Haha

youtube.com/watch?v=8ncZfgmOJFc

Attached: 9mm_brass_bullet_classic_600x600.jpg (600x450, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luckygunner.com/lounge/why-ballistics-gel-works/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1562110137969.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jqKewQIsw8U&list=LLQB2YWiDkzx9LbJsYIXQWXA&index=22&t=0s
luckygunner.com/45-acp-230-gr-p-bonded-hp-federal-1000-rounds
luckygunner.com/45-acp-p-220-gr-ftx-hornady-cd-90926-200-rounds
luckygunner.com/45-acp-p-200-grain-jhp-speer-gold-dot-50-rounds
luckygunner.com/45-acp-p-185-grain-schp-barnes-tac-xpd-20
luckygunner.com/45-acp-185-gr-jhp-speer-gold-dot-50-rounds
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3v_fssabI
youtu.be/j2lwNjafHS8
youtu.be/4qr8BH-Be6I
youtu.be/g8VeXwj4aWQ
youtu.be/pdjcYjSsIok
policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9NwWado4SVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It wouldn't have made a difference if he was firing .40, .45, 10mm or any other meme cartridge. Pistols just suck. They're incredibly underpowered, but that's the price you pay for compactness and convenience.

Too bad the pig didn’t die

Having more live than a soldier in BF3 shot with a 9mm.
Thats the fucking reason I own a USPc for LARP with less than 300rnds and rest is >=.223Rem
Fucking handguns

Nope, .40 and .45 have more energy and both deliver that energy better.

Its great seeing you 9mm fags eat your shoes.

.45 has roughly equal muzzle energy.

.40 has a little more muzzle energy but it's barely enough more to make any notable difference, and sacrificing the lower recoil+higher capacity of 9mm for a minor increase in energy isn't worth it.

>muzzle energy=good ballistics

man you are retarded

SPBP

This. 9 millimeme is laughably weak, you can't deny it.

> "Put the knife down"
> "We can help you!"
> "Please sir!"
> constantly backing up two football fields
> shouting "No!" and "Please don't!" when he screams for you to kill him
> forced to unload on him when he goes bezerk when he sees an ambulance
> He gets back up and nearly kills your partner who refuses to fire until you dome him
I got nothing. Shit doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I don't even know what else they could have done.

Attached: zFKSR9D.jpg (431x308, 27K)

That was fucking pathetic how that one cop let the guy get him in a headlock

I downloaded it and counted 5-6hits in the chest (slow-mo)
He was druged right?

Attached: kjh.jpg (538x958, 188K)

both cops were pathetic. absolute pushover soiboys

If they don't hit CNS or aorta, it doesn't matter. Guys have taken multiple .45, .40, .45lc, and in one case in Chicago, even multiple .44 mags center mass and kept trying to kill people.

>forgetting the 21 feet rule
>holstering gun when suspect is charging you
Was getting caught part of your plan?

this. some people even take multiple 5.56 shots and keep going. this is why the whole debate about pistol stopping power is retarded, and why is a retard

Per Federal, you are wrong.
luckygunner.com/lounge/why-ballistics-gel-works/
> take, for example, a .44 Magnum, which is a 240-grain projectile coming in the neighborhood of 1400 feet per second. Is that significantly more than, say, a 180-grain projectile at 950 feet per second, your typical .40 cal? Yes, it’s a big difference but it does not seem to translate out into a corresponding amount of damage in a human organism
> It’s important to understand that energy — velocity and energy, they’re interesting aspects to consider because they help you achieve that that end goal of penetration and expansion, but they don’t necessarily correlate to terminal performance.

>all of those boot licking comments
they clearly did not want to shoot him. Say what you want about cops in general, I doubt it was a fear of the paper work. They knew he was suffering mentally and didn't want to shoot him unless completely necessary.

>.45 has roughly equal muzzle energy.
Good .45 has 450lbs to 500lbs of energy, and delivers it better.

