NOT GUILTY

>Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Found Not Guilty Of Murder By Military Court

>Gallagher's defense portrayed him as an "old-school, hard-charging warrior" who was targeted by younger "millennial" SEALs who harbored "personal animosity" toward him.

Haters, treehuggers, dicksuckers BTFO yet again.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1533453542200.jpg (1471x827, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yf5qrVdD9E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=yf5qrVdD9E0

windicated!

War crimes aren't real change my mind

SEALs are fuckups

/thread

Truth. The only crime in war is not winning.

Ugly William H Macy looking fuck

Incorrect, war crimes are only for the losing side prove me wrong

nice MILF
take that back!

Attached: 1549692937157.jpg (654x712, 65K)

> - t. milennial dicksuckin treehugger

>War crimes aren't real
not if it done in the interest of US international dick waving,
uh, i mean National Security

>"millenial" SEALs
when will retarded boomers finally realize that most people in active service ARE millenials? Unless you're over 35 or under 22 you are generally considered a millenial.

This means we are winning the war on terror!

I'm 40 years old and I'm a Millennial because my inner self aligns with their higher values
Stop oppressing me. its ok to taste the rainbow

>most people in active service ARE millenials
go away faggot

Attached: 1540721537143.jpg (631x459, 41K)

You're right user
And America is always right too

millennial

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 101K)

They may be fuckups a good bit of the time, but not this time.
I’m pretty sure Gallagher himself is also a millennial, IIRC he was either 19 or 20 when he enlisted 20 years ago. Or at the least Gen X which is basically the same thing but more le quirky. Fucking retarded ass boomers.

Lemme school you clueless retards on how generations work:
Younger than me: Zoomer
Older than me: Boomer
Dumb: Millenial

Attached: 1536564339861.jpg (620x495, 35K)

>Dumb: Millenial
Don't talk to me or my generation ever again.

Attached: dogge.jpg (216x250, 5K)

Not guilty more like book deal!

Attached: grin.jpg (327x316, 47K)

you know it. he's probably got multiple book deal offers already

That look on his face. He'd go back and stab that teenager all over again.

Thats a real woman there. She stood by him through all of that bullshit

Good.

Attached: 1508265411190.gif (360x371, 73K)

Another proof that Delta is the most elite not the Seal faggot.

The whole millennial, Gen X, Boomer, zoomer thing was retarded. A person who reached adulthood in 2006 is going to be totally different than one who reached adulthood in 2016 and so on. It should be in 10 year brackets at most.

>Delta
Delta pieces of shit murdered american women and children at Waco.

Someone who reached adulthood in 2016 is a zoomer

>muh American lives
Delta is trained to kill. They killed what they were told to. Why is that surprising?

No, they stood back and watched while ATF and FBI murdered americans.

he's technically early gen x

killing your own is lower than shit. Delta are literally pieces of pig shit.
LIES. see pic.

Attached: 1559328538395.jpg (1465x3519, 855K)

I bet the actual truth is an interesting story. More frogs turned on this guy than any active seal or maybe even SOF guy in history, makes you wonder what he really did.

Yeah I'm pretty sure sociopaths don't care.

>pictures of ATF and FBI

We're talking about delta, user

the day I heard that medic with immunity said he killed him I laughed and laughed.
the brotherhood is real. Nicely done.
glad he's off.

does anyone know how that posing with a body charge will affect him going forward? I know the max is 4 months, but is it grounds for a discharge or any other retirement fuckery?

I honestly hope he gets showered with his wife or kids skull contents.

I hope you die to a black youth, with only a jammed gun and pants full of shit being left behind

The prosecutions star witness went on record and said Eddie didn’t do it, but he did. The real story was a bunch of younger seals were assblasted at Eddie. Ffs the jag officers assigned to the case have had multiple ethical issues. He didn’t do shit.

Time served and dishonorable.
Which this dumbass deserves.

I got no problems with retards being culled. I hope you’re next.

reprimand, 4 months, 2/3rds pay. no discharge.

Maybe letting war criminals walk free will save me from being raped by niggers... is this really how you Jow Forums fucks think?

is there a source to verify this?
is it left up to SEAL leadership or is the navy at large determining what to do with him?

beyond based

nice reddit meme

>dude barbarism lmao
This dicklet stabbed an unarmed 12 year old,sniped an old man getting water,and shot at random women running away. These arent even cool (((warcrimes))),just really bottom if the barrel scumbag shit

>We're talking about delta, user

Attached: 1561280320923.png (798x1044, 65K)

>caring
>at all
>about any of them
get a load of this faggot

Nice fag music, Neck yourself.

wasn't the 12 yo a captured ISIS fighter?

Oh please. You'd think he would show any restraint if he was fighting American citizens or anyone else? The guy flat out just likes to kill people. Apply some critical thinking.

