Is /MA/ the worst state for gun laws?

>approved pistol list (Glock, CZ not on it)
>permit-license to carry required to even have a gun in your home
>AWB
>pistol AWB (no pistol brace AR/AK etc)
>Maura Healey AWB that prohibits AR, AK, etc, and the receivers of AWs
>your license to carry approval is at the whim of your local police chief, he can also take it for any reason
>mandatory safety course required for license - $100, application for license is another $100
>10 round mag limit
>pistol list requires a safety, or in lieu of a safety you need a 10lb + trigger
>needed a Supreme Court decision to get stun guns, state still fought it
>trigger locks/safe storage requirements

pic related, only way to build an AR is by using a fixed mag lower receiver which is gayer than gay

Attached: cuck15.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/did-massachusetts-ffl-the-gun-parlor-help-the-mainstream-media-demonize-online-ammo-sales/
masslive.com/boston/2019/03/culture-of-corruption-and-entitlement-lawyer-for-former-trooper-eric-chin-blames-massachusetts-state-police.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/02/deadly-motorcycle-crash-out-of-state-traffic-notifications-untouched/1626906001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a hell hole, thats disgusting

Fuck Maura Healey

does the glock's (trigger) safety count for the safety requirement?

nobody knows, but it doesn't matter cause the loaded chamber indicator is what kills it. they even sued over it and lost

Mass. shooter here, there's some errors but it's mostly true.
>approved pistol list (Glock, CZ not on it)
The list only applies to dealers. Once you own it it yours provided it doesn't violate the AWB. Dealers do sell Glocks too.
>pistol list requires a safety, or in lieu of a safety you need a 10lb + trigger
You can modify your pistol however you want as long as its not an "assault weapon".

Attached: Adapted.jpg (1921x1280, 176K)

I visited a friend there and apparently a non resident can't even buy ammo. Just awful.

Damn, and I thought NY was bad.

Also, every rifle range in eastern mass requires a membership to a fudd club and 8 hours of unpaid labor to shoot there. Fucking gay.

Attached: justaboutmcfuckinhadit.jpg (750x896, 405K)

Yes. Mass is the worst. I'm buying a house in NH and moving out of this shithole forever in August. I'm seriously considering selling my pre-ban SA-85M before I go. It's the most uncucked thing you can have in Mass and I'll be able to get whatever I want soon.

>98% of online ammo places won't ship here

I fear for the future of New England given all the people moving out of Mass and taking there liberal policies with them. I'm stuck here for at least another four years. Hopefully Trump or SCOTUS can save the people here but I'm preparing for disappointment.

Attached: 543450ade0b6751e395763b02c4bdc0c57fc9827ef802b8eae992ceedd35fd0b.jpg (751x438, 29K)

thetruthaboutguns.com/did-massachusetts-ffl-the-gun-parlor-help-the-mainstream-media-demonize-online-ammo-sales/

some of the ffls are pure shit

Me too but I'm definitely not one of those Massholes. I'm moving to NH because houses are cheaper, the nature is nicer and because I don't want Massachusetts government and nanny state bullshit. I checked the NH laws and I'll be able to legally shoot in my property because I have enough acreage and there aren't any occupied dwellings within 300 feet.

This is worse than California holy shit

FYI the guy that makes those fixed lowers is a rat hes tight with the ags office and will rat out any dealer selling stripped lowers so he can continue to sell that fag bullshit

I've never understood how Massachusetts' gun laws are constitutional. I can't think of a better example of infringement than what they do to you here when it comes to your supposed "right".

>most cucked
>one of the original colonies
libs need to go back

Oh, we also have a gun registry. Can't forget that.

Its all NIMBY and BANANA bullshit

Glad I’m getting out of this place

Stupid fucking gun laws and stupid fucking taxes and stupid expensive to live cus BOOMERS and MUH NEIGHBORHOOD CHARACTER

Stupid fucking maura healey and her ban list - can buy scars and virtus’ and brens tho!

Hope gould v morgan gets picked up - donate to comm2a fellow massanons

First thing I’m doing when I move is getting a brn180s on a side folder brace with a drum mag and emptying the whole fuckin thing as quick as I can

wtf you guys need some serious help. Or a tactical nuke.

Lol i had no idea it was that bad, California non compliant here and im officially going to stop complaining.

