Boogaloo thread

The collapse of civilization is inevitable. Globally, the great powers with the exceptions of China and Russia have generally weak, incompetent leaders. Europe will be an Islamic State in 20 years, and in the USA the constitution is being pissed on and laughed at by our government daily.

Ecologically, there has been more extinctions since industrialization than in any 150 year period in Earths history with the exception of the Permian extinction. Not trying to scare anyone just stating the truth.

My question for you guys are this: what are 3 rifles and 2 pistols you will carry? Are you bugging in or bugging out? And what setting are you/will you end up?

1. Large Game Hunting Rifle
2. Small Game Hunting Rifle
3. Personal Defense Rifle
4. Pistol 1
5. Pistol 2
6. Bug in/Bug out
7. Area description

Ex.
1. M1 30-06
2. Winchester Bolt Action .22LR
3. WASR10 7.62x39
4. CZ75
5. Colt .357 Python
6. Bug in
7. Small heavily wooded farm town with a high level of biodiversity

Attached: CCE85F24-00BC-4B81-89C4-91A64D7BA3E3.png (964x771, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/fbi-infiltration-comic-1.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: TheFedsAreWatching.jpg (1600x1200, 291K)

Good point
I’d suggest everyone starts lifting weights
Just took a painful shit and now I’m gonna do arms

Is 7.62x39 something you're going to be able to find in abundance in your area? I always think about how when the ammo runs dry what are the last calibers that are going to be findable and I think those are gonna be .22lr, 5.56x45, and .308 I doubt you're going to find many fudd stockpiles of 7.62x39 laying around

Should ve mandatory watching for these threads:
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
Don't try to hold out 'till it's over. It's not going to end. Our current bubble will end, and things will go back to natural levels of productivity. Nothing will re-inflate the bubble

Why would I rely on "finding" ammo?

Because unless you have a steady source of powder and lead and pick up ever casing, as well as never run into the issue of losing your stockpile especially if you're bugging out and you require a car or large amounts of carry weight expended on carrying thousands of rounds. you're sooner or later going to be looking for ammo unless this boogaloo is a short term ordeal.

Good point, but to answer your question I know of at least 4 people in my town that have thousands of rounds of 7.62x39. I agree 5.56 is most abundant but I don’t like my bullets flying off into space when the nick a tree branch

>with the exception of china and russia
>a meme country on the brink of complete ecological collapse dealing with literal terrorists while also being reliant on the US to even function and a glorified oligarch state desperately trying to regain some semblance of dignity

Attached: 84CBE974-328F-49C8-9474-664B8D97CFC9.png (400x300, 185K)

what are 3 rifles and 2 pistols you will carry?
RIFLES
1- PSA PA-15 16” Nitride A2 Mid-Length 5.56 NATO MOE AR-15 Rifle, FDE
2-PSA PA-15 16” Nitride M4 Carbine 5.56 NATO Classic AR-15 Rifle With 13.5” M-LOK Rail, Black
3-PSA 16" Mid-Length 5.56 NATO 1/7 Nitride 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok MOE EPT Rifle W/MBUS Sight Set

PISTOLS
1 - PSA 10.5" Carbine-Length 5.56 NATO 1/7 Nitride Lightweight M-Lok MOE EPT SBA3 Pistol - 5165448581
2 - PSA 8.5" Pistol-Length 300AAC 1/7 Nitride 7" Lightweight M-Lok MOE EPT SBA3 Pistol

>1. Large Game Hunting Rifle
Browning BAR, 300 win mag
>2. Small Game Hunting Rifle
SKS
>3. Personal Defense Rifle
Ar-15
>4. Pistol 1
9mm Px4
>5. Pistol 2
S&W 686

I'd also take a Beretta A300, I assume OP was to distracted by his boyfriend's dick to include a shotgun category.
>6. Bug in/Bug out
Bug out
>7. Area description
Southern Ontario.

What is the smallest diesel 4x4 I can find?

Bugging out is a meme. Good luck lasting more than two weeks without bringing resources to sustain yourself and avoiding any other armed individuals.

I'd just like to say, I welcome all kommandos to catalina island, byo ammunition supplies. We going turbocommunist farm islanders until the raiders have all starved.

OP is referring to minecraft dumbass

>SKS
user, I...

