The Upcoming Alien War

How would we defeat an alien threat?
is our planet's current state of weaponry enough or would we need a massive upgrade what would need to be done to destroy an outer space/inter-dimensional threat? do you guys really think theres going to be a full on war with aliens soon? is the disclosure just going to lead into a massive draft? is the dna harvesting and rumored cloning centers true purpose to make a clone army to help fight some other worldly threat?

Attached: TheGrandWar.jpg (990x434, 109K)

Anything can be stoppen is one have enough M1891

As long as the enemy has space superiority, wich is likely, they could just shell us from orbit until the planet is nothing but an irradiated wasteland. Our best bet would be to just trow all the nukes and missiles we have at their ships and hope it is enough.

Any extraterrestrial race worth their salt would send robots and tailor a virus specifically to wipe out humanity.

We wouldn't stand a chance.

>How would we defeat an alien threat?

We wouldn't, an alien race that can reach our solar system will be so much more technologically advanced than us that the Earth would stand no chance if they decided they wanted to move in; it'd be just like European colonialism, except humanity's the Aztecs/Aborigines/Arawaks/every other group that got slaughtered by the colonialists with guns.

Not necessarily, we have that capability now.

The only human that are immune are those who harbor sickle cell. Earth becomes an ethnoplanet.

What do you mean Earth has a capability? It can't even stop asteroids from hitting Earth. Floating rocks that get too close can wipe everything out accidentally just because it was in the wrong place at the wrong time. What makes you think it has a single chance against an actual orchestrated attack from above the atmosphere? The Earths space capabilities are woefully inadequate to even survive nature in outer space and things in that type of nature, like floating rocks. It's almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Besides the energy requirements for different types of civilizations like a kardashev scale, makes most conventional ideas for space travel that discount the theories another civilization would make it between solar systems quite irrelevant since most of our problems actually doing anything in space is energy requirements. A civilization like Type 1 or up could do far more sophisticated things than what people who can't stop floating rocks can think up.

I think best hopes would be that aliens are arrogant and don't want to outright destroy the Earth.

Those groups rarely got slaughtered by colonists. Most colonists were establishing trade out posts most of the time. Typically tribals were at war with other tribes in their area and the colonists picked a side that was beneficial to them. Most colonies never attempted to wipe out natives. Especially since slave labour was often necessary for most things and most colonists were indentured servants/slaves/serfs or sent there to get out of a prison sentence.

>How would we defeat an alien threat?

By putting rat poison in tacos

I'm not gonna make it.

There is no reason for a spacefaring race to invade another planet. Think of this logically. If you can travel across interstellar distances in a timely manner, then you can simply find another one of the literall hundreds of billions of planets to settle down on. In fact, if you can survive long term in space, then you don't even need a planet. Just float around and enjoy the scenery. Wars exist because of limited resources. In space, resources would be enough for a long long time.

I’m siding with the other guys. You all suck.

thats what the younger dryas was. orbital kinetic strikes. then a couple rounds past TPK to make sure it stuck.

its why aliens are so weirded out by us. you might be able to kill men, countries, cultures and civilizations, but humanity is a cockroach. we might not like it, but we will survive.

This question has been answered since the Cold War. Fuckloads of Casaba Howitzers.

99% of you fags would join the aliens out of cowardice or sheer contrarianism.

BORING

Everyone:ALIEN ATTACK!!!
WE NEED A SOLUTION
Engineer:
>Hey look body, i'm an engineer..
That means I solve problems..
Not problems like "What is beauty"
-- because that would fall within the perview of your
---- conundrums of philosophy.
I solve practical problems.
***fire guns, drink beer.. "aaarrrghhh"***
for instance
-- how am I gonna stop some big mean mother hover
from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?
The answer...
use a gun.
And if that don't work, use more gun.
Like this heavy caliber tripod little 'ol number,
designed by me, built by me.
And you best hope, not pointed at you.
Every one else:wut?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

It just me or the guy that running away look like this.....
>image

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I think the more interesting question is what reason could they have to invade us rather than just drop an asteroid on us and dust the atmosphere for millions of years
I've think it could be possible for a situation to arise where some of their citizens could have crashed on the planet and been taken captive by some retarded sand niggers who think they're the devil or some shit so the aliens send guys down to rescue them. This could provoke sandniggistan to engage the rescue team as if it were an invader from another country but this probably wouldn't happen since if you can travel as far as would be required you would just identify the most reasonable national leader on the planet who would possibly start a chain of events to solve the situation peacefully. If it was a desperate situation then the aliens would have to be religiously determined to bring their people back alive to actually risk a war with humanity over like ten dumb asses who idiotically crashed on a shit hole planet like Earth

If it happen during WW2
America: Oh shit.
British: Oh shit
Freach: Not again
Soveit Union: Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Jerman: Ammmm... well shi-
Hitler: Load the damn Pazer in the damn train
and kill the damn space jew.
Jerman Army: Understood

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 9K)

Freach: Ammmmmm. Nooo?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

The only alien war we have in our future is the one about illegal aliens. For that, we just need a big wall.