.40 has more energy, and better pentration. It also retains its energy and momentum better after expanding and hitting bones.

Real world shootings like this how that 9mm just still isn't up to snuf.

Departments now make you run down the street from the asshole perp? Years ago you could just stand there and if he walked towards you just shoot him and get your paid two weeks vacation. Fuck these gay times.
Have you heard the CPD LT. Bob Stasch interview? it's very insightful

How is this surprising?

If you don't hit a part of the central nervous system, the guy won't go down until he bleeds out. It's like this for every caliber.

Virgin US Cop vs le chad frenchh Nigger
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1562110137969.webm

Attached: 060712-dog-kenya-ghana.jpg (900x600, 157K)

Beg pardon, but what's the factory loading for a 45 ACP?
230 grains at 900 fps?
So less than 400 ft lbs of energy?

>The left criticizes you for using lethal force
>The right accuses you of trampling on freedums
>All of a sudden body cams are now a thing and you've got to think long and hard on how this will look later

Kill the mentally challenged man, or do and risk media outraged because lol pig nazi cops are doing Jews work lol. A friendly reminder to some Jow Forumsommandos here. Next time you have too much to drink and get mad about no gf, lock your gun up.

I'm getting some heavy Surviving Edged Weapons flashbacks right now.

>Implying physics aren't a son of a bitch.

this is why we need those people-catcher sticks that japan uses.

>Surviving Edged Weapons
I'd work with this guy. Not those pussies in the video crying about shooting some nutcase.
youtube.com/watch?v=jqKewQIsw8U&list=LLQB2YWiDkzx9LbJsYIXQWXA&index=22&t=0s

> all these bootlicking comments
Just acknowledging the absurdity of the situation. If that's bootlicking, well, what isn't?

I like that the French version of nonlethal is to just use an MP5 and aim low.

marksmanship? who cares

>He was druged right?

drugs aren't a damage resist potion

Who the fuck uses ball ammo for defense?

luckygunner.com/45-acp-230-gr-p-bonded-hp-federal-1000-rounds

luckygunner.com/45-acp-p-220-gr-ftx-hornady-cd-90926-200-rounds

luckygunner.com/45-acp-p-200-grain-jhp-speer-gold-dot-50-rounds

luckygunner.com/45-acp-p-185-grain-schp-barnes-tac-xpd-20

luckygunner.com/45-acp-185-gr-jhp-speer-gold-dot-50-rounds

The same thing would have happened if he was using .40 or .45. It would not have happened with 5.7. Velocity-lets can get fucked.

Wew that legit made me feel something for the first time in a while... The screams of that woman and then the relief in her voice when she realized it wasn't her husband who shot, wow.

Attached: 6532328719119823769.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

Wow, that guy hit in him the leg from that distance with a fucking MP5.

>Bob Stasch
Was that the guy who had a suspect with a knife take an entire cylinder of .45lc center mass (in the 80s no less), then a full j-frame of .38spc point blank between the shoulder blades, followed by some .44 mag, before he finally dropped from two to the hip pocket?

I see user, good luck in live.

Attached: 14581781.jpg (283x178, 9K)

That was him. His story is early in the interview iirc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3v_fssabI

I love how you faggots are comparing load data and you dont even know what loads the police carry.
We carried 9mm 147gr hydroshoks
Then we switched to 40s&w 180gr speer gold dots
Point is most of our approved loads were sub sonic to avoid over penetration.

Im surprised they didnt try less than lethal a lot sooner. I would have attempted a lot sooner and certainly would not have let him walk up and past my car. Oc spray or taser if your gonna do it and have your cover officer near you with a firearm out.
Jesus christ. Why did you have one officer holster and one go taser. The communication sucked.

Fun fact : when you pop a taser it spays confetti’s. (Its really labeled tags to your cartridges so you can see who fired)

“We should have shotguns for this kind of deal”

Attached: 4DC97A89-6F6B-48EE-98DC-DCF8BEF3F4BF.jpg (600x255, 54K)

What drugs make someone impervious to pain like this guy?