>user, I...cant't shoot that well

>not using a 12 gauge

>why get good when I can eyeball it
the post

I'm going to keep this to guns I have
1: m1 since 30-06 is relatively common
2: my great grandfather's model 12
3:An AR 10
4: my m9
5: (pistols are kinda a meme for combat so I'd go with) an AR15 pistol

> not realizing an sks would explode a squirrel

>>a meme country on the brink of complete ecological collapse dealing with literal terrorists while also being reliant on the US to even function and a glorified oligarch state desperately trying to regain some semblance of dignity
Which is China and which is Russia?

>SKS would explode a squirrel
>Use a 12 gauge

>Globally, the great powers with the exceptions of China and Russia have generally weak, incompetent leaders.
Fren, the entire world is run by a small group of people. Although there is still a bit of a power struggle going on most of what you see is theater for the sheep.
The idea of hunting to survive if SHTF is stupid. Every critter that is anywhere near any humans will be eaten and shit out within two months. Historical precedents are out there. There was a show on PBS that told the story of Montana FWPs history of reintroduction of wildlife. One segment had an interview with a couple old guys who had been kids in MT during the Great Depression. They said they would hunt for a week and they would get excited if they were able to just see any deer tracks. Middle of nowhere, Montana, 1930s. No game. Guess how well you will do if the SHTF. Make other plans or aquire a taste for long pig.

>Which is China and which is Russia?
Fucking hell, my sides

That's dumb you're not going to be looting 5.56 off the ground like a video game. And even IF you're lucky enough to find some, it might be shitty quality or cheap reloads (likely since most people are poor), damaged (quite possible) or even purposefully sabotaged as a trap. Why would you trust your life to that shit? Instead, estimate how much ammo you would need to survive for X years and buy that much. 7.62x39 has an advantage here because quality ammo is cheaper than 5.56. If you're worried that itll be stolen or confiscated, spread it out in buried caches.

Reminder for every boogaloo thread

this is what they look like IRL

Attached: white uprising.png (1248x1688, 1.4M)

Any case, just stockpile more bullets dude

Attached: 65318924_2491900187531301_1766933207518806016_n.jpg (700x515, 46K)

Nice pins, did you get them off ebay?

Is this fuddposting?

Honest question to you two have you never been hunting?
The pellets from a shotgun spread enough so it doesn't tear it to pieces.
If you shoot a squirrel with an sks the bullet would literally have enough energy to tear it in half

Meant to put you not myself

>that there ASSULT RIFLE 15 would tare a deer in 2 by gawd. all you need is your granpappys M1
>*sips*

Attached: 6A55CBE1-C7A3-48B3-94F2-B23519457399.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>doesn't even realize that 5.56 is almost too weak for a deer

you could take deer with .22 magnum if you didn't need a spread pattern to hit anything

I mean you can take a deer with a .22 short. Doesn't mean its humane. I use 7mm magnum so they don't suffer for long.

come talk when you take one with Daisy .177

>shoots its eye out

>buying water storage containers
>apparently despite being containers that just hold FUCKING WATER the CARB/Obama Nozzle regulations apply to those manufacturers too so every single water container with a spout design is no longer allowed to seal in a way that doesn't leak
How can one douchenozzle manage to be such a catastrophic asshole

Attached: 1545615458344.jpg (1080x1072, 218K)

I never understood the humane thing. What's the difference between getting shot with one big bullet in the heart or lungs vs. five small ones? Unless you destroy the hindbrain it's going to feel the pain and die shortly either way. Is this really about compassion or is it appearances and human emotion?

>The collapse of civilization is inevitable.

is it tho

>Bugging out ever

99% of you couldn't walk half a mile kitted out.

1. killing an animal quickly in one shot is the most efficient and expedient way.
2. you don't have to chase it into the woods until it dies
3. the meat does unironically taste worse if the animal is struggling when it dies

>.177
>not nerf
pathetic

Bugging out isn't any advantage unless you're sure of what's where your going. You are at your most vulnerable when .moving. Force factor is at least 3X in your established position. Unless dindus are burning and raping their way down your street.

Usually when you go hunting you get about one shot on the animal before it goes off into the Bush. If you use .223 it typically runs alot further if you aren't perfect like 100 yards or so. If you use a more powerful bullet like a 30-06 it is more likely to drop it or if it doesn't then it might only go 10-20 yards

I would unironically love the travel to my bug out spot though. I can just imagine how much fun it'd be in a total collapse scenario to casually drive my kited out bro-dozer and be able to lean out and pop people traveling on foot with my glock 17 for fun.