Attached: 1561578150391.jpg (726x960, 144K)

liberal judges uphold liberal laws. courts even fast track cases they know are a layup to be damaging to 2A

>Mass. shooter
Buddy that doesn't look good

if MA should have to be destroyed i promise to take NYC with us

> the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
WHAT FUCKING PART OF THIS DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND.

Sorry to hear this user, Ohiofag here, just got my CHL less than 2 days after taking the course, we have it pretty good here

>Mass. shooter here
KEK user

BLOOD AT LEXINGTON AND CONCORD, LADS

So nothing with a loaded chamber indicator is allowed?

My understanding is that if you live in NH you can constitutional carry and still get a will-issue CC permit from your local police station that allows you to CC anything in MA based on reciprocity. I am not a lawyer nor do I live in either described state.

Hopefully you are white. If so you are welcome here, and you can have anything not federally prohibited. NEW BONUS: You can carry knives and swords and shit

MOVE

Mass does not recognize any permits from any other states. There is no reciprocity at all. NH residents have gotten in deep shit by crossing into Mass with a spent casing rolling around in their trunk that fell out of a range bag. I shit you not. You can apply for a non resident license to carry but it costs $200 a year, it's May issue and you may get restrictions slapped on that don't allow you to actually carry except en route to the range.

I'm so fucking pissed I work in MA and handle large amounts of cash at work and I thought my NH residency would buy me some advantage.

Here are some damning articles just to show where your taxachusetts money is going.

masslive.com/boston/2019/03/culture-of-corruption-and-entitlement-lawyer-for-former-trooper-eric-chin-blames-massachusetts-state-police.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/02/deadly-motorcycle-crash-out-of-state-traffic-notifications-untouched/1626906001/

Do you really think anybody other than a white man would go through all the effort and pay all the fees involved to get a license to carry in Mass? I was alarmed to read that NH just dipped below 90% white for the first time in 300+ years. My wife and I are coming with one son and another on the way.

A state that is more cucked than Cali... AM SHOOK

What is a fixed lower?

perfection

>WHAT FUCKING PART OF THIS DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND.
Uhh.. pretty obviously the "not" part of the shall not be infringed. Dunno why everyone's always what part do they not understand.

single mother with half black children

Kekalek

we will never stop complaining
t. other ca non compliant

>Mass. shooter here
Jesus Christ user, work on your fucking OPSEC.

>less than 2 days
What county you in? I'm in Ross and it took a week.

>mfw the first colony to act during the American revolution and use firearms to stand up against tyranny is now completely cucked, while the South, the region that decided to take a big fat southern shit on the constituon by succeeding from the union is now the bastion and champions of firearms rights

Attached: b5e820613ede6b6ae8fd0b4e321456e5094239f6d82b16f70948526cbabfcad1.jpg (422x585, 33K)

succeeding, huh?

Success does in fact breed jealousy, much like the jealousy I hold for an android typing app that don't auto correct what I'm saying into gibberish

ya fuck that state

>Hopefully Trump or SCOTUS can save the people here
they hate you though

I love it when Bostonians tout themselves as die-hard patriots. What a bunch of cucks.
t. Californian

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Isn't pepper spray also banned in MA?

the magazine is permanently attached to the lower receiver, you have to open the upper and load from the top

it was, but not any more

>Mass. shooter here
Oh you clever girl

For the longest time an LTC was required to purchase and carry pepper spray.

>Californian talking shit about Massholes
It’s like two retards trying to hump a doorknob

>your local police chief, he can also take it for any reason
Not if you don't let him.
What's the point of these toys if you'll never use them?

>Constitution guarantees the right to bear arms
>2A is constantly infringed upon

What did Burgers mean by this ? Seriously, I feel that some states have it worse than we have it here in Canada

Attached: 1561431409038.png (635x457, 376K)

Massholer here, yes send help in form of tactical nuke the city's have fucked us from ever voting this state red.

Crazy, I heard that same thing but kind of ignored it figuring it was just a silly rumor. But I've also heard the guy deals with Gun Parlor and we know they are rat fucks so maybe it is a thing.

probably. they also have the worst drivers and a massive heroin problem due to the abundance of dominicans and puerto ricans everywhere

Kikes, freemasons, and other globalist types have compromised the US, and are constantly pushing for the people to be disarmed, along with the rest of their America Second-to-Last agenda. The states with the worst laws are testing grounds for federal gun control. Ever heard of the California Ammo Background Checks that took effect a few days ago? There is now a federal ammo background check bill named after some person who died at Parkland, set to be voted on in 2020.

crossing state lines into mass with a loaded firearm concealed in your car or on your person is a good way to receive a felony charge

Which ammo places will ship to MA?

