The Jow Forumsnife angel, servant of the murder Jow Forumsube

The Jow Forumsnife angel, servant of the murder Jow Forumsube

Attached: knife angel.jpg (1200x916, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civitas.org.uk/content/files/povertyandcrime.pdf
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/regionalstatisticsoncrimeandpoverty
jrf.org.uk/sites/default/files/jrf/migrated/files/2006-ethnicity-poverty-uk.pdf
vittana.org/how-poverty-influences-crime-rates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck. What percentage of knifes in there do you think are just common kitchen knifes?

the majority of the wings seem to be

See this shows how retarded grabbers are. A small pocket knife is less lethal than a hammer and good luck banning those. Even if you do I have dozens of heavy objects to replace that hammer.

What are you going to do? Ban all objects that weight over 1 pound? Ban carrying around an empty beer bottle?

The problem is the nigs that keep being imported.

>small pocket knife less lethal than a hammer
I would maybe agree but a small knife could easily kill someone

no the problem lies with economic situation and concentrating the poor in shitty areas esentially creating a feedback loop resulting in a ghetto if you actually wanna fight weapon bans and improve the situation you have to actually provide solutions instead of using nigs as a scapegoat

civitas.org.uk/content/files/povertyandcrime.pdf
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/regionalstatisticsoncrimeandpoverty
jrf.org.uk/sites/default/files/jrf/migrated/files/2006-ethnicity-poverty-uk.pdf
vittana.org/how-poverty-influences-crime-rates

do some god damn research and actually imrpove the world

Have you seen the images of the weapons sweeps in England?
Cops are just straight up stealing tools now.

>Turns out you can kill someone with a carving knife
>Day/k/are is amazed, thought you could only use special "ninja" or "commando" knives to kill people with

Mate, you think the drooling retards who infest this place are going to understand that?
They're just gonna screech "Scoailism!" autistically at you and then go back to their masturbation session.

Ahaha. No one is scapegoating Nigs. They make up majority of knife related violence in UK.

B-but they are poor and need more money for dem programs. It's cheaper to cut off all African migration and to not deal with blacks at all.

There is literally nothing to gain from imporing low IQ violent savages to your country.

So we have to pay nigs not to stab us? No thanks. Get back on your boat nig. Head south.

So your point is that anything which is capable of killing someone should be banned? The fuck are you even doing on this board?

Most of those images are fake. Secondly, yeah, sure "tools" a 17 year old black male with a sharpened chisel hidden in his clothing and nothing else is probably just on his way to do some light sculpture restoration work at the V&A, sure thing.

>should be banned?
I'm not sure how you got that from what I said. I was simply laughing at your childlike amazement that people might kill other people with improvised weapons.

>I would maybe agree but a small knife could easily kill someone

Not easily. Bleeding out due to multiple stab wounds is harder than having your skull crushed by a single hammer swing.

Where in my post did I imply I was amazed by their ability to kill. I was amazed by the fact that they were seized in the first place.

>Where in my post did I imply I was amazed by their ability to kill.
It was clearly obvious.

>So we have to pay nigs not to stab us? No thanks. Get back on your boat nig. Head south.

This is what it boils down to. Give nigs 60% of the average wage in welfare and they might play basketball and not hurt each other.

They are basically like shitty children. Dumb, no sense of responsibility and have anger issues.

Yea what people don’t understand as well that the news won’t tell them. Every time the nig murder rate is brought up is chalked up to “muh socioeconomic factors”. We have twice as many white people in poverty than nigs in America. The numbers don’t fucking lie.

>So mass transportations them.
Look out Australia here they come!

The absolute state of bongland

All I wanted was to make pole laugh and I just made them angry

JUST

>defy the will of the Murder/k/ube and banish the muzzlelight from your nation
>the Angel of Jow Forumsnives brings forth laceration vengeance unto the nonbelievers
Seems reasonable.

Yes, but it's harder to conceal a hammer vs a pocket knife. Similar to how people conceal pistols but never rifles, despite the huge loss in lethality; it's a trade-off.

>confiscated from police stations
>even the rozzers need a knoif loisence

was that made by the lord of the blacksmiths?

Attached: 3dd3bed0a4c582e9b76d7f8771b69147.500x497x1.jpg (500x497, 67K)

I thought this was the chaos badguy named Glaw that inquisitor Eisenhorn faced. The tech priests had made him a cloak of knives

Attached: uk police cow tools.png (612x511, 172K)

His point is that knife bans are retarded as a whole because practically anything that fits in the hand can be used as a weapon.

People don’t make bad life decisions because they are poor. They are poor because they make bad life decisions.

The official police twitter showed a bike wheel one time. And a blunt pair of pliers another time.

nah I just think you're a cunt

OI, YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT STATUE?

Please leave. We don't need faggots like you clogging up the board.

>do some god damn research and actually imrpove the world
You never told us what to do. Saying somebody has cancer doesn't fix cancer.

And what do you actually expect us to do about them being poor? Give them my money?

Attached: 1493230462206.png (180x227, 75K)

British are fatter and dumber than Americans in public. Look, they even make angel statues fat ass now

the edgiest sculpture ever made

I may be a burger, but I kind of want to start a Jow Forumsult in not so Great Britain pretending to worship the Jow Forumsube and Jow Forumsnangel as symbols of the divine. Kek when public "works" of statism become the very foundation for a funs based religeon.

There is not a single place in any urban area where a council estate is more than 5 minutes from where you are, thanks to successive governments believing this garbage idea. You have million pound mansions sitting side by side with stabbing infested shitholes that export their stabbings. The UK is about as geographically equal as it gets on the micro scale. Poverty does not create crime. The very idea is an insult to the 99.9% of poor who have enough self-control and uncriminal mindset to not be ghetto-folk.