What happens if/when Iran gets nukes?

What happens if/when Iran gets nukes?

Attached: Iran-nuclear.jpg (1024x640, 95K)

Saudi Arabia has a really shitty day and my Shell stick goes up a lot

absolutely nothing gets done because nukes are just another negotiating tactic

The US won't let them have nukes.

Most likely nothing, not even sand durkas are dumb enough to launch a first strike. They would probably use them as a deterrent against land invasion and dick waving tool like the norks.

Theyd still be less of a threat to regional and world peace than Jews with nukes like you.

saudi arabia will get nukes
qatar will probably get nukes also

and thats it... 2 more wackos with nukes on the area

They get Israel'd

>The US won't let them have nukes.
If this were true Trump wouldn't have ripped up the Iran nuclear deal
A nuclear Iran is literally Bolton's wet dream, it would give him all the validation he needs to invade

A mysterious Iran funded terror attack on US soil

it wont, nuclear program will be bombed before it gets nukes just like iraq and syria

Neither of those countries had active nuclear programs.

>If this were true Trump wouldn't have ripped up the Iran nuclear deal
they were and are violating the deal. also the US leaving didn't end the deal. there was like 7 countries involved.

>it would give him all the validation he needs to invade
we never have and never will invade a nuclear armed country. that ends any military leverage against them.

Nothing. Once they have nukes they can no longer be threatened

Lmao this Kike.
US left the deal, US is the major player responsible for delivering the economic benefits that Iran agreed for in exchange for upholding the deal.
Now the US is pouting about Iran not upholding the deal, that the US threw a tantrum about and stormed off like a child. The deal “ remains “ In effect with us client states in Europe, but without the major signatory it’s pointless and extremely hypocritical to accuse Iran of violations at this point.

Israel is desperate to drag the US into a war with Iran before they get the bomb.
Israel can’t stand not being the only nuclear power in the region.

>US is the major player responsible for delivering the economic benefits
the economic benefit was giving them back their own seized money, & the US only holds part of it. they lose the majority of it by fucking up the still intact deal.

idgaf about Israel or Iran. you're the fucking faggot wanting to pay off Iran with their own money. that's the Jewyist shit ever. both of them can eat a dick and go to war with each other. you're also a fucking retard if you think the Saudis aren't neck deep in all this shit.

They probably already do. Israel has been saying "Iran is 2 years away from a nuke" since the 1980's.

>both of them can eat a dick and go to war with each other

Chaim, you're leaving out that when Israel bombs Iran, the Mutt generals will call Iran's retaliation an "act of aggression against muh rules based order" and fight their greatest ally's war for them.

And all you had to do was make a powerpoint presentation, who would've thought it was that simple.......

The jews won't allow it. Iran will get bombed just like Iraq and Syria

They won't test or declare anything until they have several bombs ready with a working RV and a working kill-chain, tested with conventional warheads.

>Israel won't let them have nukes
FTFY

Deterrence from nuclear and large-scale conventional attacks.
Nukes are use-less, in the sense they cannot be used first without an even greater catastrophe being inflicted on you. There's always the chance for an ideologue to break that mold though.

Saudi arabia already has nukes thanks to china and pakistan. Google it.

USA suddenly becomes friends with them, like best Korea

Jews rock the casbah

WW3

Calm down ahmed

>don’t give iran gibs
>cry and scream about Jews
Go beg the Europeans for that aid money or something

they do not have any nuclear weapon tech nobody is fool enough
china will built some nuclear plants

Everyone else in the region goes nuclear. I dont think Iran or Saudi getting nukes is a problem. But I definitely think Egypt getting nukes would be a problem

Reminder that Israel stole its nuclear materials from the United States, developed the bomb in secret, and refuses to sign the NPT despite their program being revealed in the 1980s.

Saudis have said they'd get nukes, likely from Pakistan. Failing that I can imagine them paying North Korea with pallets of cash.

Wrong, Ill post links later im on my phone

Best Korea is much more likely to barter to Iran for oil, metals and fertiliser. The two actually have a history of trade and cooperation in terms of R&D and procurement, and they share geopolitical opponents (the Anglosphere and Israel).

In hindsight, the Iranians and the Syrians should have done what Libya did with Pakistan, and send their fuel and equipment into NK territory to enrich it over there in some sort of agreement once the Norks successfully tested their own weapon.

He's not wrong. The lengths the Israelis will go to preserve the regional nuclear monopoly know no bounds.

How close are they to making bomb?
USA and kikes hqve been fucking up their enrichment sites many times, but I think they still make enriched uranium.
I suspect they are close.

they both did, iraqis bought a french reactor and it was more or less public, syrian program was secret and they bought a nork reactor.

This. At a certain point, this Israelis care more about preventing a nuclear threat than playing nice with the international community.

>Reminder that Israel stole its nuclear materials from France
FIFY

The only purpose of having a few dozen nukes is deterrence or national scale suicide bombing. North Korea for example is actually a fairly safe country to have nukes. Pakistan, which is liable at any point to be overthrown by increasingly radical islamists, is not a safe country to have nukes. Iran is a bit of a wildcard. They're a theocracy, death to Israel and all that, but they're not full on allahu ackbar types. They'd likely keep a stockpile of nukes and SCUDs as deterrence against Israeli and Saudi aggression, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if they used them offensively.

S T O N K S

Attached: stonkselon.png (617x571, 271K)

Nuclear proliferation only slowed down at the end of the cold war, it's still not going to stop until McDonalds has their own McTeller-Ulam device.

same thing that happened when Pakistan got them

Nothing.

Everyone remember 1998? When Pakistan, a dirt poor Islamic country with inbred 85 IQ, hate of polytheists and veneration of martyrdom got in a shooting war with 80 IQ dirt poor Hindus whose caste system put brown muslims as untouchables over disputed territory?

If THAT conflict didn't go nuclear I have zero expectation that anyone else will.

Oh and Hindus believe in respawn.

God thag entire conflict had every bad thing people would think would lead to nuclear war. Political, territorial, and religious disputes with historical animosity sprinkled on top with nuclear weapons in the hands of literal retards.

Not to mention the large number of tactical systems to be used directly on enemy forces and dispersed to decentralized control, relatively.

we never gave a shit about the 'intenational community' , why do you think we were embargoed by nearly every western (and many eastern) nation at some point?

>pakis smarter than pajeets
probably not desu

Sounds based. Stay cucked

...probably nothing. Most likely deeper sanctions from everybody. Maybe a CIA backed revolution that turns into a proxy war.

Pax romana, americana, whatever as long as one country has an overwhelming military dominance. Everything stays relatively peaceful.
The conflicts and skirmishes america has perpetrated are very minor to what they could be if another nation occupied the same position.

This.

This will force Israel to stop attacking its neighbors using America and bring peace to that shithole middle east.

A nuclear armed Iran is great.

Attached: 1480908342971.jpg (1418x743, 310K)

Brainlet here. Why?

what if we turn up the heat so high everyone in the region is on end of the world eggshells and then we just leave and let nature take its course.

Attached: 1507399390668.jpg (500x332, 56K)

Israel and Arabia get nuked.
Then Iran gets glassed.

It's not Israel's fault the arabs are dumb shits that murder each other all day

>My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the man we called Mohammad

Attached: Mad Mehmed.png (1519x781, 1.03M)