>>Nope, .40 and .45 have more energy and both deliver that energy better.
>I have five more pennies than you and I spend them better
This is you. This is what you sound like.
The real world disagrees with your sentiment.
Shit+1 is still effectively Shit.
Crow about muzzle energy and ballistics tests all you want. I'll trust in the actual tally of what happened to people who got shot with what.

Nice bait.
Real problem here is the attacker wasn't shot in the T zone. Shoot em in the head and they'll be dead.

>Why did you have one officer holster and one go taser. The communication sucked.
Come on, you know why. Because the department didn't want to pony for tandem training.
> I'm sure the FTO will cover it

Yeah nah, 9mm penetrates better than .40 or .45

youtu.be/j2lwNjafHS8

youtu.be/4qr8BH-Be6I

youtu.be/g8VeXwj4aWQ

Attached: AB92E85B-CE1B-48D5-8447-74FA63F1A820.jpg (750x975, 339K)

See
If you want someone dead you hit them with buckshot or rifle cartridges.
End of discussion.

>End of discussion.
Except for the annoying detail where pistols are the defacto civilian weapon, police and CHL.

I agree, pistols are bad stoppers. But i’m pointing out to user that there’s a common misconception that .40 or .45 penetrate better than 9mm, which is not the case.

>le stopping power meme
Cope harder with your more exspensive ammo, boomer
youtu.be/pdjcYjSsIok

>If you want someone dead
g2rammo.com

Soemtimes nothing at all, which is why the whole “muh stopping power” is retarded. Mentality is enough to keep people going in a lot of cases

Attached: 15181120_10154756865044771_4165849518634694171_n.jpg (600x912, 31K)

sorry sweetie, 9 40 45 are week ass pistol rounds, they just are. At least 10mm is a proven hunting cartridge. If you can't handle a full centimeter of meme round at least carry a 357, anything less doesn't really matter

>quoting Federal's "handgun velocity doesn't matter" when they have the slowest handgun ammo on the market
One quote from a single business does not negate decades of ballistic research that says otherwise. A heavy 240gr projectile moving under 1500 fps will most likely pierce through a target without imparting a lot of that energy into damage, but a 200gr one moving around 1700 is going to hit like a truck.

>the project manager of pistol ammunition and the LE division technical lead don't know their business

>sub sonic
Speed makes expansion. This is retarded as shit.

They expect us to believe a .223 round moving 2300 fps will create more temporary cavitation damage than a canon ball moving 2100 fps. To state that bullet shape and caliber have zero impact on cavitation is outright insulting to our intelligence.

if permanent cavity isn't added in the calculation of the temporary cavity that might be true

My former agency carried 124 gr. Hydra Shoks (standard P) and we had a couple shootings where bad guy took plenty of hits and still fought. We then switched to the 180 gr. GOLD Dots and the first two shootings were bad guy took one shot center mass and dropped. Hardly scientific.

hollapoints definitely work better but at the end of the day all they're really doing is making a slightly bigger hole.

Agreed, making a bigger hole in bad guy and putting less holes in bystanders is ideal.

I mean m193 is ball and it fragments reliably from a 20" barrel, so I have no problem using it as HD ammo.

Anyone got a reupload the video has been removed

The permanent cavitation should have zero bearing on the temporary cavitation damage if there is a flat velocity threshold to cause ANY temporary cavitation damage.

policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/

what changed in society that people can't kill themselves quietly in their bedroom anymore. Nowadays suicides are all public and involve cops/livestreams/social media

What about med-x?

Attached: FO3_Med-X.png (1216x947, 587K)

It’s on police activity. Gook in yellow shirt.

It was removed for me too but based on comments I think it’s this one. Forgive me it it’s not.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9NwWado4SVY