Also who online will ship high quality pepper spray to MA?
Also what pepper spray to buy please

It's shit, but it's not California. It's fucking shitty but frankly you can get almost any "salt weapon" as long as it's not named and has only 1 feature (generally pistol grip) out of the list of "salt weapon" features. I had an infograph I was working on before on this but it's unfinished as fuck.
Basically owning an HK91, M1A and some other "not actually a salt weapon" funs is still good.
Also prebans are still a thing, but it sucks for the AR market here.
Still need to cunt punt Healey.
Really one of the worst things desu
They're not. Same with Cali/NY. Just getting it into SCOTUS and having them actually do anything is a slog. ALso what said.
It's just a bitch; generally speaking dealers aren't "supposed" to get those things, but some don't care and you can still get them via private sales.
Now you're "supposed" to register it if you get one, but you call your own conscious on that one.

TL:DR - It ain't commiefornia, but it's still fucking shit. Cunt punt Healey. Get good guns anyway. Fuck this gay ass shit.
>mfw new bumpstock/trigger crank ban but binary triggers aren't listed lmao

Attached: crops.jpg (960x895, 259K)

i normally try to ignore threads like this out of some need for a nice little 2a bubble but holy fuckballs of christ thats bad. thats straight up indefensible tyranny according to the us constitution. this is an abuse of power and an affront to everything this nation is supposed to be about we are not beholded to politicians of sit in their offices like throne rooms and treat the citizenry as peasants. these mother fuckers need to swing in front of the capital with the constitution nailed to their fucking foreheads for this kind of thing.

If you come to NH just to vote for Democrats, I swear to Christ that we will beat you senseless.

Attached: State Wojak NH 2.png (1220x771, 177K)

Targetsportsusa

At least in Connecticuck were not the worst, we have our own little huge loophole, you can have whatever the fuck kind of assault weapons type thing you want with whatever you want on it including ar, g3, etc as long as its not ak platform in 7.62x39, as long as the barrel is between 12"-16" and it has a vertical foregrip and pistol brace. Since our assault weapon feature bans only apply to rifles, pistols, and shotguns, and rifles are anything with a stock and pistols are only anything with a barrel under 12" so with a brace and 12-16 barrel you have a ""firearm"" that cant be touched

For me, it is Mass Firearms in Holliston. No Boomers or dudebros working there the last time I went.

Fuck you. Your laws are infinitely worse than commiefornia or NY.

Why is the east coast so cucked? Is it the Eternal Anglo? New York, New Jersey, Massachussetts and Maryland are all garbage states now.

not the worst but still shitty. I still think NYC or CA have us beat in some areas, but generally all the cucked states are in the same league with what they allow/dont allow

you can get glocks, CZ's, AR's and standard capacity mags, you just have to jump through a lot of hoops and pay a ridiculous amount extra to get them. Im only still here cause of family, but plan on moving within the next few years

Attached: New bedford MA.jpg (960x708, 120K)

we're deep in the liberal bullshit out here. Also we have tons of liberal colleges so a steady stream of stupid kids voting more of them into power

the gun parlor is the fucking worst store in the world too. they shit up armslist every other day with every gun thats come into their shop and pull this shit. I’ll never give them my business
if you’re willing to pay here, you can get anything. ARs and AKs are tough to find but almost anything else is legal as long as you weld the muzzle brake on. We don’t need stupid fins either and although LTCs are may issue, its not impossible to get them like in NJ or CA.

This state sucks for this but you can make it work. Where are all the MA bros in this thread from? I’m in Norwood and all the fuckin ranges around here require an NRA membership to join.

Oh, that's gay. Thanks for the info tho

Hampden county.
Fuck being anywhere in the eastern section of the state lmao.

GP has some fuckhigh prices

New (jew)ersy is arguably worse, the permit to purchase law is super duper gay, there are authorities known to arbitrarily deny those. The ban list is pretty extensive and covers everything fun or interesting, including M1 carbines.

my LGS got some of those cucked mag lowers, owner was pissed cause they couldn't sell them for shit

Sad to see how bad things have gotten. I used to live right on 495 and shoot in my backyard hassle free. This was only 6 years ago, it was probably illegal then but no one had an issue. Some neighbors even came and popped cans with me.
I dont know if i want to move back for school. I hate how the state is politically but damn we have some great universities.

