek but now I say it
KEK

God, it's revolting.

Attached: 1488570813006.jpg (418x352, 20K)

midge

I want to stomp my heel on that melon till its soup on the ground then I want to nutt in it

Attached: 1560112838575.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

holy fuck this thread is too much

Based PA for making this legal by having literally no caliber restrictions on groundhogs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-224043_Brave.jpg (1080x1848, 896K)

Midge macht frei

Attached: 1542562188713.png (950x1084, 1.16M)