>haha life is a videogame lol just shoot people
>disregard the fact that i will go to sleep worrying that i wont wake up every single night until i die

This summer I have the solar system parts finally coming in after saving for it for 2 years so I can complete the off-grid power system at my property. Property's well is fully operational which I'm happy about, 26 gpm too. Pretty far off the beaten path in the eastern mountains of Idaho. I'm not concerned at all.

holy shit this is literally a thing?
fuck this gay earth lmao

Bugging in is also a meme though. All of you're neighbors will go door to door begging for food and water to keep their kids alive. Will you cave (eventual death) or watch them die while you enjoy some nice mountain house (no death but pretty sad)?

>pretty sad

Attached: 1552923704419.png (1423x1566, 631K)

>All of you're neighbors will go door to door begging for food and water to keep their kids alive

it wouldn't be that hard to simply rally the neighborhood together. people on this board are way too antisocial, its why you all end up going on shooting sprees.

Dindus won't get the chance

Attached: Forgotten+weapons+pepe_95d83f_6233923.jpg (632x492, 54K)

That rally turns into a mob when they run out of water in a couple days. The survivors of said mob become a gang. Either way, you lose all your shit.

Attached: Fifteensecondchug+used+roll+picturefifteensecondchug+rolled+image+saw+it+yesterday+the+_a43aa5750abc (510x546, 73K)

Literally just live in the country and go to church Maybe join a club. If you form close connections you can band together and be the gang and bring order.

I wonder what they'll trade me when I become the local water merchant with the only drinkable water around

Attached: 1548626608917.png (396x385, 138K)

death

Also water doesn't run out literally go to the river, run it through a filter then boil it

How autistic are you people

Attached: 1530859366957.jpg (1016x1024, 81K)

user, you know that and we know that, but think about the people who'd form a mob in the first place

Literally no one in rural America, they all already know this. If your this worried about collapse fuck off to the country and become a pillar of your community then you'll survive and thrive.

I want to be able to form a county government and close the borders after the collapse. Mine the roads and have an outpost pick off anyone that somehow gets missed

I have a place just for you, the island of Ledbetter literally and island in Kentucky that only has two bridges that get you in and out. And it's mostly farm and cowland over there. Just go to church and join the fire department and your in

Have sex

but my personal defense rifle is my large game hunting rifle

Cringe larp

I think I was thinking more mid-sized game and larger small game: whitetail, coyotes, boar, that sort of thing. For taking out small game like squirrels and hare I'd use traps. I'd also make sure my bug out location was stocked with fishing gear and near a decent-sized body of fresh water.

New? Mahindra Roxor. Its a licensed Jeep copy that's made in India, assembled and sold in the US. 2.5 liter turbo diesel with a manual 4x4 gearbox. Not street legal, limited to 45mph unless you modify the computer.

Attached: mahindra-roxor_100644878.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

That's the part when they kill you in your sleep. When you have easy access to resources others don't have, you better keep your mouth shut.

Nah, I want to profit in the new world order. Put up signs, probably a few Vlad the Impaler bodies in front to ward off criminals, that sort of thing

Attached: glowing one.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I have one

>$16k
I thought pajeet shit is supposed to be cheap. Royal Enfield's bikes are nice and cheap, this ain't cheap

Are royal Enfields good they look so aesthetic. I don't care if they're slow I just want it to be reliable

>squirrels are the same as deer
where the fuck do you live that your local deer is squirrel sized or your local squirrels are deer sized?

Their original bike line "classic" series is pretty shit tbqh though I love their look. However, their new Continental/Interceptor line is the tits, and the Himalayan is pretty fucking legit.

It's a brand new all terrain motorcycle with ABS for $4500 OTD, that's amazing. And their warranty is 2 years unlimited mileage which is near the best there is in the motorcycle world of pretty shitty warranties.

Based

I could go with a continental I just love how stylish the classic is. I want a bike to ride in the backroads of the country not the off road ya feel.

I get that, but I live in Montana and we have more dirt roads than paved roads, in many parts of the state there's one main road that's paved and everything else is dirt. Sportier motorcycle tires do not work on them at all. I'm getting a Himalayan next month for fucking around

>Are you bugging in or bugging out?
I live in rural nowhere, have goats, chickens, a well, and a nice little garden. If the end comes I'm gonna be doing what I can to help my little mountain community survive, not running off or locking my doors to neighbors I've known since I was a kid.