>Another accusation has been that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers. According to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots" into buildings.
>Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women
> Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.
>A charge of obstruction of justice was brought against Gallagher for alleged witness intimidation. Gallagher allegedly threatened to kill fellow SEALs if they reported his actions.

again
>caring
>believing prosecution and cucked platoon members
>the same prosecution who produced zero evidence

>boasted he killed 240 over 80 days

Eat your decaying heart out, Chris.

Yeah burning kids alive is so cool, fucking idiot

Do you want an IRL Punisher? Because that's how you get an IRL Punisher.

>the same prosecution who produced zero evidence
They had a witness, the medic who was working on the guy when he got stabbed, but he wouldn't agree to testify unless they granted him immunity so they did and the second he sat down he changed his story and perjured himself to cover for Gallagher

>kills people for a living

Let's charge him with murder!

Why is this country's military so fucked?

>Glock. Perfection

Was this the guy who said that he killed the guy himself in mercy?

Yes, he told the prosecution that Gallagher had killed him but wouldn't testify against him unless he was granted full immunity so when they agreed to that he sat down and went "lolno I killed him" and theres jack shit they can do about him

that prosecutor should be sent to ISIS for foisting this retarded ass trial on the country

Not against nonuniformed combatants they don’t. Hajis are already breaking every rule of engagement. They never signed any conventions. They’re open season as far as I’m concerned. That being said, we shouldn’t green light random violence as that only gets our guys killed.

War crimes only exist between two sides that don't want the war to escalate in certain ways.

Admiral Donitz wasn't convicted for his unrestricted submarine warfare campaign because the US also undertook one. It depends on the offense.

>JAG Honorable Action Division

Put them both in the fucking ground, lawassassins.

Unironically true

Didnt do shit, stop beating randos in portland.

Which is why the prosecution had multiple ethics violations and a history of doing so.

Same shit as Task Force Violent, smear campaign that was all ultimately bullshit.

Weird he wouldn’t admit to being the killer until he got immunity right? What a pussy.

^

Did someone memetext getting fooled by a chad seal as a nerd JAG in this thread already?

what's it like living with a mental disability?

>I want immunity
>I did it lol, now let him go

It’s actually a lot of fun my dude. Get to shit post on k a lot

was this that dude who did his fucking job and a bunch of other prissy little fags were all upset about it?

>mutiny failed
So what happens to him now? Does he return to the same platoon with the zoomer shits? Are they broken up?

Based, he did nothing wrong. All subhuman mudslime nigger apes deserve nothing but rape and torture.

He actually found a good woman, fuck me

Hah, charging someone with murder in war is like handing out speeding tickets at the INDY500.

You have to be 18 to post here. Hang urself fool

Who gives a shit it was an ISIS child soldier who was going to die in the helicopter. I'm surprised they get close to the fuckers while they are still writhing.

You must be at least 18 to post here.

>discuss details of mission and actions committed by others on mission
>make news public to the world
>help to divide SEAL moral and weaken image of our strength to the world
>feel nothing

>Yes, he told the prosecution that Gallagher had killed
No get it right. The prosecution asked the medic multiple times if Gallagher had "stabbed" the ISIS fighter, never how the fighter actually died. The medic always answered that yes Gallagher had stabbed the fighter. Medic even commented on this after his testimony that the prosecutor only cared about proving Gallagher had stabbed the fighter, not who killed him or how he actually died.

Based af trophy pics

Kill yourself boot licker.

No, not in that sense obviously.

Pray to jeebus more you zealot. Just dont set yourself on fire :)

>millenials hate him
>1 year short of a millennial
Whew lads

Edgy!!

Every underage edgy faggot who has posted in this thread should be deported or raped by animals. You could possibly redeem yourselves, but you wont.

>when grandpa randomly drops a war crime story
mhm yea they aren't real

Spotted the sand nigger lover.

Fuck this faggot. Zogbot wars mean more immigration which eventually means more gun control. Anyone who fights a war in the middle east is a piece of shit in my eyes.

>Dependapotamus sticking by her paycheck
Someone should salute her and thank her for her service

>He didn’t do shit.
Wouldn't go that far.

They said stabbed and killed. Get it right

He seems like one of the few SEALs who was actually attempting to do his job without glamor. Look at how assblasted his pussy ass junior SEALs were afraid to do anything too dangerous. JAG was jaded and full of ethical violations as well, but more importantly it's stupid that we even care about the human rights of enemy fighters who value no one else's.

Enemy fighters give the same reason for why they kill Americans

Yup. Between this and the murder of the Green Beret in Africa, the SEALs are looking pretty bad, which is kind of ironic considering how worshipped they've been for decades.

Okay ISIS, we understand your upset about losing your lil caliphate