I've never voted democrat nor would I ever. My wife only votes when I insist that she votes and she just votes for what I tell her to vote for. Usually it's just in local elections and I tell her to vote against anything that will raise our taxes.

I appreciate that sentiment, NH bro. I'd help you beat Masshole democrat voters who move to NH senseless.

GO THE FUCK AWAY WE ARE FULL YOU FUCKING FLATLANDERS! GET THE FUCK OUT.

Fuck off, in two years you'll be voting blue like the rest of them, only things massachusetts brings is democrats and herion. That entire state should be nuked off the fucking planet.

At least mass can have any preban and, one feature on new stuff, in Connecticuck were allowed zero evil features and many of the most common prebans are banned by name because of some bullshit AG reinterpretation, so were left with Overpriced, overpriced obscure prebans, however we have le based CT "Other" "Firearm" loophole which is massive but probably wont last until im eligible to get them

Im moving to NH or PA once im on my feet and have an elechicken license, I need to leave this shithole Connecticuck, and dont worry I wont vote ((((democrat))))

I hope Maura Healey gets raped anally by a pack of vicious gangbangers and their 100 pound pitbulls.
based.
Boston is a beautiful city that has been totally degenerated by NY and NJ retards as well as Harvard retards that think that having an Ivy League diploma makes them instantly a genius when it comes to politics. I feel very bad for what has happened to that poor, once-great city.

NJfag here
NJ gun laws are draconian as shit and getting worse over time, air guns and black powder handguns are firearms here and people go to jail for illegal airgun posession. Inheriting guns is not illegal and heirs don't need firearms license but our communist governor is doing his best to stop this inheritance exclusion from the permit. Just lost our 15 round magazines also not even a fucking grandfather clause either just destroy or turn your mags in. The only good thing to happen recently was we got the right to own and carry stun guns.

Fixed mag or paying 300% of fair value for someone's A1 that has gone it's whole life without proper clean and care.

This. Pic related, my neighbor's sign.

This, but honestly their prices aren't great. Because they control the online market for our fucked state, prices tend to reflect it.

Gun Parlor is terrible.

Bristol County, one of the red towns just outside county seat.

In general MA laws are retarded, but the legislators are too retarded to make the laws say/do what they want them to. You can remain a non-felon and have most any weapon you'd possibly want. Just staying versed in the ever changing laws, subsequent third party market values, and/or have a minor budget and willing to make moderate investments time to time.

tldr: Fuck the first circuit

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-221717~2.png (1440x1941, 3.83M)

Remember to vote
Ballots before bullets.

Where are all these Mass bros popping up from? Spent so much time trying to get people together and no one ever made a peep. The AWB is grabage all the laws in MA are garbage and I'm happy I defected to TN

We have some of those here in CA, and some other shit to make up for the infringements we lack. Honestly, this "my state is worse than yours" thing doesn't work out too well, because any state with heavy infringements is going to do mostly the same stuff but then there's some special things each one does, your own particular kind of hell as a gun owner- they mostly even out right now, I think.

Not in MA, but she really is a narcissist
>enforce the laws bruh
No, she just made new laws through a loophole in her own power. Everything I hear from this nut is just a witch hunt mentality, and justification for abusing her power.

If you look at the last election, southern NH where all the Mass refugees live went red while central and northern NH is blue. Seems like you've got a homegrown democrat voting problem so stop blaming people from Mass.

I am honestly amazed PA has held out for as long as it has while being surrounded by not one, not two, but three completely retarded states. There may be issues here but at least guns aren’t one of them, barring Philly of course but that shitpile is only good for Pats cheesesteaks

MA is terrible, CT is bad as well...
I live in Vermont so I’m very pleased with being able to purchase a firearm and bring it home the same day and I don’t need any permit or CC license to open carry or conceal carry.
Feels good.jpg

I feel for you OP.

how are those rat shops not on fire by now?

Don't be a faggot here, okay? That'll buck the trend that 90% of mass-niggers follow. Nah, who am I kidding, the minorities stay in gibsland. It's white fucking cuckolds liberals bringing their shit values to N.H.