>haven't planned on making a log cabin near a river 100km from the nearest town
not gunna make it

If you go further east all the roads even in the country are paved so there's no need. Thanks for the advice through user

Any retard can get cheap pins

>nerf
>not capguns
its like you enjoy penis or something

>1. Large Game Hunting Rifle
Mosin Nagant (M1891)
AR-15
>3. Personal Defense Rifle
AKM (WASR 10)
>4. Pistol 1
Makarov
>5. Pistol 2
>6. Bug in/Bug out
Bug out
>7. Area description
Eastern Nebraska

>want an SBR but don't want to have your anus probed and pay $200, just call it a pistol and buy a "brace" lmao
>want a brand new 1950's jeep but don't want to have it be full of gay modern computers and cost 3x as much for """safety compliance""" just call it an ATV lmao
The government sure is getting punked these days.

Pemex os fucking up. Tjryre not profitable.

1. Marlin 1895 in 45-70 or M1 Garand
2. Ruger 10-22 Takedown
3. Homebuild AR with ACOG, 16" barrel, geissele trigger, etc
4. Glock 34 w/ RMR
5. Glock 17
6. Bug in- plenty of supplies, friendly neighbors, nearby source of water, and a huge wildlife management area at the end of the street
7. Ohio

>MY TJRYRE STOCKS ARE PLUMMETING
I AM RUINED!!1!

>Large Game Hunting Rifle
Mauser 98k
>Small Game Hunting Rifle
Ruger PCC 9mm
>Personal Defense Rifle
L1A1 Parts Kit Fn Fal
>Pistol 1
P99 Gen 1 9mm
>Pistol 2
Ruger Redhawk .357
>Bug in/Bug out
Bug out until I arrive to my destination in which i'll settle in there
>Area Description
Destination has decent biodiversity mostly plains with patches of forests and a fair bit of grazing game.

Attached: image0.jpg (828x523, 142K)

>2019
>LARPers still think they will be big game hunting to survive after a collapse
Also what most Americans mean when they say SHTF is an absolutely dumb fringe scenario

Why is everyone in this thread carrying over 20 lbs of gun?
Are you guys dumb

how would an ar7 fare in the boogaloo?

So do you guys have automation scripts to sort out pages and pages of autism and get actual information or is it a whole office with analysts?

Also:

stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/fbi-infiltration-comic-1.png

This, actually this

It's a low-volume run of a military truck, of course it's going to be more expensive than a bottom-barrel high-volume shitbox

The boogaloo won't happen.
The American is a domesticated animal, loyal only to the hand that feeds it. Despite all the blustering and rhetoric, they will never fight unless herded by an authority figure.
>muh 1776
It was 300 years ago in a primarily rural, fiercely christian, socially tight-knit country. Today's Americans are godless, socially isolated, and addicted to electronically-induced dopamine and degneracy
>muh civil war 1.0
The Civil War was instigated by government officials, not individuals.
>we just need to meme it, guys!
All of the most effective means of propaganda and mass communication are compromised and controlled, and the social retardation of young people makes grassroots organising without them increasingly difficult.
>muh noncompliance with gun laws
Having a hunk of scary illegal metal doesn't mean shit if you don't use it. The point isn't to stop you, it's to stop the average joe who doesn't have access to the black market.
>muh militias
Are all easily infiltrated and are probably run by incompetent LARPers anyway
>I know some based 2A guys that say they'll shoot it out with the police
They will never put their money where their mouth is.
>No, they're really serious guys!
So their plan is to die fighting with replaceable footsoldiers, which will magically inspire the masses to grow a pair instead of maintaining the status quo like every other time something like this happens?
>we'll just cut the power and all the liberals will starve and then I win
And so will 99% of the population because they're not self-sufficient, and that's assuming they don't just hop the border to Canada or Mexico, both of which still have running water and electricity.
>muh farms
are all reliant on industrially-produced fertilizers and gasoline-powered farm equipment

>*posts the same handfull of LARP images for the 5 gorrilianth time*
Yes, the American right COULD win if they got off of their collective asses, but good luck convincing them in the first place.

Attached: IMG_9697.jpg (1000x1500, 291K)

Kill yourself yakumo