We all know that nu-SIG is (((trash))), but it wasn’t always this way. Up to what year am I ok buying a used SIG?

We all know that nu-SIG is (((trash))), but it wasn’t always this way. Up to what year am I ok buying a used SIG?

Attached: CE8B7DE5-C368-4DC2-A909-D852D1B714CD.jpg (690x690, 31K)

Trade in 220s are never a bad option.

Just don’t buy anything made in 2012-early 2018. Otherwise you’re fine.

The old 225s are pretty legit too (but not $199 anymore). I regret selling mine.

2010-current they're shit

What changed midyear in 2018?

Nothing
Pre2010 is the only good stuff

They got their shit together. After all the fuckups, (((Cohen))) finally invested into the QC. Don’t listen to , he’s just a seething poorfag.

I won’t fall for your Jewish tricks
Peddle your dangerous, flawed poo made guns elsewhere, sigfag

>S E E T H I N G

They had a qc pr fiasco again literally today.

Source?

figures that someone who doesnt keep up with gun news thinks sig is good.

No link. No news found on google. Nothing burger.
Seeth on copefag

>no source
Cope harder, Glocksucker

I really don't get the nu-sig meme. I've owned 7 Sig handguns that qualify as nu-sig (2012 and later according to this thread) and I haven't had any issues with any of them. Is it an increase in number of QC issues (i.e. more instances of lemons) or overall quality drop (i.e. observable decrease in performance compared to older models) or what?

For my top three, I've put ~12k rounds through my 2015 P226 Mk25 9mm, ~9k rounds through my 2015 P220 Stainless Elite .45acp, and ~6k rounds through my 2016 Scorpion 1911 .45cp with no issues (save for the 1911 mags needing to be -1, but that is a flaw with the mag not the gun itself). Can somebody link me to some specific information/claims/details/etc about nu-sig and not just the standard meme shit?

get that west german ish boyeeeeeee

I’m in no way arguing against you as I love Sig myself, but these are what I’ve heard/experienced:
>first iteration Legions had a god awful finish
>unsupported claims of the Coast Guard’s latest batch of P229s having cracked frames
>first gen 516 and 716 and improperly heat treated hammers and abysmal springs
>first gen MPX and MCX weren’t as resistant to dirt, water, and mud as Sig claimed
>P320 drop test failure
>first batch of M17s has problems feeding 124g +P ball ammo
>the absolute shitshow that was the first year of the P365’s existence

The P228 was my issues duty weapon, made in 1989/WG (bought from agency for $125). Still carry it.
The P229 was a 2007 GOTM and one of my grail guns. I’d happily buy some more used Sigs, non-railed being my fav.

Attached: ABAED609-530E-4AA1-88BC-8ED4D9B3B407.jpg (389x360, 33K)

Same experience. They are fantastic guns. This board hates anything with a premium price (i.e., they cannot afford)

If you had sex you'd be less obsessed with jews

No issue with new sig.

>Just dont pay MSRP.
>Don't buy any of their meme guns aka their budget shit, pocket pistols, anything legion and frreedumb

Anything they wanted to or do have mil contracts (globally) for including the m400 are good to go.

Their ARs are actually nice. Questionable upper configurations, but lowers are nice and triggers are not bad for budget ARs. I got a few m400s I'll slap on better uppers.

Attached: 20190621_100801.jpg (3840x2160, 2.26M)

Nice. I’d love to get a 716 when I get around to getting a big boy gun.

>"no issue with new sig"
>multiple m400s
No sane person would buy multiple m400s.
don't fall for his advice, he's dishonest and has malevolent intent

t. schlomo

M400s on sale at LGS.

Wa state july 1st "assualt rifle" law coming into play. I bought a couple.

>some of us are not poor.

Attached: 20190620_210127.jpg (4032x1960, 3.46M)

Is the MCX actually worth it? I was debating on getting a rattler in 5.56 for a trunk gun, but I don’t know if they’re worth the Daniel Defense prices they’re commanding.